Hi from London!

• Hi everyone! My name is Matt and I'm from London. As many of you will know, volleyball isn't particularly big here, but I've watched it at various times over many years and I always enjoy watching (and playing occasionally - usually on holiday :lol:).

One thing that needed to be put right was the fact that I'd never been to a volleyball match... So while I was in Holland a couple of weeks ago, I got myself along to a TVC Amstelveen home fixture, which was a lot of fun, especially with Marieke and Richard as tour guides :drink:

Cheers
    Matt

• Hi everyone! My name is Matt and I'm from London. As many of you will know, volleyball isn't particularly big here, but I've watched it at various times over many years and I always enjoy watching (and playing occasionally - usually on holiday :lol:).

One thing that needed to be put right was the fact that I'd never been to a volleyball match... So while I was in Holland a couple of weeks ago, I got myself along to a TVC Amstelveen home fixture, which was a lot of fun, especially with Marieke and Richard as tour guides :drink:

Cheers
    Matt

Hi Matt,

Here Marieke from Katwijk aan zee!!!

Was a lot of fun in Amstelveen ,you know. :drink: :bump: :rolll: :dance4: :obey:
    Nice to see you here,hope you come again in a couple of months?

Marieke

• Hi Matt,

Welcome to this great forum! Have fun! :drink:

• yo matt you here to hh was cool in amstelveen

saw 2 great matches to come over again someday we ll do the patatje thing over again :super: