What is hapenning with the club of Martinus?

• Yeah..unfortunelty I think the problem is money.....

but I hope the team can keep goingm revealing new talents, and having strong teams....is definelty good for Netherlands Volleyball!!!!

a pitty Selinger will be only in National Team....

• Dela Martinus and AMVJ are together this season with a good team.

Here's the list of players of TVC Amstelveen:

■Reni Ankone

■Anne Buijs

■Laura Dijkema

■Maret Grothues

■Robin de Kruijf

■Floortje Meijners

■Judith Pietersen

■Myrthe Schoot

■Quinta Steenbergen

■Monique Wismeijer

■Sharon Zuidema

The second team is playing B-league and is filled with experienced and some young talented players.

I'm very glad to see this list, of course Caroline,Francien and Kathleen are leaving but a team with Maret,Floortje,Anne,Robin and the others is a good future for the club.

• Sorry,never do that again.... :obey: :flower:

Do you know anything about Chris Gonzalez? Was searching on internet and found he was assistent-coach in USA,but nothing else.You know more?

• I know he is coming on advocacy of Selinger. What i've heard is that he have the same thoughts etc. They trained now seven times, and what i've heard, the girls like him and his manner of training

Furthermore i found some on the internet:

The players began the week with Chris Gonzalez, formerly assistant coach at Arizona and Long Beach State, who has also coached for the U.S. Men's Olympic team and in the Swiss League. Notably, Chris coached the professional team which had Robyn Ah Mow and Logan Tom. Chris also has coached junior club teams which won gold, silver and bronze teams at Junior Olympics.

AND

Chris Gonzalez, Director Volleyball Club Dinamo; former Assistant Coach at Long Beach State (1998 NCAA Undefeated National Champions, 4X Final Four appearances in five years); Head Coach Cal Jrs., 1998 & 2005 U.S. Junior Olympic National Champions Coaches.

And you can buy several videos of him on the internet about improving volleybal skills.

I think a great coach for the youngsters @ TVC Amstelveen! :)

• Yes,I know Avital had named him as coach of Martinus.I spoke to some girls and they like his training,as you said.

I'm very happy with the players and trainer of Martinus,and will be support them for sure this season.I was surprised with the name of Floortje....

• Who did you speak? I'm not surprised, what i've heard she want to finish her study in Amsterdam.. and I don't know that much clubs near Amsterdam ;)

Btw, it is TCV Amstelveen and not Martinus!

• I'm glad Anne stayed with the team! Hope to see her soon in european tournaments! :win:

• Sorry, in my mind it's still Martinus yet.But you are also not right,it's TVC Amstelveen,and not TCV :hit:

I know some Italian clubs would love to have Floortje in their team. I didn't know she stays because of her study.

• Don't know if it is the main reason, but during the summer she also had several examinations and someone told me she had to finish several courses for her bachelor. Anyway, great that she is joining TVC Amstelveen :)

About Anne, she is 17. Why leave if you are that young and can still learn a lot in your own country!

• Yes, it should be fun to see her play with Robin,Maret and all the others!!! I know she had to do a lot of study this summer,but she could go to several clubs in Italy I know.Very special that she join the TVC Amstelveen.

Anne is 17 years young,way too young to go to other club.With good players around her and a coach who trains almost the same as Avital,she could be much better volleybalplayer as last years.Lot to learn for her this season I think. And Avital trains with young players this season too,so, a lot of reasons to stay in Amstelveen this year.

• which club will these players will play, marieke? Caroline,Francien and Kathleen?

• I'm also interrepting this dutch talk..hehehehehe

Just to thank you guys for the infos!!!! ^^

I like the team of Dela this season...I hope you can keeps us with informations about it!! :D hehehehehe

Love to see Meijners there!!!I really hope to see her back in National Team... :win:

• Francien will travel the first months of the new season to Australia and maybe (I'm not sure) New-Zealand. She can join in january a club to play the second half of the competition.

Janneke (Jip) van Tienen is also going to travel. She is going to do the Peking Express. To Peking with the train and stop on several places on the route