Turkey Superleague 2009-2010

• Vakifgunes crushes Eczacibasi Zentiva

Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta Turk Telekom hosts Eczacibasi Zentiva in play-off semi final first game at TVF 50.Yil Sports Hall. Home team had an easy victory 3-0 and walk ahead 1-0 in series.

Even host lost Turkiye Cup at the final line against the strongest team of the country, they did not seem to be demoralized, stopped Eczacibasi via high blocks, gap was increased to 7 points 14-7. Eventually trainer Gokhan Sezal went a substitution between Esra and Natalia Hanikoglu, this worked and guest team had seen 15-12 on the scoreboard. Actually, Vakifgunes was like a stronger team approaching to end 19-13, however Eczaci would never give up, moved faster to 19-16. But Orange ladies made more mistakes in reception, thus, home team seized the first set 25-22.

Better starter of the second set was Eczacibasi 2-4, but the rival had more capacity to lead, even forced Sezal exhausted both time outs at 11-6. From 17-14, there was a wall against Eczacibasi attacks on the net, ladies of Sun ran to 21-14, consequently set over 25-16.

Audience had watched a tremendous struggle in the third set till the middle of the game, Eczacibasi joined young Busra after having no efficiency from Esra and Natalia, managed to lead right before the second tech time out 13-15, but Vakifgunes arrived it 16-15. This challenge continued to 21-20, but home team impressed the game once again and snatched the set 25-21, match over 3-0.

Hall: TVF 50. Yil

Referees: Hayrettin Durak, Gokhan Dag

VGSTT: Poljak, Ozge, Gozde, Maculewicz, Neslihan, Nikolic, Gizem(L), Stam, Guldeniz

Eczacibasi Zentiva: Neriman, Aysun, Ognjenovic, Esra, Borodakova, Mirka, Gulden(L), Natalia, Sevinc, Gokcen, Busra

Sets: 25-22, 25-16, 25-21

Duration: 71 min. (25-21-25)

Stats :

http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fik…S-ECZ_PLYF_M1_RESULT1.pdf

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Fenerbahce Acibadem realizes the expected end

Second match of semi final first day in Aroma Women’s 1st League was played between Fenerbahce Acibadem and Galatasaray. Host Fenerbahce defeats the opponent 3-0 and leads the series 1-0.

All the players on the floor knew each other very well, these two teams were challenging 5th time this season. As expected, Fenerbahce Acibadem led the first part 8-6, sped up to 12-8, but Galatasaray quickly picked up after a time out 12-11, second gap was passed over 16-14. Like in every game played during the season, FB Acibadem put the pressure on the game, set a quick pace and finished the set 25-17.

Like the first one, technical time-outs were passed over FB Acibadem ascendancy with the same scores 8-6 and 16-14. Everybody was expecting the same end but Serbian star Ivana Djerisilo pulled her team up, game ws not broken this time 21-19. Seemed like Djerisilo was playing against Kadikoy giant, but it was still 23-20. Then Deniz Hakyemez caught Seda on service, eventually stopped rival’s strong attacks, game tied 23-23. Mutual point section was come, no one knew the who would win. Once Natasa Osmokrovic blocked Valeska Menezes 30-29, Ivana Djerisilo touch the net and this simple mistake finished the set 31-29.

Turkiye Cup winner did not want to see one more nightmare, tighten the bolts at the begining and led the first tech time out 8-3, had shown spectacular performance to 16-7. Difference was not decreased down again, FB Acibadem got the set 25-15, match ended 3-0.

Hall: TVF 50. Yil

Referees: Temel Oneri, Esat Danzili

Fenerbahce Acibadem: Dirickx, Seda, Ipek, Gamova, Osmokrovic, Eda, Nihan(L), Songul, Merve, Naz

Galatasaray: Krsmanovic, Elif, Deniz, Ozlem, Djerisilo, Valeska, Ayca(L), Bahanur, Neslihan, Gozde, Dilara

Sets: 25-17, 31-29, 25-15

Duration: 76 min. (22-31-23)

Stats :

http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/gs_report.pdf

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Eczacibasi won lots of champions in Turkey League 27 times.Fb won 9 times.This year probably the final FB-VGSTT Eczaci is not strong this year.They dissapointed by lots of players especially foreign players such as Maria Borodokova,Maja Ognjlenovic only Mirka Francia is successful but also 35 years old.The rules very important İf 3+1 foreign players rules continue I think all of them will change of foreign players.FB defanetely the biggest team in Turkey.Fb is a sports club has 25 billion supporters also next year will finish sports complex 12000 capasity.Fb waiting for Gamova's decision If Gamova go Fb thinking of a few players Sokolova,Gioli,Neslihan or surprise name.My favourite players with alternative Furst(Poljak),Del Core(Sokolova),Merlo and Nati also Seda(Neslihan) for opposite

