What a shock !

• I wonder if the points scored by the Bangladesh's NT were serve mistakes made by the Thailand team.

• Amazing! If I played alone against Thailand, I suppose score would be very similar :D

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• It's so stupid !!!! wrrrr!!!! Kazahkstan in group with Uzbekistan and New Zeland. It's not fair! :mad: In Europe Team for ex. Azerbaijan will beat Uzbekistan too, but in group with Germany and Holland - we know :teach: . I hope Uzbekistan beat Kazahkstan. :serve:

:gone:

• I wonder if the points scored by the Bangladesh's NT were serve mistakes made by the Thailand team.

lol xD if it was really like that, it would have been very funny :thumbsup: (for me), humiliating for them... :roll:

- Le cose non devono essere avvenute realmente per essere vere. Le storie e i sogni sono verità rivestite d’ombra che sopravvivranno quando i nudi fatti saranno polvere, cenere, oblio. -

Just trust yourself and you'll learn the Art of Living.

.VERITAS FILIA TEMPORIS.

• that means thailand didn't even manage to do a full rotation... therefore some players didn't happen to serve or play (imagine a middle blocker), lol

the Thai libero must have been bored

• Does anybody know if this is the worst result ever ? :P

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................