Turkey Superleague 2009-2010

• Oh my god!!! Fenerbahçe Acıbadem - Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta : 2 - 3

Poljak is amazing!!!

• Oh my god!!! Fenerbahçe Acıbadem - Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta : 2 - 3

Poljak is amazing!!!

give us statistic please....

• what was this game? turkish cup?

Yes, this was the first leg of the Turkish Cup final. The return match, which will determine the winner of the Turkish Cup, will be played on April 14, Wednesday. I'm afraid Fenerbahce TV will not air it. NTV Spor broadcasts Turkish Cup games.

• Naz and Blom must be in starting line-up but Jan uses them only in critical moments and last periods when the team gets behind 3-4 points in a game. These players are not David Copperfield. How can he expect them turn the game in such a short period? Seda is completely useless for Fenerbahce nowadays. She can neither attack nor receive. Dirickx is so weak in blocks. Opponents uses her blocking position in most attacks and easily pass on her. Fenerbahce generally plays so predictable style with 2-3 attack combinations set on only Gamova and Nati and no MB in action except blocks. Opponents learnt these tricks very well so they can defend easily. But it was not like that when season started. They must immediately get old and much more balanced line-up compared this one. As for Guidetti, I am very surprised his coaching yesterday. It's the first time that I have ever seen him manage to recover a game.

• Vakifbank realizes the first revolution

Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta Turk Telekom managed to defeat Fenerbahce Acibadem 3-2 by coming 0-2 behind in Teledunya Turkiye Cup Final first match. Giant FB Acibadem was outplayed for the first time in Turkiye this season.

Fenerbahce Acibadem won the first and second sets 25-18 and 25-16. However Gunes Sigorta did not leave playing steady and seized third and fourth sets with the same score 25-23. After having 15-13 tremendous struggle, VGSTT got the victory over five set thriller 3-2.

Return match will be played on April 14th, 2010 Wednesday at 18.30 and 2009-2010 Turkiye Cup holder will be appeared.

VAKIFBANK GUNES SIGORTA TURK TELEKOM: 3 - FENERBAHCE ACIBADEM: 2

Hall: TVF 50. Yil

Referees: Serdar Nisancioglu, Hikmet Ay

Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta Turk Telekom: Nikolic xx, Poljak xxx, Özge x, Gözde x, Maculewicz xxx, Neslihan xxxx Gizem (L) xx, Stam xx, Arzu xxx, Bahar x, Güldeniz xxx

Fenerbahce Acibadem: Seda x, Çiğdem xxx, Gamova xxx, Osmokrovic xx, Eda xxx, Drickx xxx, Nihan (L) xx, Songül xx, Naz xx, Blom x

Sets: 18-25, 16-25, 25-23, 25-23, 15-13

Duration: 115 min. (21, 22, 26, 28, 18)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• TED Kolejliler is the first team qualified for 1st League

IBA Kimya TED Kolejliler outscored Cerkezkoy 3-0 in Aroma Women’s 2nd League Final tournament second day first match and secured to qualify for 1st League.

IBA Kimya TED Kolejliler closed the sets 25-20, 25-20 and 25-12 in the match, and has been the first team rised up to 1st League with 6 points.

In the second match, Dicle University defeated Emlak TOKI 3-1 with the sets 25-23, 22-25, 25-22 and 25-19.

Tomorrow (11 April), Dicle Universiy will play against Cerkezkoy at 13.00, winner of this game will be the second passenger of 1st League.

Dicle University in 1st League

Diyarbakir representative Dicle University outplayed Cerkezkoy 3-1 in 2nd League final tournament and has been the second team in 1st League next season.

Sets ended 25-13, 25-21, 21-25 and 25-22 in the match.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by burak-ı naz ().

• I read an interview of Zbigniew Bartman (Poland NT) and he said that the problem of Turkey league is that there is a lot of teams from the same city (Istambul)..Do you agree with him? is this the main reason why we do not see a lot of people watching games in the gyms?? Apart from soccer teams, the other teams don't have a good audience..In Brazil we only have one team in each city (in most case) and it's nice because the city gets involved with the team..

• I read an interview of Zbigniew Bartman (Poland NT) and he said that the problem of Turkey league is that there is a lot of teams from the same city (Istambul)..Do you agree with him? is this the main reason why we do not see a lot of people watching games in the gyms?? Apart from soccer teams, the other teams don't have a good audience..In Brazil we only have one team in each city (in most case) and it's nice because the city gets involved with the team..

Yes, sadly this is very true. There are 7 teams in Istanbul and next season it will be 5 but auidence problem is not only related to the team number. Istanbul has a population around 20 million people and they mostly prefer to watch the games at home because of some reasons like uncomfortable halls, traffic, distance, unpopularity of volleyball etc. Actually it doesnt matter volleyball or basketball. In Istanbul you can find many social activites to spare your time including not only sport games but also other kind events even on any ordinary day. In other cities crowds are very higher and halls are almost full because people living those cities have less chance to watch activities like these compared to Istanbul.

• I must say Poljak is a great player and I admire her ambition. :super: And I must say you forgot Neslihan..She was amazing..She did many defence and she get blocked to Nati(When the score was 24-23 in 4th set she get blocked to Nati) :super: And Güldeniz was very god in reception.. :whistle: And Kinga :drink:

Congratulations Güneş Sigorta!! :D :D