Teams to participate:

1. Turkey
    2. Cuba
    3. Azerbaijan
    4. Croatia

Match schedule is not announced yet.

Turkey's team roster for the tournament is below:

1 Naz AYDEMIR (Fenerbahce Acibadem)
    2 Ozge KIRDAR (Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta TT)
    3 Eda ERDEM (Fenerbahce Acibadem)
    4 Neriman OZSOY (Eczacibasi Zentiva)
    5 Meryem BOZ (Iller Bankasi)
    6 Nihan YELDAN (Fenerbahce Acibadem)
    7 Pelin CELIK (?)
    8 Ayse Gokcen DENKEL (Eczacibasi Zentiva)
    9 Bahar TOKSOY (Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta TT)
    10 Ipek SOROGLU (Fenerbahce Acibadem)
    11 Neslihan DARNEL (Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta TT)
    12 Esra GUMUS (Eczacibasi Zentiva)
    13 Gozde KIRDAR (Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta TT)
    14 Deniz HAKYEMEZ (Galatasaray)
    15 Elif ONUR (Nilufer Belediyesi)
    16 Gizem GURESEN (Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta TT)

• What happened with Seda that se did not play qualification to WC and still not in this rooster to Izmir International Tournament 2009??

• What happened with Seda that se did not play qualification to WC and still not in this rooster to Izmir International Tournament 2009??

As far as I know Seda has been suffering injury problems since European League Final-Four last month and still not recovered so she is not included in the squad for the tournament. I dont know when she will be ready fully but I think she might miss ECH and maybe the first weeks of the next season If her injury problems cant be treated completely or relapse. Because she had suffered some injuries before and it took a long time to recover. She has a poor physique I think.

• Pleeeeeeeese,record these matches. You are in Turkey.Especialy Azerbaijan matches. Please.

I dont know which channel to broadcast the games. They say that TRT might broadcast live but there is no official information about TV schedule right now. If TRT will broadcast the tournament, so everyone can watch it on the internet. If DSpor, NTVSpor or any other channel will show it, there will be no internet streams then. As for recording, I dont have TV Card on my laptop so it's impossible for me to record the games even if they broadcast.

• what about gulden kayalar and seray altay :mad:

• good luck Croatia! :) :rolll:

• Quite weak teams - Spain, Croatia. Even Azerbaijan is far from their form from 2005....

• Dspor announced all games in the tournament will be broadcasted live and free on the scheduled dates. That is, there will be no internet broadcast except if someone having Dspor wont stream it and I dont think anyone will. Though it's a pay-tv channel no charge and encryption during the games so everyone can watch it by satellite but I dont know satellites and frequencies Dspor is on. Google it to find out :call:

• 24/08
    17.30 ESP-AZE
    20.00 TUR-CRO

25/08
    17.30 ESP-TUR
    20.00 CRO-AZE

26/08
    17.30 CRO-ESP
    20.00 AZE-TUR

28/08(Semi Final)
    17.30 2.team - 3.team
    20.00 1.team - 4.team

29/08
    17.30 3./4.
    20.00 Final

• Croatia leaves the tournament. Only three teams left and in this case formation will probably change. I am not sure but I think the rest will play against each other with double round unless a fourth team wont join the tournament in very last minute.

• Any brodcast on tv or internet?

• turkey-spain 3-0 (25-12 25-20 25-10)
    turkey played with
    pelin çelik-neslihan demir
    bahar toksoy-eda erdem
    esra gümüş-deniz hakyemez(for thıs position,seda tokatlıoglu unfortunately is injured so she cannot play at european champonshıp)
    libero nihan yeldan
    turkey played pretty well, especially neslihan and eda was great. ı would prefer naz as startıng setter, but pelın was not so bad.
    spain was not ın theır best shape(ı hope so,or not team would not reach second round ın poland, by all means) especially setter lamas was awful, she never notıce which sıde there ıs anybody blockıng or not. spain team had lots of trouble wıth recevıng. neslıhan made many aces.
    ıf they play lıke today, they can not wın any sıngle set agaınst azerbeıjan,too

• Have you watch the game live or on TV? There any way to watch the rest of matches on internet?
    I hope Spain is in bad shape. Do you know Spain starting six ?

• Have you watch the game live or on TV? There any way to watch the rest of matches on internet?
    I hope Spain is in bad shape. Do you know Spain starting six ?

This was the Spanish line-up:
    Garcia, Lamas, Fernandez, Yasmina Hernandez, Diana Sanchez, Paraja (Ramirez, El-Ammari, Noelia Sanchez, Sara Hernandez, Gonzalez)