• Eczacibasi won lots of champions in Turkey League 27 times.Fb won 9 times.This year probably the final FB-VGSTT Eczaci is not strong this year.They dissapointed by lots of players especially foreign players such as Maria Borodokova,Maja Ognjlenovic only Mirka Francia is successful but also 35 years old.The rules very important İf 3+1 foreign players rules continue I think all of them will change of foreign players.FB defanetely the biggest team in Turkey.Fb is a sports club has 25 billion supporters also next year will finish sports complex 12000 capasity.Fb waiting for Gamova's decision If Gamova go Fb thinking of a few players Sokolova,Gioli,Neslihan or surprise name.My favourite players with alternative Furst(Poljak),Del Core(Sokolova),Merlo and Nati also Seda(Neslihan) for opposite

Thanks!Wow...Eczacibasi won 27 times the national league????That is a lot!!!! I was impressed already by Fenerbahçe number...hehehehe...if you make a comparison, Bergamo won 6 times the italian league, and I think they are one of the clubs that won the most there, dont know if it is the most, but definelty one of the mosts....hehehehe

• If You see Sports Club Web sites and the vikipedia there are champions points
    Türkiye Sampiyonluğu(Turkish Champions)

• Şampiyon (9): 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1968, 1969, 1972 , 2009(Champions)
  • If You see Sports Club Web sites and the vikipedia there are champions points
    Türkiye Sampiyonluğu(Turkish Champions)

• Şampiyon (9): 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1968, 1969, 1972 , 2009(Champions)

I can understand the perception that a title is a title :) but we shouldn't forget that modern volleyball started to be played after 1976 in Turkey.So in my opinion they are only a one time champion. Fenerbahçe competed in the second division quite a long time.In recent years they found the money and spent ridiculous money in volleyball standarts.None of their players is from their junior team.

• I can understand the perception that a title is a title :) but we shouldn't forget that modern volleyball started to be played after 1976 in Turkey.So in my opinion they are only a one time champion. Fenerbahçe competed in the second division quite a long time.In recent years they found the money and spent ridiculous money in volleyball standarts.None of their players is from their junior team.

Modern volleyball started to be played after 64 in the world, so should we discount the world title holders before that?
    Actually some people might claim modern volleyball starts with 25 point rally system, then what.

I am not saying those titles should be counted. However they should be, if there was some kind of competition system,and every team did have an equal shot to earn one.

• Turkey Semi Final Results
    Ezcacibasi Zentiva - VGSTT :1-3 Series 0-2
    Galatasaray SK - Fenerbahce Acibadem : 0-3 Series 0-2
    Big possible today both are series finish and final Fenerbahce Acıbadem between VGSTT
    Possible champion will be Fenerbahce Acibadem
    Eczacibasi Zentiva - VGSTT :15.30 (If VGSTT win series finish)
    Galatasaray SK - Fenerbahce Acibadem :18.30 (If Fenerbahce win series finish)
    clocks for Europe

• The final :
    Fenerbahçe Acıbadem - Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom
    Simona Gioli will play %99.9 in Turkey . and this team will be %90 FBA and i think that Dirickx won't be here :)

• One is saying that Gioli will be playing for sure in turkey... and an other is saying that she will stay in russia.
    If Dirickx is leaving Naz will be first setter? For sure they need a turkish setter if they keep Gamova, Osmokrovic ans if Gioli is coming... but I don't think that the team needs Gioli. They have good midle players. they only need a good outside hitter who can receive and defend well.

• One is saying that Gioli will be playing for sure in turkey... and an other is saying that she will stay in russia.
    If Dirickx is leaving Naz will be first setter? For sure they need a turkish setter if they keep Gamova, Osmokrovic ans if Gioli is coming... but I don't think that the team needs Gioli. They have good midle players. they only need a good outside hitter who can receive and defend well.

I agree with you, first issue must be an outside hitter, and no one knows anything right now about Naz's situation or which position we will strenghten, gamova will stay or not, everything is so flu, it's just we know foreign player restriction will be 3-0, and i don't think Gioli case is true for Fenerbahçe..

• The final :
    Fenerbahçe Acıbadem - Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom
    Simona Gioli will play %99.9 in Turkey . and this team will be %90 FBA and i think that Dirickx won't be here :)

When the final starts? Witch days and time are going to be the matches?

• May 1, Saturday, at 18.30 local time, it is 17.30 for you i guess, and the other games are on May 4 and May 6, if necessary May 9 and 11 the other dates to play..