Champion's League 2009/2010

• Really? Last year Bergamo wasn't playing well too and they qualified against Pesaro at the golden set...and everybody knows how the story ended ;)

I think that Bergamo has the experience and the strength to win in Europe...also because a lot depends on the level of each championship...in fact Cannes came to Italy to play games against italian teams in order to get used to an high level... Pesaro is a very strong team, they win everything in Italy but when it's time to show strenght in crucial moments as champions league they failed...Maybe fener will win, everything is possible, but i wouldn't be so sure if i was you...big names don't make good game ;)

I am not so sure..I hope.. :thumbup: And we see everything..Until this time Fenerbahce played really good..They were best in ECL..(big games don't make good game).. :whistle: What dou you mean? You say Bergamo hasn't any star?

• I am not so sure..I hope.. :thumbup: And we see everything..Until this time Fenerbahce played really good..They were best in ECL..(big games don't make good game).. :whistle: What dou you mean? You say Bergamo hasn't any star?

Bergamo has surely some stars...but not as Fenerbahce...on paper Fenerbahce has stronger names...i refer in particular to Ortolani, Merlo and Arrighetti that are very young and they will have a bright future...also the players of the bench were all born between 1988 and 1990...but with these young players they beated Pesaro and Moscow in CL last year...in my opinion the game is not only about how strong a player is, is also about the whole group and its mentality :) And i think that Bergamo will have a tough match against Novara in semis ;)

In my opinion Bergamo biggest problem is if Lo Bianco is not in shape...they had problems in the first part of season because they were playing with Gujska... :what:

Anyway i hope i will see beautiful volley...regardless who will win ;) (but i hope Bergamo! :cup: )

• Bergamo's superior part is Lo Bianco we all know how exceptional setter she is, Fenerbahçe is weaken than Bergamo in this area neither Drix nor Naz is not a Lo Bianco, Bergamo was so bad without her during championship league and national league they lost 3-0 against Pesaro in national league without her, Bergamo is very intimadating team with her, Fenerbahçe's strongest part is their serves all of Fenerbahçe's players' serves' are so tough that's why their oppenents have lots of trouble.

• yeah Lo Bianco manages the team well, but for me Bergamo's performance is up to Piccinini's performance, especially her attacks, in the first game played at Bergamo against Pesaro, Picci played certainly great for the first three sets, but then after, her poor performance made their way to an undeserved defeat, Usic was sensational also which i've never expected:)

• Every team relay on 1 or too important players... if one of them is not in a good day the team will have difficulties. It's true for bergamo who depend a lot on lo bianco, but this year they won important games without piccinini playing. It could be also true for Fenerbahce wich without Gamova or Osmokrovic would be in big trouble. It's the same for every team.

• you may be right about Nati, Nati's performance is essential because of our receptions, but in the attacking line, lets say Gamova is not having her greatest game we have Seda and Nati instead of her, or Gamova instead of Nati, but Bergamo already has problems with their spikes, thats my opinion of course, afterall thats a free world:)

• I am really surprised with all what I saw here,and not only here. I was suprised what I saw on Turkish forumagainst me. I told I like Bergamo style and they are the storngest team,and now I am an enemy.Really very funny!
    When I said that I don`t see Vakifbank it was also like this. They thought that I don`t like VGS.Actually,yeah,it`s right.I don`t like style of that team.But I always say Fenerbahce is very good team,but it does not mean that I have to like theam most of all. I like Bergamo and can not forget those two matches between them and Scavolini and for me they are the most ready team. If they win I will not be surpirised. And I also told that it does not mean that Bergamo will win Fener. From the beginning of the season Fener was one of the leaders of tournament. I really can not understand why do people accept all of these so emotionally?
    Take it easy!

• Hope we continue to play bad and boring volleyball but win all the games :) We really dont mind what u are thinking about our volleyball style!

To be in final four is a very big success for us becouse we are a very new team and even we dont make it, we will still be with our angels. Becouse we are after the colours YELLOW-NAVY, not the successes...

I will be in Cannes with my 5 friends for the organisation. I heard we will be about 1500-2000 maybe more people in the gym. Hope with their all supports, we play that bad and boring (lol) volleyball and win 2 games and get the cup. Otherwise, we will of course congratulate to the winner. Hope the best team wins!

• ___________________________________

Indesit Women Champions League Final Four Semi Final Match

Date: 03.04.2010
    Time: 16:00 (local time)
    Broadcast: Laola TV , TRT 3 (Turkish TV)
    Hall : Cannes‚ Palais des Victories Sport Hall

Indesit Women Champions League Final Four Semi Final Match

Date: 03.04.2010
    Time: 18:30 (local time)
    Broadcast: Laola TV
    Hall : Cannes‚ Palais des Victories Sport Hall

Let's start the Show :cup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Road to Champion Champions League:

When We look excellent attack in all matches in Champion's League standing should be:

1. FenerbahceAcibadem Istanbul - 47%
    2. Asystel Novara - 43%
    3. RC Cannes - 46%
    4. Volley Bergamo - 41%

• Asystel Novara please win!!!Just defend Bergamo's attack well,block them well.dig them well..vary your plays well and you will be able to get the victory..

I guess it's better to use Kozuch than Flier in this game,Kozuch is a much quicker attacker than Flier..

Let's go Novara!!!!I hope Barcelini could step up her game..Kirilova handles her attackers well. Kozuch doesnt get that many errors and Logan Tom leads the team very well!!!

Goodluck Novara!!!

• Please tell something about that. Who is injured? Who can't play in Saturday?

When i opened FB TV ,Fenerbahçe Acıbadem's assistant coach told Serbian opposite Durakovic injured in last Mullhouse match.I was late for other news.Fiorin played as opposite.I dont know why Centoni isnt playing?Did she injure too?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• When i opened FB TV ,Fenerbahçe Acıbadem's assistant coach told Serbian opposite Durakovic injured in last Mullhouse match.I was late for other news.Fiorin played as opposite.I dont know why Centoni isnt playing?Did she injure too?

centoni is not injured they changed their roster because cannes got panic when trainers from feneerbahce go france for watch their game at least thats what they told during one of the interviews.

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ahahahahhahaahahhaha :D :D :D :D

• oh my god....the fifth set was a scare to death for me.. the thrilness .....haha........
    nice one fener....
    i know that nati and gamova's experience will prevail in diffulct situations.....
    fener is lucky to have gamova and nati one the team :cup:

• Wow :white:
    That was probably the best match I have seen in a long time. This should have been the final. I am really sorry for Cannes because they played really amazing and put up a wonderful fight, but I agree that Gamova's and Nati's experience are a very important factor for Fenerbahce in such situations.
    I just wish Dirickx would be able to use Eda better (or just let Naz play...)