Challenge Cup 2009/2010

• First Semi Final
    Galatasaray ISTANBUL - Asterix KIELDRECHT : 2-3 (16-25/25-20/19-25/25-21/8-15)
    Belgian girls fight well.They deserve it.Galatasaray was awful
    :what:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• what a humililation of Gwardia Wroclaw :white:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• what a humililation of Gwardia Wroclaw :white:

Well, it was rather very shameful performance by Gwardia Wrocław. :thumbdown: They didn't want a single set and showed bad volleyball. It is average team, which had problems with staiyng in PlusLiga for next season, so I hadn't expect nothing special. Nothing but less amateur way of playing :roll: It was terrible advertisment of Polish female club volleyball. I think it would have been better, if Gwardia hadn't qualified to FF. The level was too high for them and they played nothing...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Anyone knows why Lisa Van Hecke wasnt on this F4 with her team Asterix???? Almost incredible that "strong" Galatasaray lost to belgian kids without biggest star and best player. :aww:

Anyway, Dresden took offered and won CEV Challenge cup, nice surprise for 5th placed team in German championships. :cup: :thumbsup:

Asterix KIELDRECHT - DRESDNER SC 1 : 3 (24:26 16:25 25:15 16:25)

• don't know why there were no italian clubs in this competion... :huh:

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• Congratulations for Dresden, they played very well and deserved to win. MVP was Hippe. She played just amazing! She' s so talented, makes huge and quick progresses. I think that she will play in the Italian or Turkish league soon. I will not comment Gwardia matches because it was catastrophe and shame. :thumbdown:

• Hippe is a talented player.But She is still young and She needs some more time to be an experienced player.In my opinion she cant play in the strongest clubs(teams) in Turkey( Fba,Vgstt,Eczacı,Gs) maybe play in the less strong ones.Turkish teams(the strongest ones ) require real star players.Even Kozuch cant play in the strongest Turkish clubs( Eczacı,Vgstt,Fba).But Kozuch could play in Gs,Bjk, etc..

• Hippe is a talented player.But She is still young and She needs some more time to be an experienced player.In my opinion she cant play in the strongest clubs(teams) in Turkey( Fba,Vgstt,Eczacı,Gs) maybe play in the less strong ones.Turkish teams(the strongest ones ) require real star players.Even Kozuch cant play in the strongest Turkish clubs( Eczacı,Vgstt,Fba).But Kozuch could play in Gs,Bjk, etc..

I definitely disagree about your comments on Kozuch. If she can play in the Italian League and in German National Team as one of the leading players, if not the only, of her teams, she can play anywhere anytime.

I completeley disagree with you. Kozuch has filled the hole that Angelina Grün left in Germany National team very well. Even with her in the team, Germany has achieved the same or ever better results with Maggie on the court. She plays in the best league of Europe, and she is still 23.Surely, the performance she can show us, it will improve a lot in the next years.

• Kozuch is one of the best players of nowadays and she deserves to play in of the best teams. She can play everywhere and everytime.Good said!

No, no, no please... Kozuch can't play in Turkish league and strongest Turkey clubs, she is better stay in low level league and team like Italy and Novarro :lol: :whistle:

• In my opinion, Kozuch isnt a leading and stable player.Certainly she is a good player.But i dont find her reliable enough to lead a team on hers own.She is lucky because she plays with star setter Krilova.Btw i didnt say anything bad about İtalian leage's level.Kozuch plays in İtalina league but Novara is one of the teams which get the worst results.They are at the bottom of the list.
    German Nt do team -work very well ,thats why Kozuck looks that succesful in it.
    i stick to my thought that Kozuch cant play in Fba,Eczacı,Vgstt.She is not a leading player.But i must admit that Kozuch plays better than Flier recently.

• Hey guys,
    Can I take part to that discuss? :whistle:
    Well I'm a little bit surprised by what Canter wrote previously...Maybe Kozuch isn't as good as players like Osmokrovic or Aguero (not again...?) BUT you can't say that sh'e not good enough or reliable! Not every player can play in Italy! Volleyball in Italy is so professionnal that one is hired only after videos studies, tests, long negociations about salaries, term contract, etc...And the thing is that Novarra is one of the traditionnal biggest team of A1! So you have to be a real good player to go there!
    You said that Kozuch is just LUCKY because she plays with a good setter...and Novara has bad results. So what about players like Logan TOM ??? Is she bad too ? Or lucky ? Because results are done by all members of the team! So you can't say that she's not reliable just because of the results of this year! Last year Novara was on final, thanks to all players..even Kozuch! :flower:
    Now she's not yet a leading and stable player...but let's see within 1 or 2 years ^^

• " as saying not reliable enough", i meant that she wasnt a leading player otherwise she is really a good player.Yes Italian A1 League is the best in the world.But i dont think that all the players in that league are superb.There are those superb players and those not.Kozuch is one of the good players( not superb one).She could be a superb player in the near future but she needs some more time yet to be.In Novara, putting aside Krillova, the best player is Tom Logan ( to me).She is a very tecnical player.On the other hand,Kozuch is more like an athletic& speedy player rather than tecnical.That's all i say.

• Kozuch is a talented player and she played a good season with German NT.Guess Kozuch will be much better in future.She is a good team player but i cant see her a team leader like Aguero,Gamova,Neslihan,Grün ... So she must play in Novara,Bergamo or Pesaro coz Turkish clubs are playing with few players on court and that requires high level opposites like Gamova,Neslihan,Francia.Kozuch is in my favorite lists but i agree with Canter about it.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: