TVC Amstelveen

• The first price of the season is captured by TVC Amstelveen. In an easy match, they beat Dros Alterno with 25-16, 25-22 and 25-15. TVC Amstelveen played well for the first match together after 4 training sessions, but they can play better for sure.

They played well,but could play better,you're right.
    But (for me)the positiv point of the match: debut of Judith Pietersen,emotions all-over by Kim and Judith, after a long knee-injury,finally her debut in team of Amstelveen.

• Anyone knows where I can find videos from this game?? I would love to see at least parts of it!!

• You could see whole match on http://www.volleybal.tv, watch Supercup 2009

Awww, thanks soooo much!!! I love the fact that so many people here on this forum are so helpful!! I am kind of new to watching volleyball online (I only watch on Polish TV or what people post in the multimedia section), so I'm grateful for everyone being so patient with me, hehe :D

• Did you see the match? And did you like it? :)

I haven't had the chance yet, but I'm hoping I'll get to watch it this evening or tomorrow!

• np! You're a fan of TVC Amstelveen of just of some particular players of the team?

Sorry..wrote your name wrong...

No..from the team!!!!^^ I start following Martinus in 2006 I think...of course, cause have many players I like...ahm..I relaly like Holland team!:) So..I started following the club...no matter players....this season have Robin and Meijners...I like their game!

Sincenow the team is a new one..I was trying to find the site of them..but I didnt know witch was....so..thanks! :D

• Hi Jo!!!

The new site : http://topvolleybalamstelveen.nl/ I like the videos on the site!
    What do you think of the TVCA team?

• Hi Jo!!!

The new site : http://topvolleybalamstelveen.nl/ I like the videos on the site!
    What do you think of the TVCA team?

Read the post before the one of Joanamss.. there was the link ;)

The team of TVC Amstelveen is the best team in the leauge. I think that the same thing wel happen as last season.. Martinus was from December dominating the leauge. Give Chris Gonzalez (trainer) some time and the team will dominate very soonagain . Furthermore i think there will be more rotation then last year with Avital, which means that the youngsters or substitutes will play more than last year.

Joanamss: look also @ Buijs, she is very athletic and a pleasure to see her way of play. I hope soon some matches will be on http://www.volleybal.tv so foreign people can see the team.

• @ Lightmaster

Avital says the second generation will be better than the Flier-Stam-Wensink-generation, because they started on an earlier age with his training-methods!

Buijs, De Kruijf, Grothues and Schoot were already in the ECH-squad. Especially Buijs (17) and de Kruijf (18 ) are exceptional talents.

I hope Avital would give more playing time to them next year at the international level of the game. They could've played more during some of the friendly matches before the ECH this year. I hope a balance will be achieved betweem the starting line-up and the bench players soon. I think de Kruijf can be one of those starting players already.

and I think they need to train a young setter soon. Kim can still play for a few more years. I hope she will still able to improve her skills.
    btw anyone knows where kim staelens is going to play ... i know she is taking a break at the moment.
    I have no doubt TVC Amstelveen will sweep the titles in the Dutch league ^^

• Read the post before the one of Joanamss.. there was the link

I know Chipp :cheesy: but twice is better than once,ok??? :flower:

I think TVCA will dominated the Dela-League again, but I hope to see the youngster in the field this year.

Jo: De Kruyf was in starting six last year already!

Like the "new" position of Floortje Meijners too. Now she hadn't receive ,only attack, and that's her strong point I think. And her serve... :thumbsup:

• hope Avital would give more playing time to them next year at the international level of the game. They could've played more during some of the friendly matches before the ECH this year. I hope a balance will be achieved betweem the starting line-up and the bench players soon. I think de Kruijf can be one of those starting players already.

The youngsters play some matches in the Montreux masters and even in some Grand prix matches the first round. Just before ECH, Avital was playing with his starting team as a preparation on ECH. Furthermore i don't think de Kruijf is at this moment a possible starting player with Huurman, Visser and Wensink as other MB.

• I think in the post of shadowman007 he meant that de Kruijf is in starting six in national team. She was and still is a starting player in Amstelveen.

Which youngsters do you mean Marieke? The substitutes? I know for sure that they will rotate very soon, after some kind of certainty is created in the whole team.

One of the reasons Meijners was developing her receiving skills was partly because in the NT Flier was her competitor. And there are options for her as an OH when her receiving skills will develop in the upcoming years i think. But i agree she is an amazing attacker!

• Which youngsters do you mean Marieke? The substitutes? I know for sure that they will rotate very soon, after some kind of certainty is created in the whole team.

One of the reasons Meijners was developing her receiving skills was partly because in the NT Flier was her competitor. And there are options for her as an OH when her receiving skills will develop in the upcoming years i think. But i agree she is an amazing attacker!

I mean Laura Dijkema,Sharon Zuidema etc. The talents on the bench right now. And Judith ofcourse. They need to play to getting better.

In my opinion the best place for Floortje is Manons place. She can improve her receiving I know,but her attack is her strong point,also in combinations with MB.

• I mean Laura Dijkema,Sharon Zuidema etc. The talents on the bench right now. And Judith ofcourse. They need to play to getting better.

In my opinion the best place for Floortje is Manons place. She can improve her receiving I know,but her attack is her strong point,also in combinations with MB.

I also think Floortje is the best as the alternative of Manon's position. But somehow I think Avital might want to train Buijs for that position.

• I mean Laura Dijkema,Sharon Zuidema etc. The talents on the bench right now. And Judith ofcourse. They need to play to getting better.

Sharon is injured right now, she cannot jump for one month. And for now she has 3 weeks left. About Laura and Judith, i hope they will play very soon :)

And for shadowmann, i indeed think that Buijs will be trained as an OH. But she also need to improve her reception, just as Floortje if she is wanting to play as an OH in NT.