World League 2010

• The key to win against Cuba:

• Zagumny in good shape (I hope he is)
    • Cool heads of all our players
    • Variance serve (as it was in Hawana)

Go Poland :super:

I would add consistency too :) When we played our first match against Cuba on this WL we were sooo inconsistent! We lost points in series and we should reduce that, because we all know what kind of team Cuba is. If u give them finger they will take whole hand :P So we have to play smart :)

• POL-CUB - 0-1 :mad:

• POL-CUB - 0-1

POL-CUB - 0-2 :mad: :mad:

• POL-CUB - 0-2

POL-CUB - 0-2

POL-CUB - 0-3

No, no, no!!!! ;( ;( ;(

• Michal Ruciak and Simon Roberlandy - men of the match. Both are incredible :obey:

• Today I watched Brazil vs Korea, and I gotta say I'm a bit worried about Brazil's inconsistence. I thought by now we'd be better at some aspects, like concentration and reducing our errors. Besides, our receiving line up was supposed to play a lot better than this. I'm afraid, if we continue to struggle, we're gonna have a real hard time against Bulgaria next week, specially if they achieve their 6 points against Holland this weekend.

Anyways... I still believe we can (and will) improve a bunch until the finals. Granted, I think we'll make it, but it's been a while since it hasn't been this tough. I mean this specially taking into consideration what you guys who watched the previous games shared here.

Also, I'm praying in my knees that Sérgio can recover until the WC, 'cause we're in serious need for a spectacular libero like him. I wish Bernardo could test another libero for the finals (but he never will), 'cause we've seen already what Mário's capable of.

• Bulgarian fans expected to start the match against Netherlands. In this moment still continues the training. I don' t see opponent against Bulgaria . It passed one set but maybe dutch boys still don't know where they are ?

• Dutch team is not weak, just inexperienced and Prandi used that at the maximum :super:

• Poland vs Cuba 0-3 :thumbdown:
    Oh, come on! We can't be humiliated in that way, especially in front of our amazing crowd! I didn't watch whole match, but I think that what I saw was enough...enough to say that we played terrible. No reception, no block and lots of mistakes!!! What the heck was that?! There was just one guy, who never disappointed me- Michał Ruciak. He's the most stable and consistent player of our team. Great reception, great serve(although sometimes I think he's not serving as good as he really can) and good enough attack. Where were our middle-blockers?! Daaamn! I'm so pissed off, we played awful and what's even worse we played so bad in front of our awesome public! I expected totally different score, especially in front of Polish fans!!!
    I'm sooo disappointed.

• Our great serveing is back as Matey, too :obey: .

I think there is no sense to comment the first set, but it is good for Holland that they succeeded to get back in the match and actually start palying. The third set was an interseting and tough one. I really expect the next match tomorrow to be much harder for us because Netherlands have prooved to be very unpredictable team. I think that we have improoved all elements of the volleyball game for a week time, especially our serving, and I'm pleased with the game of all of the players :thumbsup: Hope that tomorrow we will take another three points :win:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Pfff, what a luck we had from Korea. How did they managed to play so well against us? I think Brazil's gonna play their biggest games in Varna, just now they are relaxing. Tomorrow maybe Holland will surprise us?

• Tomorrow maybe Holland will surprise us?

I hope not in a bad way :wavy:

• The atmosphere in Varna was great yesterday :thumbup: People from all over the coutry were sitting around me, the joy around this NT is immense! I even saw a few fans from Trento that came especially to support Kaziyski and Sokolov in the World League.

About the game, well, it's easy to speak when everything is working for your team, all of the players are close to their optimal shape, the first set score 25-9 says it all! However, I still think it's not possible to beat one of the best national teams in the world - the Dutch one, 4 times 3-0, they had a bad day yesterday, so I guess they will show a different face today. I just hope we can still make 3 points! We can all see they play difficult against us, and at the same time great against Brazil, for example, so the problem is obviously mental.

• Excuse me but i have some feelings that probably only bulgarians and some polish fans comment a matches in World League. Maybe will be more interesting if has other opinions from Brasil or Netherlands for exemple about the matches in our group .

• I didn't watch the Matches yet, but will comment when I see the Dutch game. Bulgaria has long since been a tough opponent for Holland though.. even our 96 team always struggled against them.. perhaps it is still like this :)