Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• but players also want to earn money, unfortunatley volleyball is not like tennis or soccer that you can earn millions ! money is also important for them

• Well, actually I don't find it that funny.

I mean on players' side obviously. Some players should go to FBA just to play the ECL? What's the sense of buying 5/6 top players, when just 3 of them can play in most of the matches during the year? I find it sad, more than funny...

I agree with both of you actually,

I also think is sad, I was making a ironic coment. I think is bad for volleyball, that Fenerbahçe is inflacionating the market as well. and what is funny about when just money counts.

But in other hand I cant blame players for accepting. Like King said money is important for them, and they have a small career, so, sometimes it is inevitable to not accept. I know I would.

• That's why some players said that they want to be educated too when their volleyball career ends. Volleyball most of the times we see that it can't built you big houses and give you nice cars, maybe players in Turkish league can do it. I am just saying that volley it hasn't millions like in other sports

• I'm not blaming them, if they are offered the triple of any other team they cannot avoid accepting.

But I mean, let's pretend (not even that much haha) the buy Cardullo, Lo Bianco and Aguero. That would make 5 with Kilic and Osmokrovic.

A part from all the ECL matches, two of them (and I'm pretending they are buying just 3 more foreign players, and not 4) would have to sit in the tribune in every single match of Turkey League and National Cup. And do you really believe that in the turkish playoff they would leave Kilic, Osmokrovic or let's say Aguero in the bench?

I know money is much, but I simply don't like this situation this much.

• well its the choice of the players, they think: i get much money and can play sometimes a lil bit, so for them, they would play 25 of 50 matches and have much freetime, players like osmokrovic could take the time with their children !

• In champion's league it's not 25 games but 12 if you play the final 4!!!
    I can't imagine an hight level player (and this is also for all sports) signing in a club to play only some games and not being involved for all competitions. Well you can have a lot of money but it's not everything. I don't think you can be good with only training, you need to play games and be focuse. Let see now who only think about money lol

• I understand wht you saying Pedro. And I agree is a sad situation. It is inevitable to playres to not accept, but in other hand so bad for volleyball community.

Maybe CEV could start thinking in something like NBA do. They stabilish a money bugdet, a limit of money teams can pay to their players, like this, the league can be more equal between teams.

• 25 of 50 matches i meant also the league games !!
    well, its any teams business how to transfer, but the limitation of money is not acceptable here in europe, every team is free and can give money how they want, e.g. real madrid, they give millions of money for the players
    money is very important for any players, coz they want to earn money to spend for their exictence. players like osmokrovic or aguero cannot play the next 10 years, so they go to the club which gives more money

• Your all opinions are up as one high level player would sit on the tribune for all of the season and just play for the european games. That's not gonna happen!! There is no obligation that you have to register 3 foreign players who will play for the Turkish league. And all of them will be on the rotation. One game Aguero will play and the other game Osmo for example. And I've read some comment about Aguero that she won't accept not to play. She is 33. And I don't think she has such desire to play like 10 years ago now..

• For a player is very important to play as much as they can, because it is important not to loose focus. Sitting on bench doesn't help. And is also important not to create rivalries inside a team.

• Fenerbahce won all cups from Turkish League and just IECL Cup left.So biggest mission is IECL next season.I think this 5 foreign SHIT is only for next season coz next year IECL will be hardly against Pesaro,Villa Cortese,Dinamo and more hard teams.(May Eczacıbaşı will participate).But with only 3 foreign players Fenerbahce is able to win IECL.Didnt other teams played with 5-6 foreign players in last seasons? Murcia,Novara,RC Cannes,Tenerife,Zurich and more tried win IECL .No one told anything about it ?( Our federation has diffrent (some stupid) rules like 3 foreign in one team no option for 3+1 or 3+2.I think Aguero transfer will be enough for Fenerbahce but this is Fenerbahce they target IECL to win.They dont wanna let others to win IECL(As all teams).We'll see what will happen next season.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• For a player is very important to play as much as they can, because it is important not to loose focus. Sitting on bench doesn't help. And is also important not to create rivalries inside a team.

