Hello from Italy!

• Hello everyone! ^^ I'm an Italian girl... I love volleyball of course xD especially women's. I'm a supporter of Asystel Novara and the Italian NT and I love the Japanese NT as well :D Dunno why but I just love all of them :D I don't know what else to say xD

- Le cose non devono essere avvenute realmente per essere vere. Le storie e i sogni sono verità rivestite d’ombra che sopravvivranno quando i nudi fatti saranno polvere, cenere, oblio. -

Just trust yourself and you'll learn the Art of Living.

.VERITAS FILIA TEMPORIS.

• Welcome to the forum!

• hello :wavy:
    you have a great taste :drink: Japan NT is simple amazing :teach:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• thanks and yes, they're amazing xD

- Le cose non devono essere avvenute realmente per essere vere. Le storie e i sogni sono verità rivestite d’ombra che sopravvivranno quando i nudi fatti saranno polvere, cenere, oblio. -

.VERITAS FILIA TEMPORIS.

• It is nice to meet you :wavy:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• nice to meet you all too ;D

.VERITAS FILIA TEMPORIS.

• Welcome!!!!!!
    Is always good to see Italians here!!!hehehe...wEll..I say that..cause I jsut love Italian volley!!!!Although I'm Brasilain!!!hehehehe....will be nice to have your presence!Enjoy!

• thanks ;D well, Brasil is also a good team... ah no... it's the best team in the world at the moment!! :D

.VERITAS FILIA TEMPORIS.