Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• And it's disrespectful and meaningless behaviour that you deleted all your message which I already replied. :thumbdown:

• It's good that Fenerbahce will continue investing a lot..so probably the other teams will have to invest too...it's good for turkish league...More countries with a lot of good teams will be better for volleyball..

• For dsd:
    Lo Bianco has a 2 years contract..so the next year she will play in Bergamo's team again.

• Maybe because seda can receive and not gamova... you can switch position and still having Seda as receiver but on one position (when the setter is in 6) she will not receive... and there will be only 2 receiver on the court + gamova. It can be desastrous if you have a really good server.

then use the Karpol System...Oh receving and Opp receiving...
    i hop de brandt will think of that///////

• then use the Karpol System...Oh receving and Opp receiving...
    i hop de brandt will think of that///////

you don t see the main problem, fenerbahce s the most obvious problem is the fact that seda cannot receive properly both as op and OH. so it does not matter which position she plays. she must not receive!

• I think FBA need to change first Libero.Nihan is weak.Hope FBA can try transfer Gülden Kayalar.2+1 system does everything diffcult.Acıbadem president M. Ali Aydinlar said : We will talk about 2+1 system next week with Federation.
    Naz should start in 6 and we need a good OH as people said but Osmokrovic and Gamova are staying next year so new OH must stay in bench all year in Turkish League :down: System may change coz Fenerbahce managers can be effective on it.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I don't think that 2+1 case gonna happen. The pressure over president would change his decision. At least i hope that way:) and if 3+1 obligation remains same then we'll have to consider some spiker to replace Seda, cause you're talking about the reception problem but at the final Seda's poor attacking percentage led us lose the game in my opinion. And if we would able to strenghten our team such a player like Logan Tom or Picci then we're gonna solve both our reception problem and the weakness of attacking from Seda's position. I wish Seda would have been better so far, but at the moment the case is so clear..

• Cigdem is not high-class receiver. She can cover up in Turkish League but not against powerful teams. With this roster there is no way to tolarate reception problem whatever system or rotation is used. Fenerbahce needs very solid libero if Seda and Gamova will stay together on the game. Even that libero may not be enough if she is not supported by an OH near Osmokrovic class. We have seen all the games of this team in local area and the team has showed weakness points many times in many games but very high differences especially in attacking and serving between Fenerbahce and other teams can recover these holes before reaching in a point of losing the games.

• And if we would able to strenghten our team such a player like Logan Tom or Picci then we're gonna solve both our reception problem and the weakness of attacking from Seda's position.

Some one here in italy say that Logan ll go to Villa Cortese the next years... And i don't think that francesca will leave from Bergamo, she has a contract until 2012...

• ah ok i understand....cigdem is receiving right? i hope she can be an morozova..haha

cigdem is a MB who can receive but she is not walewska or morozova. and when you make your MB as receiver you give up her attack power. so the only way is having a receiver OH or as alde said, a solid libero. but for a libero who can both dig and receive is only gulden. neither nihan nor gizem is a solid libero.
    moreover, for a receiver the only candidate is esra gumus. but she has already a contract with eczacibasi. maybe gozde kirdar can be used(her contract will be over next season)
    if 2+1 rules would be valid, fenerbahce has to find a world class receiver instead of gamova

• Actually I like Cigdem,she is really very nice universal player. But I am agree that she is not so strong on attack and blocking. But she deserves to be on that team. And I wolud not do everything to keep Gamova spending Seda Tokatlioglu.
    It is better to transfer a player like Osmo and put Seda in diogonal.Because in the fourth zone Seda`s both attack and receiving were weak enough. And I think Seda`s big problem is her weight.I watched last years matches,Seda was speedier and quicker,but this year she earned a lot of weight. Seda is typical opposite. Fener does not need Gamova.They need just one good receiver and then even Nihan can play as libero.
    I think they wanna keep her just for her name. But tactically she is not the player of Fener. This is my opinion.

• Some one here in italy say that Logan ll go to Villa Cortese the next years... And i don't think that francesca will leave from Bergamo, she has a contract until 2012...

what about costagrande or del core.do they also still have contract with their club?

• All the latest transfer news published in Turkey is just lie not even rumor by Turkish media that is not so familiar volleyball. They have no idea about which player has a contract or not. Most of them even dont know in which clubs or positions the players they mentioned are playing. All I know, dont trust Turkish media. They love going overboard.

