Turkey Superleague 2009-2010

• You know it for sure that the game is on FB tv? Are they broadcasting all the matches of Fenerbahce?

When Fenerbahce is a host team they live on Fenerbahce Tv..But D-Spor broadcasting all matches..Once a week..But the match at weekdays they live on too...For example yesterday they live on Eczacıbaşı-İller Bankası...

I am sooo sory for my bad English..But I'm 14 :D

• When Fenerbahce is a host team they live on Fenerbahce Tv..But D-Spor broadcasting all matches..Once a week..But the match at weekdays they live on too...For example yesterday they live on Eczacıbaşı-İller Bankası...

I understand you very well! Thanks for your mails.
    Could I see Dspor on internet?

• When Fenerbahce is a host team they live on Fenerbahce Tv..But D-Spor broadcasting all matches..Once a week..But the match at weekdays they live on too...For example yesterday they live on Eczacıbaşı-İller Bankası...

Although you are 14 you are very clever and cute boy. i really like the way you write,kadir. You are good boy! :thumbup:

• It must be really refreshing for Alice Blom to play with Gamova. I can imagine it being really annoying to play against her, so this should be a nice switching up of things. Nice to see Blom is playing, she is a very good player indeed.

• Fenerbahçe Acıbadem 3 - 1 Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom

• Match Results

Eczacıbası Zentiva : 3 - Iller Bankası : 0

Sets : (25-18, 25-16, 25-16)

Statistics : http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/ECZ_X_ILB1.pdf

Fenerbahçe Acıbadem : 3 - Vakıfbank Günes Sigorta T.T : 1

Sets : (21-25, 25-19, 25-14, 25-18 )

Statistics : http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/FBAV-GSTT.pdf

Beylikdüzü : 3 - Nilüfer Belediyesi : 0

Sets : (14-25, 17-25, 13-25 )

Statistics : http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/beylik.pdf

Nilüfer Bld. - Beşiktaş 17.30 (local time)
    Karşıyaka DYO - Galatasaray 16.00 (local time)
    MKE Ankaragücü - Ereğli Bld. 18.00 (local time)

Yeşilyurt - Beylikdüzü 17.30 (local time)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Vakifbank has no chance for F4 in ECL nor Turkish league title with this awfull system, setter and coaching performance. After Guidetti had at last realized Nikolic was an easy target by Fenerbahce's serves he tried to keep her away from receiving and used Gizem to tolarate her but Gizem has no capability to handle all back-court by herself so she made many errors. Vakifbank could pass the ball to the setter in only 8 of 23 receptions in third set. Thats one of the main reasons why that set score was so terrible for Vakifbank. And Gozde is not a right choice for the team. She is not a bad setter but not enough for this level. She made easy passing errors even when receptions are acceptable rate. She has big timing problems with attackers (especially middle blockers). Neslihan got flu four days ago and she looked very tired today but Guidetti kept her persistently on the court so she played very bad (%22 kill rate). But he had chance to replace her with Nikolic. So that could be also a solution for reception problems changing Nikolic's position someone else like Gozde or Guldeniz but he didnt use his options enough. Bahar also was very terrible. I think she needed to be replaced by Duygu long time ago but Guidetti didnt choice it. I dont know why Guidetti didnt think to use Duygu but she must play I guess. So I think Guidetti cant run the team good enough and it's very hard Vakifbank gets the goals with his coaching.

As for Fenerbahce, they looked very stressed in the first set especially Naz but they made to get through a way to come back and win the game. They didnt attack today at their regular rate and made many easy errors in the first set but they kept receptions stabile most of the game. Even they might won the first set if the referee hadnt given a wrong block-out decision when the gap was 3 points. Fenerbahce has self-confidence players (like Osmokrovic, Gamova) who can set the game and attack bravely even if the setter misses the ball. Vakifbank's players wait the setter get the ball and set the game even when the setter is not at right position. This is one of the most important differencies between both teams and very big advantage in such a chaotic game like this one. Nihan Yeldan injured her hands but she preferred to play. She was good though. I think she is getting improve thanks to Alice and Osmokrovic help in receiving. She had to handle receptions all by herself last year in Vakifbank so she was one of the most criticized players of the team's failure.

One more note: Alice blom was targeted by a hard spike of Poljak in second or third set. The ball hit her face in very close distance. Her face looked very bad and her nose was bleeding. I dindt think that she managed to get back to the game but she did it and played the rest of the game with a taped nose. You can see it on the following picture.

• Latest rankings after matchday 7 (except 2 games)

O=Games played
    G=Games won
    M=Games lost
    A.S.=Sets won
    V.S.=Sets lost
    P=Points
    Av=Sets won-lost ratio

• It's really hard to understand how come VGSTT (damn even the abbreviation is too long) takes fourth place with such a strong squad. :mad:

• It's really hard to understand how come VGSTT (damn even the abbreviation is too long) takes fourth place with such a strong squad. :mad:

No surprise for me on Vakifbank side. They might only beat the teams on lower levels but it's very hard for them to handle the teams like Fener, Eczaci and Galatasaray with current system and coaching. Their roster looks like gorgeous and rich but no harmony in the team. There are so much players in the squad but actually most of them are needless and no effective usage. So for me their roster is not rich just too large. A litle resistive and balanced team easily beat Vakifbank because they have so much back doors which can be exploited and moreover no progress on the team to overcome the problems for beginning of the season. Contrary to expectations they go back at every game.

• Ereğli Bld. Fenerbahçe Acıbadem 0-3 15-25 20-25 12-25
    İller Bankası Nilüfer Bld. 3-1 25-22 16-25 25-13 25-23
    Beşiktaş Yeşilyurt 3-1 25-20 25-17 25-27 25-20
    Beylikdüzü MKE Ankaragücü 0-3 22-25 15-25 22-25
    V.Güneş Sigorta T.Telekom Karşıyaka DYO 3-0 25-19 25-7 25-12
    Galatasaray Eczacıbaşı Zentiva 1-3 22-25 25-18 15-25 12-25
    cong. fenerbahçe acıbadem :) yellow angels

• Results of week 9th

Fenerbahçe Acıbadem - Beylikdüzü : 3-0 (25-14‚ 25-13‚ 25-10)

V.Güneş Sigorta T.Telekom - Ereğli Bld. : 3-0 (25-15‚ 25-16‚ 25-19)

Nilüfer Bld. - Galatasaray : 0-3 (17-25‚ 22-25‚ 14-25)

Karşıyaka DYO - Eczacıbaşı Zentiva: 0-3 (13-25‚ 20-25‚ 19-25)

Yeşilyurt - İller Bankası :1-3 (28-26, 21-25, 16-25 , 22-25)

MKE Ankaragücü - Beşiktaş : 1-3 (21-25, 22-25, 25-20, 22-25)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"