Poland - PlusLiga 2009/2010

• Oh, yes, of course. I forgot to mention about Jastrzębie :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I was very impressed with Siatkarz Wieluń today. They really played a great game and managed to win 3:0 even though Olsztyn seemed to have control in the beginnings of sets 1 and 2. Overall a really good match, despite the 3:0 result.
    I can't wait for Delecta Bydgoszcz - AZS Częstochowa which I will be watching live in Bydgoszcz! :) Even though I'm not specifically a Delecta Bydgoszcz fan, I decided to make the trip, because it's not very far and it seems like it might be an interesting game.

• I was very impressed with Siatkarz Wieluń today. They really played a great game and managed to win 3:0 even though Olsztyn seemed to have control in the beginnings of sets 1 and 2. Overall a really good match, despite the 3:0 result.

oh come on :P this match was pretty bad imo. Olsztyn is so awful this year their reception doean't exist . Andziejewski Oczko and Paulo are so dreadful i think oit's too high level for them
    i know judging by first 2 round is not right but we can clearly assume that AZS Olsztyn is contender no 1 to fall from the league, i don't see a weaker team in Plus Liga

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Skra Bełchatów – Resovia Rzeszów 3:2 (25:20, 13:25, 25:21, 22:25, 15:13) stats
    Skra Bełchatów: Pliński, Kurek, Antiga, Falasca, Bąkiewicz, Możdżonek, Gacek (libero) and Wnuk, Hebda, Dobrowolski
    Resovia Rzeszów: Grzyb, Oivanen, Redwitz, Wika, Akhrem, Gawryszewski, Ignaczak (libero) and Papke, Ilić, Kusior

• Do Resovie gets 1 pt for reaching tiebreak,like in Serie A? ?(

• Do Resovie gets 1 pt for reaching tiebreak,like in Serie A? ?(

Yes, Skra - 2 points for won in tie-break and Resovia 1 point for lost :thumbup: / BTW it was excellent match :win:

• Where can I watch live the Polish league from internet?

• eh Resovia was so close to overcome Skra's syndrome :( but i will never understand Travica's decision. why he made this double sub in the end of tie break and 3rd set?? it ruin the whole effort of the team. Resovia was doing really well with Redwitz and Oivanen so why sub them?? there was no Oivanen and Ahkrem at the net and no one could finish high balls ;/
    they say that better is enemy of good and that was the case.
    i really liked Falasca sets today. last year he was a little bit disapointing but if he will play like that Skra won't have any weak points in their team. and they will be even stronger with Wlazly and Winiarski :D and Kurek uhhh :white: he made a mile step during this summer from a promising player who never really showed his full potential he become one of the best Polish players- i would be really scared to try to dig all his spikes , they are so powerfull that i can't see them in TV :D his back row attack are just unstopable
    it's funny cus from OH no 4 from last year he become OH no 1 :D even when Winiarski will be back i think Kurek's place in starting six is secure :D

but it was great match indeed. New players of Resovia are really awsome. Akhrem and Redwitz are both great they fit perfectly to Resovia team. Aleh is one of the best if not the best transfer this year. i never thught he is that good . he is all around player with solid reception and great offensive skills.
    if Wika improve a little bit and Redwitz improve his sets to middles Resovia can be deadly dangerous to any team in Europe.
    i'm really looking forward to see how they will do in CL.

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Skra-Resovia was a real pleasure to watch. Two very good teams fighting for every single ball. That's what I like in volleyball :thumbsup: High level of play. Kurek, Akhrem, Redwitz - big, big applause :super:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• AZS Politechnika Warszawska - ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 0:3 (23:25, 21:25, 17:25) stats
    Politechnika: Gałązka (7), Buszek (6), Rybak (11), Kapelus (13), Szulik (1), Neroj (2), Milczarek (libero) and Maciejewicz, Wojtaszek, Kłos (3), Król (2), Radomski (1)
    ZAKSA: Masny (1), Jarosz (11), Sammelvuo (11), Gladyr (7), Szczerbaniuk (7), Ruciak (11), Mierzejewski (libero) and Martin, Pilarz, Witczak (5)

Delecta Bydgoszcz - AZS Częstochowa 2:3 (25:23, 25:27, 31:29, 22:25, 7:15) stats
    Bydgoszcz: Pieczonka,Jurkiewicz, Woicki, Cerven, Szymański, Sopko, Dębiec (L) and Lipiński, Konarski, Serafin
    Częstochowa: Nowakowski, Murek, Drzyzga, Janeczek, Wiśniewski, Łuka, Zatorski (L) and Kardos, Gradowski, Mikołajczak, Wrona

• Last match of 2nd round
    Jadar Radom - Jastrzębski Węgiel 0:3 (21:25, 27:29, 23:25) stats
    Jadar Radom: Prygiel, Terlecki, Salas, Kosok, Hernandez, Pawliński, Stańczak(libero) and Maciończyk, Kocik, Żaliński, Kaczmarek
    Jastrzębski Węgiel: Nowik, Łomacz, Yudin, Abramov, Hardy, Czarnowski, Rusek (libero) and Master, Szczygieł

