Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Will Rabita Baku play in IECL next season? Rabita is working for a strong team.Hope we can watch them :)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I am so happy to this transfers!
    To my Croatian friends-look the first Croatian player in Azerbaijan. A few days ago we were talking about it as a wish,but now it is a reality!
    irina Zhukova is one of the best setters,I like her too much! Amazing and great setter. Diana Nenova is from Universitet Belgorod who is also very good setter. World Champion Natalya Kulikova-outside hitter with super reception and strong attacks!
    After winning of Championship title of Azerbaijan Rabita Baku decide to engage more members of SB Community. The new players of Rabita Baku are setters Irina Zhukova and Diana Nenova, middle blocker Mirela Delic and outside hitter Natalia Kulikova. Just few days ago the former members of Metal Galati, middle blocker Mira Golubovic and opposite Olga Tocko, signed new contracts with Rabita Baku for the season 2010/11

great news shabovta, it will be interesting to watch Rabita Baku next season :)

• Will Rabita Baku play in IECL next season? Rabita is working for a strong team.Hope we can watch them :)

INSHALLAH.I think we will play in Champions League,we are doing everything for that!
    Our teams are getting better,I can say that today I was shocked when I heard that one of our teams has offres from 38 sponsors)) Cool!

• INSHALLAH.I think we will play in Champions League,we are doing everything for that!
    Our teams are getting better,I can say that today I was shocked when I heard that one of our teams has offres from 38 sponsors)) Cool!

Each team can have sponsor. I hope they will help regional teams more :)

What about Azerrail? I hope they will change coach! :thumbdown: What about other teams?
    Who will be Rabita coach?

• OH : Osmokrovic - Sokolova - Seda
    Opposite : Gamova
    Setter : Naz - ?
    MB : Eda - Çiğdem - ?
    Libero : Nihan

• Will Sokolova play as OH or OPP?? And with Sokolova it means that Gamova will not be there in Fernebahce anymore?

she could play as OH and also OPP, i would like to see her playing as OH, so Seda could play as OPP ( her real position). It probably means that Gamova would go...

• if gamova also stays that means seda will not. and i prefer seda plays as opp, now FBA needs a world class MB in addition to Eda Erdem.

• I think with Sokolova transfer Gamova can think again for Fenerbahce.Communucation was a problem for Gamova in season so why she wanted turn back to Russia.2 Russians in same club.No reason left for her to stay i think.Gamova come back please :S

PS: Fenerbahce transfer WNBA star Diana Taurasi What a club :drink:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Jenny Barazza maybe go to Eczacıbaşı;with Del Core
    Galatasaray is trying to transfer Djurisic
    And Vakıfbank Güneş is chasing Skowronska

• Dinamo Krasnodar want play in Champion's League. They want stay Natalia Mammadova and get Ekaterina Gamova.

• Yes,I think Mammadova will receive that award,because everyone,both fans and coaches told that Mammadova was the best. I hope she will chose the best team her,it was her first season when she was not playin in Indesit Champions league!

• Pankov,head coach of Zarechie Odintsovo: We want Mammadova come to Zarechie,and one more outside hitter for the team.
    Of course we would like Gamova to play for us,I talked to her too,but she made her choicemI think she will play in Kazan next season,but exactly we will see soon.

• With or without Mamamdova Paula will leave i think. She could not show her real great performance,i think Zarechie will try to get a player like Piccinini or Costagrande.