How is the vb in Vietnam?

• To which "rest of Europe" do you want to compare Vietnam? Vietnam is an Asiatic country. So... :huh:
    Well, generally Vietnam NT is very average. Vietnam has never won any medal during Asiatic Championships and took 7th place in the last continental competitoin this year. Actually, all sport disciplines in this country aren't strong, so you shouldn't expect great volleyball from Vietnamese :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I'm from Vietnam and very glad to see that you concern about Vietnamese volleyball. I think Konrad has a quite good general view about VN volleyball. We have not the strong players, the good coach, and above all others, we're lacking the care about volleyball from VN's volleyball League. We almost don't participate in any big event of FIVB except Asian's volleyball championships which is the only event that VN can take some marks from in the range of FIVB. That's why in FIVB's range, VN now is in 51th position, belows too much NT that VN can defeat easily. In my opinion, VN can be in top 40, even top 30 of this range. In the recent years, VN volleyball has been improving well, although slowly. I hope that volleyball VN will take much care from VN's volleyball League, so that it can develope with all it's potential.

By the way, I wonder what difference you want to make in VN. I think VN's volleyball really needs a good couch? What do you do???

• Thanks for the "first hand" news, chomchom. It is nice to see somebody from the beautiful Vietnam on this forum :drink:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• ^^ :lol: Thank you for appreciating the beauty of Vietnam and for your welcome. :dance6: : We also have a forum about volleyball in which we discuss and share many informations and deep affection for volleyball not only in Vietnam but also all over the world. However, because of language barriers, we cannot take part in this forum or others. We love volleyball so much and always hope vigorously that Vietnamese volleyball will have a high position in the World's volleyball chart. :win:

• Hey I would love to play and coach VB or Beach Volleyball in Vietnam, I'm planing to move next year there or somewhere in the region. I'm a coach and player in Portugal. What the best places to star as a player and coach in Vietnam?