Margareta Kozuch

• Hello guys.

I'd like to talk about maggie Kozuch from Germany :D I'm interested in German team and Kozuch since 1 year ago, afterward the world grand prix of 2008. German team impressed me last year, because I thought that team would be much worse without the best player who is called Angelina Grun. But German team did much better than we thought :)

and there's a good replace of Angelina grun now. this is Kozuch.

by the way Is she polish actually? I've read something about her via google and it says her parents are polish. well, actually I thought her surname was definitely polish =) it doesn't sound like German at all ^^

anyways, while I've been watching a match between Germany and Poland in montreux of this year, I wasn't able to focus on watching the game, because the both team have two beautiful and awesome players (Kozuch and Baranska :D )

is anyone interested in Kozuch? I think she's beautiful as much as Flier,Piccinini and Skowronska are!

die besten, # 16!

• by the way Is she polish actually? I've read something about her via google and it says her parents are polish. well, actually I thought her surname was definetely polish =) it doesn't sound like German at all ^^

Yes, her parents are Polish but she was born in Germany. As for her surname...yeah...it's definitely Polish...word "kożuch" means in Polish something like "sheepskin coat". :P

• Yes, she is Polish, as pol said. Her father played volleyball in Gdańsk. She had even a proposal form PZPS, which wanted her in Polish NT. She was hestitating, but decided to stay in German team.
    There was almost the same case with Anna Rybaczewska.
    As for Kożuch's outlook... Well, she doesn't look German for sure. But she isn't in my type. As well as Barańska and Piccinini :P

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• Definelty Kozuch is an amazing player! And still so young! And very sweet girl too

You can find a very interested interview with her in Follow me blog from Andrea Zorzi in FIVB site!!! ;)

• I put interview with Gosia, wchich appeared in May 2006. Sory for mistakes, but interview was in Polish newspaper, so this is my own translation:

High, slim, gifted and pretty - about Małgorzata Kożuch still fighting Poland and Germany. She already showed her great skills in Drezno, during lastyear's World Championships qualifications.
    Margarethe or how who will, Małgosia Kożuch with smile remembers this meeting.

“-This was difficult game. I played for German, but somehow, heart is in Polish dress always” –
    remembers Małgosia, daughter of Polish volleyball player- Ireneusz Kożuch

In German national team, she has on account 25 meetings. But very probably, that next games she will play in… white - red colours!

“I don’t know, what thinking about it. Parents are Polish, but I was born in Hamburg. What should I choose?!”

Father don’t persuade her to change national colors. He left her a free hand. –“ Dad will accept my choice” – explains.

However, rumours appeared , that in July, Małgosia will come to Szczyrk, on Polish national team training camp.

“-If I had to take the challenge Niemczyk, I would have - in accordance with the regulations- two years break. While starting from today, I have been waiting only a little over then 1 years. If I not go to a grouping of the German team, the case itself will be explained (laughs). Besides, waiting for my many very difficult exams . High-school final exam, the choice of national team ... Next year will not be easy “

I regret, that Gosia doesn't play in our national team. Booth parents are Polish, she has only Polish blood :) I feel for her, because it had to be a very difficult choice. I remember how at the European Championships, Łukasz Podolski scored 2 goals against Poland. He wept like a child. Overall this is a great problem of Polish sport. Many of our athletes are born abroad and take the citizenship of other countries. In particular, the tennis players. Karolina Woźniacka, Sabina Lisicka, Aleksandra Woźniak, and many others...

• Overall this is a great problem of Polish sport. Many of our athletes are born abroad and take the citizenship of other countries. In particular, the tennis players. Karolina Woźniacka, Sabina Lisicka, Aleksandra Woźniak, and many others...

Yes, but it is not that important where you were born. More important is, if you really want to represent your parents' country. E.g. Euzebiusz Smolarek and Tomasz Tłuczyński were orn abroad, but play for Poland.
    And nobody forced Podolski to score against Poland :P But OK, it is a topic for another discussion.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• well,yes. I'm really looking forward to see her play in Asystell Novara with Logan tom,Manon flier next season =) It would be really amazing I guess. btw, If Kozuch decided to play in the Polish national team, It would be also great for polish team. because She is able to play as a OH and OP as well. I have been missing Angelina Grun for a while, but not anymore. German team is already strong, though as not as strong as with Grun.

• my favourite player is Kozuch :flower:

if she is a human, we must admit that we all are animals :rolll:

(joke)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• my favourite player is Kozuch :flower:

if she is a human, we must admit that we all are animals :rolll:

(joke)

oghhk :what: talk on behalf of yourself (joke) :whistle:

• She can handle any situation in the field and she is standing really good as a captain in the national team contrary of her age, she so young just 23
    For me is a phenomeno :obey:
    I love the way she plays :love:

• Germany captain: 'I am very disappointed that we lost. I am sad, because I think that in the end we didn't show 100 per cent of our skills. Congratulations for the Dominicans, they played very good. I want to thank Polish spectators, they were amazing, and I hope we will be back here soon. I would love to play in Polish league, due to my family situation, and I hope I will get the chance some day.'

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Germany captain: 'I am very disappointed that we lost. I am sad, because I think that in the end we didn't show 100 per cent of our skills. Congratulations for the Dominicans, they played very good. I want to thank Polish spectators, they were amazing, and I hope we will be back here soon. I would love to play in Polish league, due to my family situation, and I hope I will get the chance some day.'

She had a chance in this year, because she had a offer from Sopot, but she chose Russian league :down:

"Due to my family situation"? What that means?

• Kozuch I want to see a player in our team. (fenerbahce acibadem). Maybe one day :roll:

I hope there will be a very successful :win:

• "Due to my family situation"? What that means?

Kozuch's family live in Poland. "

So maybe later I play in a league of Poland" said.