• Teams directly qualified for the Final Round in Austria/Czech Republic:
    - Czech Rep.
    - Austria
    - Poland
    - France
    - Bulgaria
    - Russia
    - Serbia

1st round - 8/9 May 2010 (home) + 15/16 May 2010 (away)
    Georgia - Bosnia Herzegovina
    Denmark - Croatia
    Moldova - Romania
    Luxembourg - Hungary
    Azerbaijan - Great Britain

2nd round - 21-23.05.2010 & 28-30.05.2010
    Pool A
    Spain
    Slovenia
    Israel
    LUX/HUN

Pool B
    Greece
    Finland
    Latvia
    AZE/GBR

Pool C
    Slovakia
    Belgium
    Ukraine
    GEO/BIH

Pool D
    Germany
    Estonia
    Montenegro
    DEN/CRO

Pool E
    Italy
    Turkey
    Belarus
    MLD/ROU

Pool F
    The Netherlands
    F.Y.R. of Macedonia
    Portugal
    Sweden

3rd round - 3/5 Sept. 2010 (home) + 10/12 Sept. 2010 (away)
    2nd ranked of Pool A - 2nd ranked of Pool C
    2nd ranked of Pool E - 2nd ranked of Pool B
    2nd ranked of Pool D - 2nd ranked of Pool F

• MEN - 2011 CEV European Championship - 1st Round
    Home & Away matches

GEORGIA - BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA 0 -3 (16-25, 17-25, 15-25)
    DENMARK - CROATIA 0-3 (23-25, 18-25, 32-34)
    MOLDAVIA - ROMANIA 3-2 (25-19, 25-19, 15-25, 19-25, 15-13)
    LUXEMBOURG - HUNGARY 0-3 (19-25, 22-25, 17-25)
    AZERBAIJAN - GREAT BRITAIN 3-0 (25-21, 25-18, 25-22)

Nice results :what: :lol: Romania lost to Moldavia, and respectable team played (Olteanu, Stancu, Feher, Voinea...) :whistle: . Second, UK wants to have decent team for 2012 Olympics but with this scores they shouldnt play OG :gone:

Croatia as usual, clowns in federation strike again. All international players and whole Mladost team cancelled participation - due too crisis in domestic volley and federation (which is working in bancrupt and destroyed croatian volley) suspended all players :aww: So what is playing is selection of domestic league without all best players - Mladost players and international stars as Omrcen - 2nd scorer in Italian league, Čošković - MVP of Turkish finals... Please someone move those clowns :call:

• UK really ought to give up plaing OG but it won't. They don't even have a true team. It is a bunch of players.
    Croatia has such a great players. It's shame those "clowns" bring Croatian volleyball down. Is there any chance to move them away, any chance to see Omrcen playing?

• coskovic will neutralize to turkish citizen. so i don t think he will play in crotian NT anymore

• Currently it is situation no one will ever play for Croatian NT, cause damage is done and it is irreversible. Federation is in collapse, people who are now volunteers there just want Croatian volley to collapse to the end, it is hard to understand to normal people but believe me, it is just like that. Players are well informed with situation in federation and there is no way they will do against human dignity they have and play for such guys who lead our volley. Also Croatian NT should now be all Mladost team, and they would perform well and even those kids realized what is going on and all 13 guys didn't answered the invitation for NT.

It is deep and spoiled, hard to understand to anyone who isn't here and care about volley, our coach Malevic is now coach of Montenegro NT, seeking for miracle just as he did one with Mladost kids. He is capable of huge things, with him Croatian NT would be at least in top 8 in Europe and now unfortunately after 4-5 years of everyday battle vs people in federation he gave up and went in Montenegro, that was the final signal to his players that Croatian volley went to hell definitely :down: :( :( :( :( :( :(

• @ Raul

That's a sad, sad story....It's hard to understand for outsiders like me, players like Omrcen will not play in NT-tournaments anymore... :(

• Raul, is there no solution, no sponsor interested in NT?? why does Female NT invited Popovic, Usic, Poliak, and others and Male NT don't?? The problem is with all Federation or only with Male NT?? It's very sad to hear that the situation with croatian volleyball is so bad...

• Game 2.
    BIH BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA - GEO GEORGIA 3-0 (25-20 25-11 25-15)
    CRO CROATIA - DEN DENMARK 3-0 (25-19 25-21 25-19)
    ROU ROMANIA - MLD MOLDAVIA 3-0 (25-15 25-21 25-19)
    HUN HUNGARY - LUX LUXEMBOURG 3-0 (28-26 25-15 25-18)
    GBR GREAT BRITAIN - AZE AZERBAIJAN 3-0 (25-18 25-12 25-18)

All host teams advanced to round 2 in group stage of qualis, all had easy job, only GB advanced on point difference (why in cev competitions clubs are playing golden set, and NT doesnt??? - CEV again joke organization :lol: :obey: )

This weekend starts 2nd round with two tournaments:

Group A: SLOVENIA, ISRAEL, SPAIN and HUNGARY - 1st Tournament SLOVENIA(21-23.05.2010) - 2nd Tournament ISRAEL (28-30.05.2010)
    Group B: GREECE, FINLAND, LATVIA and GREAT BRITAIN - 1st Tournament LATVIA (21-23.05.2010) - 2nd Tournament GREECE (28-30.05.2010)
    Group C: UKRAINE, SLOVAKIA, BELGIUM and BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA - 1st Tournament SLOVAKIA (21-23.05.2010) - 2nd Tournament BELGIUM (28-30.05.2010)
    Group D: MONTENEGRO, GERMANY, ESTONIA and CROATIA - 1st Tournament MONTENEGRO (21-23.05.2010) - 2nd Tournament GERMANY (28-30.05.2010)
    Group E: TURKEY, ITALY, BELARUS and ROMANIA - 1st Tournament TURKEY (21-23.05.2010) - 2nd Tournament ITALY (28-30.05.2010)
    Group F: THE NETHERLANDS, PORTUGAL, SWEDEN and Former Y.R. of MACEDONIA - 1st Tournament FYROM (21-23.05.2010) - 2nd Tournament THE NETHERLANDS (28-30.05.2010)

First placed teams from 6 groups after 6 games qualifies for EC and second placed teams go in 3rd round and home&away matches in september to give 3 more participants.

• Anyone Know if any site will broadcast the games this weekend? I would like to see Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Slovenian...

• Netherlands games will be shown here - http://www.volleybal.tv/

• I wish the matches are on that channel,but they are not!!!
    Anyone who could tell me where I can see this matches?

I wam surprised, the last year they transmitted the WCH qualifications :what:

• Found this: http://wwitv.com/portal.htm A Macedonian channel, is this the channel you mean ?

Yeah that only shows recorded new from A1, not live TV, so i think it's gonna be hard to follow the matches :( And I was so looking forward to it, arrgh!

PS: I'm actually gonna check ALL the Macedonia channels that I can find to see whether they aren't showing it anywhere by accident. If they do, I'll tell you guys about it, but I don't count on it. PS2: Macedonia TV sucks ass

• McShit! We can't watch it anywhere! This sucks people, in fact it is unacceptable! Is there anyone in Macedonia here, that can set us up? Or who can at least complain or something. And why the frick is volleybal.tv not broadcasting? Are they lazy?