Here an example of Turkish media's news style

A journalist who has never watched a volleyball game before the latest Final Four in Cannes wrote the manager of Piccinini came us after the final game and said to Fenerbahce Acibadem's boss that Piccinini wants to play for Fenerbahce next season. If you give her 350.000 euro a year, we can make her play in your team. If you ask this journalist who Piccinini is and which position she is playing, all he can say "well I dont know but she is really hot." So I mean If there would be hotter player than Piccinini in Bergamo, he would write that player's name instead of Piccinini.

So this is the way Turkish media works. It is up to you to belive or not.

• A journalist who has never watched a volleyball game before the latest Final Four in Cannes wrote the manager of Piccinini came us after the final game and said to Fenerbahce Acibadem's boss that Piccinini wants to play for Fenerbahce next season. If you give her 350.000 euro a year, we can make her play in your team. If you ask this journalist who Piccinini is and which position she is playing, all he can say "well I dont know but she is really hot." So I mean If there would be hotter player than Piccinini in Bergamo, he would write that player's name instead of Piccinini.

So this is the way Turkish media works. It is up to you to belive or not.

That's can't be true!!! :wall:

Anyway in italy ther's a lot of rumors about Piccinini... every team wants her for the next season... So, where she will go to play next season? Villa Cortese, Pesaro, Perugia, Cannes, Fenerbache, Dinamo... or she 'll stay to Bergamo (I hope so)... I really don't know :aww:

• That's can't be true!!! :wall:

Anyway in italy ther's a lot of rumors about Piccinini... every team wants her for the next season... So, where she will go to play next season? Villa Cortese, Pesaro, Perugia, Cannes, Fenerbache, Dinamo... or she 'll stay to Bergamo (I hope so)... I really don't know :aww:

I think you can cut Cannes of the many destination of piccinini for next year... And I am pretty sure that she will not leave bergamo. She has been playing there for many years now, and she is winning a lot of cups with her friends.

• I think you can cut Cannes of the many destination of piccinini for next year... And I am pretty sure that she will not leave bergamo. She has been playing there for many years now, and she is winning a lot of cups with her friends.

The real problem is that Bergamo has some economic difficulties, and if foppa 'll not find some new sponsor they can cut the contract of Piccinini ( that's realy high for the italian standards)... And in Bergamo want's to give the opportunity to play at some youth players like Bosetti and Vasileva (in Perugia she is doing an amazing season )... But i think that's early to speak about transfer...

• The real problem is that Bergamo has some economic difficulties, and if foppa 'll not find some new sponsor they can cut the contract of Piccinini ( that's realy high for the italian standards)... And in Bergamo want's to give the opportunity to play at some youth players like Bosetti and Vasileva (in Perugia she is doing an amazing season )... But i think that's early to speak about transfer...

I read somewhere that the main sponsor of Novara will go to Bergamo next year, I don't if it's true..or just a joke.

There are a lot of rumors in Italy about transfers:
    - someone said that next year Poljak and Gioli will return and play in Italy;
    - someone said that Tom, Parkomenko and Guiggi will play in Villa Cortese;
    - someone said that it's not true and that Piccinini will play in Villa Cortese instead of Tom, because Tom will play in Pesaro in place of Usic; Bosetti and Vasileva will replace Piccinini in Bergamo's team;
    - someone said that Piccinini will play in Cannes 8|

Two years ago, when Piccinini signed her 3 years contract with Bergamo, she wrote a letter to fans and friends. In this letter she wrote that after 9 years she tried to imagine herself in another team, another city, another life, but she chose Bergamo again because she chose the heart. I don't think that after 2 years in which she won two Champions League with Bergamo, she changes her mind.
    So, I don't think that Piccinini leaves Bergamo. I hope that she stay again...also because after 11 years, I can't see her with another team's T-shirt!! :D

• Yes I have heard about Tom and Parkhomenko to be in one team.Maybe Tom will come back to Dinamo. Because Oksana has renewed contract with Dinamo. They offerd her new contract. I think they are gonna to make super team. We will see.
    But I would liketo see her in Villa Cortese too. That`s amazing team.
    And onother rumor is that Sokolova advised her teamn to get Oksana. They have setter problem too.