CEV European Championship 2009 Poland

• Have anyone recorded the Closing Ceremony of Euro from Polsat Sport? ;) If yes, pleeease upload :)

Go to http://www.youtube.com/user/reprezentacjanet

There are or will be by few next days some interviews after matches (M. Kozuch in polish, M. Rosner, P. Makowski), important parts of closing ceremony (without "talking heads" in studio), interviews with S. Gioli (italian, polish), M. Flier (english, polish), A.Del Core (italian, polish) and more. You must see it in High Quality for better view.

:serve:

• Go to http://www.youtube.com/user/reprezentacjanet

There are or will be by few next days some interviews after matches (M. Kozuch in polish, M. Rosner, P. Makowski), important parts of closing ceremony (without "talking heads" in studio), interviews with S. Gioli (italian, polish), M. Flier (english, polish), A.Del Core (italian, polish) and more. You must see it in High Quality for better view. :serve:

And that's what I've been looking for :)
    Thanks a lot! ;)

• Somehow I didn't see the interview with M. Kozuch on TV, so thank you so much for this link!!

• Somehow I didn't see the interview with M. Kozuch on TV, so thank you so much for this link!!

See it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlmQLnlJzCY

• I didn't understand a word of what kozuch said. :aww:
    Can somebody tell me of what she's talking about? No need to translate, just say the main subject of the interview.

• I didn't understand a word of what kozuch said. :aww:
    Can somebody tell me of what she's talking about? No need to translate, just say the main subject of the interview.

She said that it was great playing in Poland, even though they lost the bronze medal match. She said that Poland just turned out to be better that day and deserved the medal. The German team had done great up until the last two matched when they seemed to have lost some strength and didn't manage to win with Italy or Poland. She also stressed that she is very much aware of her Polish roots and that she visits her family in Poland as aften as she can, but with her volleyball schedule sometimes it's just once a year.
    That's what I remember from watching the interview yesterday, I hope that's enough :)

• although I don't understand what kozuch says on the video, she's speaking polish with her german accent. haha =]

• although I don't understand what kozuch says on the video, she's speaking polish with her german accent. haha =]

Actually she doesn't have that much of an accent. I mean she made a mistake or two in grammar, but other than that her Polish was really good and she has very decent pronunciation of the difficult Polish consonants :D

• She said that it was great playing in Poland, even though they lost the bronze medal match. She said that Poland just turned out to be better that day and deserved the medal. The German team had done great up until the last two matched when they seemed to have lost some strength and didn't manage to win with Italy or Poland. She also stressed that she is very much aware of her Polish roots and that she visits her family in Poland as aften as she can, but with her volleyball schedule sometimes it's just once a year.
    That's what I remember from watching the interview yesterday, I hope that's enough :)

Thank you very much, Ania!! :flower:

• @ Lightmaster

Thank you very much! :)

• I in a shock! I cry! My favourite Гамова fighted as a tiger, typing more than 30 points for game..... But Katya cannot extend all command alone... ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( .........The Sokolova! We do not have not enough your power! Please! Люба! Return to a command! :sos: :sos: :sos:

:?: Why Н. Гончарова not played? Is she still ukrainian?

• Thanks so much for the games!!!