Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Finally Del Core sign a contract with Eczacıbaşı :drink:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• In italian site is said that Carolina Costagrande was offered by Turkish club 600000 Euro and by Dinamo Moscow 650000 Euro.
    They also told that Paula Pequeno has offer from Turkey and Italy,and I think 450000 were offered by Turkey,but if she can get wanted salary from Pesaro she will choose Italy.

650000EURO?
    one year or two years?
    i dont think paula is worth about 450000 dollars a year...although she was MVP of Olympic,if only this title could not persuade scavolini give so high salary,we all know what she play in Ordintsovo,that why walewska could stay in it ,not paula...

• Yes I am totally agree with you! Paula has offer 450000 dollars that`s why she told it to Scavolini. If they don`t give she will choose that offer.
    Yes for Costagrande it was 650000 what i think Costa deserves more than the others!!!

• as we all know, finding a well-balanced OH is the hardest thing for clubs. All over the world, it is really hard to count more than players who can both receive and attack properly.tom logan, osmokrovic,sokolova,paula,carvalho,mari,costagrande,del core and piccinini i cannot even find the 10th one ?( all other OH are not world class receiver although they have good attacking skills. on the other hand, the receiver ones are too short or cannot attack well.

under this circumstances, it is logical to pay such that salaries for this kind of players. Each competitive clubs want to have one of those great OH.
    it will be nice to see at least 3 of these great spikers in Turkish league (if logan also come to vakifbank it would be 4 :) )

• as we all know, finding a well-balanced OH is the hardest thing for clubs. All over the world, it is really hard to count more than players who can both receive and attack properly.tom logan, osmokrovic,sokolova,paula,carvalho,mari,costagrande,del core and piccinini i cannot even find the 10th one ?( all other OH are not world class receiver although they have good attacking skills. on the other hand, the receiver ones are too short or cannot attack well.

under this circumstances, it is logical to pay such that salaries for this kind of players. Each competitive clubs want to have one of those great OH.
    it will be nice to see at least 3 of these great spikers in Turkish league (if logan also come to vakifbank it would be 4 :) )

That's very much true serdar! Every market works like that. When the demand is higher than the offer, the prices go up. I remember that in 2006 it was told to me that Sokolova had the highest wage. Murcia offered her 500.000 euros. No other player was paid like that. Every year the prices of the well-balanced OH go up. If Costagrande was offered 650.000 euros, I think that Sokolova is between 700.000 euros (considering this is also the price of Aguero) and 800.000 euros. Considering Aguero and Sokolova are the best players of the World (so also the most expensive), the prices of well-balanced OH or OPP increased by 20% or even 30% in just 4 years. It's like to have a national inflation of 5%-8% per year.

• Rumors Jesi&BUL Male NT coach Dragan Nesic will be the new coach of Fenerbahce Acıbadem.Something goes wrong with Jan De Brandt ?(

• In Muszynianka Muszyna in new season 2010/2011 stay: Mariola Zenik, Aleksandra Jagielo, Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza and Agnieszka Srutowska. Others out from Club !

100% Milena Sadurek is in Team. Debby Stam and Anna Podolec is very close.

• Bartek
    Can you give information about Organika Budowlani LODZ ?

• About Budowlani Lodz We can read nothing.
    Katarzyna Gajgał, Klaudia Kaczorowska, Kinga Kasprzak and Joanna Kaczor in Muszyna. Joanna Mirek and Izabela Bełcik are looking for Club.
    Gabriela Wójtowicz in Bielsko-Biala.

• Manon Flier from Asystel Novara to Vakıfbank Türk Telekom

Source:http://voleybolx.com/haberdetay/1622/Neslihanin-yerine-Flier

• i hope that means Skowronska will stay in Pesaro :thumbup:
    well i don't know if it's a right move of Stambul-i mean last 2club's seasons of Flier were horible she did not even play half as good as she can...

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• [quote='serdar',index.php?page=Thread&postID=58859#post58859]as we all know, finding a well-balanced OH is the hardest thing for clubs. All over the world, it is really hard to count more than players who can both receive and attack properly.tom logan, osmokrovic,sokolova,paula,carvalho,mari,costagrande,del core and piccinini i cannot even find the 10th one ?( all other OH are not world class receiver although they have good attacking skills. on the other hand, the receiver ones are too short or cannot attack well.
    /quote]

3 more players can receive and attack well.Rinieri,Mirek and Aurea Cruz.I heard Calderon is receiving well anymore.But will she play outside of Cuba?

• There are rumors that Trefl Sopot will play from 1st League to PlusLiga. They want buy place from Farmutil Pila. I hope if this is true that Agnieszka Kosmatka will not stay in Pila.

• According news, Maja Poljak is close to Fenerbahce.Christiane Fürst is second option for Fenerbahce.They will transfer 1 MB untill tuesday.Tuesday a world star will sign a contract.Just managers know her name.(Maybe Mammadova?)