Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Can some turkish friend help me wiht the translation? please....thank you in advance... :flower:

http://www.voleybolx.com/haber…Elif-Eczacibasi-Zentivada

Neslihan has agreed Eczacıbaşı Zentiva.This Wednesday she will sign a conract.Neslihan was an alternative for Fenerbahce after Gamova.Galatasaray was trying transfer her too.I heared Elif Ağca transfer before.Mirka Francia is staying next year in Eczacıbaşı.Also Eczacıbaşı will transfer a foreign spiker and they will end transfer season and Eczacıbaşı is working to invite an european famous coach to club..

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited 2 times, last by StarNight ().

• Neslihan has agreed Eczacıbaşı Zentiva.This Wednesday she will sign a conract.Neslihan was an alternative for Fenerbahce after Gamova.Galatasaray was trying transfer her too.I heared Elif Ağca transfer before.Mirka Francia is staying next year in Eczacıbaşı.Also Eczacıbaşı will transfer a foreign spiker and they will end transfer season and Eczacıbaşı is working to invite an european famous coach to club..

This will be sweet Team ^^ Francia, Darnel. What about Blockers? Borodakova stay? I hope this Team will play in Champions League.

• Everywhere had been written that Mammadova in Rabita Baku. But i think Mamma will not sign. I do not believe,yes Rabita wants but Mamma has many offers from Italy,Russia and Turkey with unbelivable salary!

• Everywhere had been written that Mammadova in Rabita Baku. But i think Mamma will not sign. I do not believe,yes Rabita wants but Mamma has many offers from Italy,Russia and Turkey with unbelivable salary!

Maybe Mammadova will play in RC Cannes. Olimp of RC Cannes said that this year will be spectacular transfer of Big Star.

• This will be sweet Team ^^ Francia, Darnel. What about Blockers? Borodakova stay? I hope this Team will play in Champions League.

Neslihan transfer has confirmed.Tomorrow 13.30(Local Time) Elif and Neslihan will sign a contract.Eczacıbaşı will play in Cev Cup but they will try to get a WC for IECL i think.About Borodakova Club will send her. She played a really bad season :what: Still There is a Del Core rumours in Turkish Web pages.I ve readed a report about Gamova 4 clubs expect Fenerbahce want transfer her.She wants time from Fenerbahce for think.Probably She wont stay.Fenerbahce almost miss 2 options.

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Eczacıbaşı Zentiva : Francia-Del Core-Neslihan Darnel-Elif Ağca-Gülden-BOWN??-Aysun

• Eczacıbaşı Zentiva : Francia-Del Core-Neslihan Darnel-Elif Ağca-Gülden-BOWN??-Aysun

who will play as opposite, Francia or Neslihan?

• Why Neslihan and Elif speak so boastful!!! I really don`t understand them. If you transfer to any club you may praise your team even to the skies,it is your bussiness,but to tell that Fenenrbahce,Galatasaray and BJk can not do what Eczaci did is very impolite.Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow.

• Why Neslihan and Elif speak so boastful!!!

Boastfull? There isnt a report.What do you mean? :down:

• Exciting news. Eczacıbaşı organization did a great job by acquiring Neslihan. Having a foreign player quota in affect, they couldn't do better.
    However, this will surely complicate things for them, considering they already had Mirka on the roster. It seems that they will use Mirka as OH, which will create some receiving/defensive problems. I personally think that they have to sign a world class receiver to compensate. Rumors say that they are close to sign Del Core, who is exactly the kind of player they need. Also they will need a great MB, which is hard to come by in Turkey. My guess is they will sign another foreign player as MB (Borodakova is leaving). These all means that Elif will be their starting setter. Now, this is a bold move for her! Eczacıbaşı has a tendency to blame the setters, should things go wrong. Elif was a promising setter a few years back, but lost quite a bit reputation over years. I hope she does well, for them.

On the other hand, these news have to hurt VGSTT. They now have to sign an opposite of Neslihan's caliber. They already had 4 foreigners, in Stam, Nikolic, Kinga, and Poljak. It seems they have to part ways with at least two of them. Year in, year out Bahar proves that she won't become a decent MB, however VGSTT will have to use her as one of their starting MBs, since barring Gözde they also have no decent turkish OH in their roster. To sum it up, even if they will sign three excellent foreign players (one opp, one OH, and one MB), VGSTT won't be able to form a team as good as the one they had. It's a bad day for VGSTT fans. They have my heartfelt sympathies.

Note: Turkish teams can have only 3 foreign players in their game squad (they can have 6 in their full roster), as announced by federation.

• Neslihan transfer has confirmed.Tomorrow 13.30(Local Time) Elif and Neslihan will sign a contract.Eczacıbaşı will play in Cev Cup but they will try to get a WC for IECL i think.About Borodakova Club will send her. She played a really bad season :what: Still There is a Del Core rumours in Turkish Web pages.I ve readed a report about Gamova 4 clubs expect Fenerbahce want transfer her.She wants time from Fenerbahce for think.Probably She wont stay.Fenerbahce almost miss 2 options.

Thanks for the translation and eeh news...

• The new players in Rabita Baku: Irina Zhukova (ex-UKR NT setter), Diana Nenova (BUL NT setter), Mirela Delic (CRO NT middle blocker), Natalia Kulikova (ex-RUS NT outside hitter).

French national team middle blocker Jelena Lozancic back to RC Cannes.

Bulgarian national team middle blocker Strashimira Filipova will stay in Uralochka-NTMK Ekaterinburg for two more years.

Great Britain national team outside hitter Janine Sandell wll stay in Valeriano Allés Menorca one more year.

News from SB-Community.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• I am so happy to this transfers!
    To my Croatian friends-look the first Croatian player in Azerbaijan. A few days ago we were talking about it as a wish,but now it is a reality!
    irina Zhukova is one of the best setters,I like her too much! Amazing and great setter. Diana Nenova is from Universitet Belgorod who is also very good setter. World Champion Natalya Kulikova-outside hitter with super reception and strong attacks!
    After winning of Championship title of Azerbaijan Rabita Baku decide to engage more members of SB Community. The new players of Rabita Baku are setters Irina Zhukova and Diana Nenova, middle blocker Mirela Delic and outside hitter Natalia Kulikova. Just few days ago the former members of Metal Galati, middle blocker Mira Golubovic and opposite Olga Tocko, signed new contracts with Rabita Baku for the season 2010/11