Turkey Superleague 2009-2010

• A super cup compilation clip from Fenerbahce TV

You can download full game using the following link. Recording third set an error occurred on NTV stream so I missed about 3-4 minutes and file was aparted two pieces. Since I had no time to bring them together I packaged third set into a rar file. Total file size is approximately 500 mb.

http://www.filefactory.com/f/89cf865b51f69ada/

Photos from the game

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3…60839339/with/4053723879/

• The Program of the 3rd match day:

Karsiyaka Dyo - Besiktas
    Yesilyurt - Mke Ankaragucu
    Iller Bankasi - Beylikduzu Spor
    Nilufer Belediyesi - Fenerbahce Acibadem ( on fb tv - http://www.fbtvonline.com 15:00 1 nov.)
    Galatasaray - Eregli Belediyesi
    Eczacibasi Zentiva - Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta TT (on D-spor 17:30 - 1 nov.)

• thanks for full match and photos ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• alde :obey:
    im still downloading the match...nice to see gamova happy again after russian bad result in ECH....
    on the photo posted by summerbreeze...her famous V :lol:

• i heard that fenerbahçe acıbadem will go to italy for 3-4 days ... and they will do matches with the italian teams ... but i don't know when and with who ?? .... and i don't know if it's true but i think that it's true :D

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011 :cup:

Edited 2 times, last by sandro ().

• the biggest derby in turkey league ==> Eczacıbaşı Zentiva - Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom ( 1 November 17:30)

Eczacıbaşı : Francia-Esra-Natalia-Borodakova-Ognjenovic-Neşve-Gülden
    VGSTT : Neslihan-Poljak-Nikolic-Stam-Özge-Bahar-Gizem (Maculewicz)

• yesterday on fb tv they said that fenerbahçe acıbadem is going to go to italy and is going to play matches with italian teams

• yesterday on fb tv they said that fenerbahçe acıbadem is going to go to italy ant is going to play matches with italian teams

great!! i hope they will play against bergamo, novara or jesi

• great!! i hope they will play against bergamo, novara or jesi

yes :D it's great but they didn't say the teams they just said that they are going to go for 3-4 days

• nilüfer belediyesi - fenerbahçe acıbadem : 0-3
    16-25 , 14-25, 12-25
    cong. yellow angels :cup: :dance4:

• Ovvvvvvvvvvvvv;!!!!!!!

Eczacıbaşı Zentiva - Vakıfbank GSTT : 17-25 16-25 25-19 25-23 15-12

• Ovvvvvvvvvvvvv;!!!!!!!

Eczacıbaşı Zentiva - Vakıfbank GSTT : 17-25 16-25 25-19 25-23 15-12

Both play like average teams since the beginning of this season. I wish Eczacibasi lost so that maybe the loss could act like an alarm on the administration and send Beppe away. On the other hand, I don't understand Vakifbank, either. They have been playing with the same team since last year except for two-three changes but Guidetti has not been able to fire up this team in the way that he changed Germany NT for good.

Maybe things may change in Eczacibasi when Aysun starts to play because neither Boradokova nor Nesve can attack well so the team basically has no middle attack whatsoever. On Vakifbank's side, Ozge Kirdar is playing awful. I really don't understand why they don't play with Arzu Gollu. Even though she's really old, she is still a great setter.

• Vakifbank - Nilufer Belediye 3:0 :)

• Debby is getting to used to live in Istanbul. Last Thursday she and Alice Blom with some players from Fenerbahce Acibadem met to drink and talk in a place where near Fenerbahce's football stadium. And that night there was UEFA EL game between Fenerbahce and Steau Bucuresti. After the meeting Debby left the place to get home but she came accross many thousands of Fenerbahce fans who were going to the stadium to watch the football game. So she was stuck in heavy traffic (it's a very regular and classic scene for Istanbul in football match days) and hardly reached her home after a few hours. Now before going out the first thing she will do is to check the football schedule to learn if there is a game on her way. Well, Debby is so lucky that she will not come accross any Fenerbahce and Galatasaray game till next year because the crowd in those games would be much more terrific than any other game in Istanbul.

• Turkish Cup Second Round Game Schedule

November 11

16.30 Beylikdüzü - Eczacıbaşı Zentiva
    17.00 Pursaklar Belediyesi - Nilüfer Belediyes.
    18.30 Beşiktaş - Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta TT (Live on NTVSpor/Sipru)

November 12

13.30 Ereğli Belediyesi - Fenerbahçe Acıbadem
    17.00 Karşıyaka DYO - İller Bankası
    18.30 İBA Kimya TED Kolejliler - MKE Ankaragücü

Yeşilyurt and Galatasaray directly qualified without playing as a result of their opponents' withdrawals.