Manager is talking about it with players before deal.Its their option.Many players return from transfer coz of it like Acıbadem president say.I dont think a rivalry between players like Osmokrovic,Lyuba,Aguero.They will share matches only.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• If discuss about Fb everybody talks it.We are not join in EU also we never use this advantages.Usually latin players has an İtalian passport or citizen.Costagrande,Aquero,Francia etc also Almost all Cannes team created by foreign players usually SSCB but French citizen.Novarra played lots of foreign players.Turkish federation rules very stupid also they want to stop FB.We want to go CL Champions We are the biggest vollleyball team supporters,media,saloons,financial Normally Sokolova Turkish citizen but we can't use this situtaion We never become Novarra because Novarra has a few problems last year.Logan Tom is good player but she is a big problem we read on internet figt to Flier also Kozuch and Flier not perfect player eventhough Natasha Osmokrovic,Luibov Saskova,Aquero also Seda perfect players 4 and 2 can play İstanbul is a world city such as NY,London,Paris when they come they will understand We have lots of facilities Dinamo Moskova will be big problem for CL I never afraid of Pesaro,Villa Cortese Pesaro every time big heartbreak for their supporters No Europe only domestics Skovranska never be perfect player big player Nati,Gamova,Aquero,Mirka,Lo Bianco,Sokolova

• Well, I'll give my opinion once again. Explaining better my thoughts.

I think you Fenerbahçe fans are missunderstanding why everyone is talking about. Ok, I wont say for the others, but what I'm talking about. It is not that Fenerbahçe is not aloud to have all players they wont, is not that. It is just that I think would be bad for volleyball to see great volleyball players in bench.

I mean, you talk about CAnnes, and other teams saying they have many foreingers, indeed they had, and as all teams they can if they want, but in that cases the players were not in bench! And about Novara, for example, indeed Flier was in bench during season, witch for me was bad to see. I dont think is a nice speach to use other mistakes to cover your own, just cause happen to others doesnt mean is right.

Anyway, my only problem with Fenerbahçe atitudes this season is so far consern to inflacionation of the market, and signing with players that are so important for volleyball world and letting them on bench, you will say they will rotate, but commom, lets talk serious, is not the same. And of course it is a player option, but like I said, I dont blame them accepting, we are talking about a lot of money.

So, again, I let my opinion here, I dont wanna say if all this is right or wrong....just that is bad for volleyball in general.

Ok...I think everyone got that Fenerbahçe wants to win Champions League, and maybe you will (I woundt desrespect other teams if I were you guys, is likely you going to win, but never sure, after all the final is just one game, and anything can happen), but my question is....it is going to be worth it after all? For me as volleyball lover, I would prefer to see players split over teams and a good, exciting league. ;)

I think with what Fenerbahçe is doing they let no chance for other clubs...that is all, you basicly taking players to auction, you go offering more and more till they accept...is that wrong? no, its not, but it is that ethic? I guess this is a hole other history....

but I guess only time will tell us how everything is going to end... :read:

• Joanamss; I guess your answer is mostly to me:) First of all my comment was a correction to some people here, who were talking about that some star players are just gonna play for only the european games. Yeah it's not the same but that's not none too like they've mentioned. Please, no harsh feelings:) And second of all, you're totally right as a volleyball fan, i can understand, the amateur spirit disappears that way. and yes we need to wait to figure out whats gonna happen. Maybe FBA's transfers won't be that glamorous, who knows:) and as my team's success I'dont want that much star players in our roster. Aguero and Carillo is okay for me. But we don't need Lo Bianco..

• It will nor big difference last year between this year.Last year was play 4 foreign player also this year may be 5 foreign player a little big difference.But important this year we will play more quality players instead of Drixx and Bloom I mostly want middle player Eda may be the first or second middle player eventhough İpek is not enough also Cigdem is old and slow She is delay to block.Probably we will transfer Maja Poljak may be Furst.Also President said that we speak to players about this situtaion.We will wait and see

• I think play one match this players in other match other players can destablish Team. In Final Four this Team would lost again against Team, where first 6 play every match. I hope Eczacibasi win this season :-) Orange power :-)

• No matter how many foreigners or high level players you have,on the court will be maximum 6+libero! And in Turkish league it will be very hard for Fener against eczaci which will play most of the matches with the same starting six.