Ranking
    1. Jastrzębski Węgiel 2 6
    2. AZS Częstochowa 2 5
    3. Skra Bełchatów 2 5
    4. Resovia Rzeszów 2 4
    5. ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 2 4
    6. Siatkarz Wieluń 2 3
    7. Delecta Bydgoszcz 2 3
    8. Jadar Radom 2 0
    9. AZS Politechnika Warszawska 2 0
    10. AZS UWM Olsztyn 2 0

• 3rd round
    23.10 AZS Politechnika Warszawska - AZS Częstochowa (ipla)
    23.10 AZS UWM Olsztyn - Delecta Bydgoszcz
    24.10 Resovia Rzeszów - Siatkarz Wieluń
    24.10 Jastrzębski Węgiel - PGE Skra Bełchatów (ipla)
    24.10 ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle - Jadar Radom

• Where exactly on IPLA? Please, help me orientate :(

• Where exactly on IPLA? Please, help me orientate :(

To watch matches by ipla first you have to download a program from this website http://www.ipla.pl
    If you downloaded already, check ipla at the time of match (match between Jastrzębski Węgiel and Skra Bełchatów is at 3 pm (local time) then you should find place with live streaming.

3rd round
    AZS Politechnika Warszawska - AZS Częstochowa 2:3 (25:22, 25:20, 23:25, 22:25, 13:15) stats
    AZS UWM Olsztyn - Delecta Bydgoszcz 0:3 (21:25, 18:25, 22:25) stats

• Jastrzębski Węgiel - Skra Bełchatów 1:3 (35:33, 19:25, 21:25, 23:25) stats
    Jastrzębski: Nowik, Łomacz, Czarnowski, Abramov, Hardy, Yudin, Rusek (libero) and Pęcherz, Master, Szczygieł
    Skra: Antiga, Falasca, Pliński, Możdżonek, Kurek, Bąkiewicz, Gacek (libero) and Wnuk, Wlazły

Resovia Rzeszów - Siatkarz Wieluń 3:0 (28:26, 25:7, 25:16) stas
    Resovia: Redwitz, Akhrem, Oivanen, Gawryszewski, Kusior, Wika, Ignaczak (libero) and Papke, Ilić, Mika, Kreek, Gierczyński
    Siatkarz: Stelmach, Lubiejewski, Błoński, Nowak, Zajdler, Kordysz, Kryś (libero) and Sarnecki, Wołosz

ZAKSA Kędzierzyn Koźle - Jadar Radom 3:0 (25:16, 25:17, 25:20) stats
    Kędzierzyn Koźle: Michal Masny, Jakub Jarosz, Tuomas Sammelvuo, Robert Szczerbraniuk, Michał Ruciak, Marcin Mierzejewski (L)
    Jadar Radom: Jarosław Macionczyk, Maciej Pawliński, Grzegorz Kosok, Robert Prygiel, Sirianis Hernandez, Arkadiusz Terlecki, Adrian Stańczak (L) and Wojciech Żaliński, Maikel Salas, Michał Kaczmarek, Marcin Kocik

Ranking
    1. Skra Bełchatów 3 8
    2. Resovia Rzeszów 3 7
    3. Kędzierzyn-Koźle 3 7
    4. AZS Częstochowa 3 7
    5. Jastrzębski Węgiel 3 6
    6. Delecta Bydgoszcz 3 6
    7. Siatkarz Wieluń 3 3
    8. AZS Politechnika Warszawska 3 1
    9. Jadar Radom 3 0
    10. AZS UWM Olsztyn 3 0

• Jastrzębski Węgiel - Skra Bełchatów 1:3 (35:33, 19:25, 21:25, 23:25) stats
    Jastrzębski: Nowik, Łomacz, Czarnowski, Abramov, Hardy, Yudin, Rusek (libero) and Pęcherz, Master, Szczygieł
    Skra: Antiga, Falasca, Pliński, Możdżonek, Kurek, Bąkiewicz, Gacek (libero) and Wnuk, Wlazły

:( Jastrzębski lost against Skraa...nooo....x( I knew that it'll be tough to beat Skra, cuz they're the best team in our Leauge, no doubt, but...I rly believed in Jastrzębie. After that great 1st set I thought they will keep playing like this in next sets...Unfortunately they lost 2nd set n 3rd too ;( 3rd set was rly strange. They had so big opportunity to win this set. They had rly big advantage...I thought they will keep it, but no...Skra came back...
    In last, 4th set Jastrzębie again...had chances, they were so close to tie break. Unfortunately...Skra was better, n they won. Anyway, match was on a pretty good level, although my team lost.
    But...Adamek won, so i wasn't bad day at all... :D