Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Offical Kasia Skowronska in FENERBAHCE .Fenerbahce is trying persuade Lobianco. She is too unstable.

Source:http://www.htspor.com/voleybol…ste-fbahcenin-yeni-melegi

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Second Murcia... Even Murcia could play with all the foreigners in Spainish league,Fener can not do that in Turkish league. I think it is really very wrong politics. If they all could play then no problem,because all the players are good,but if not,then it is a big fault.
    And it is seems to be Naz,Seda,Cigdem and if Korotenko comes Nihan will sit on the bench,at least in Euro cups!

• should learn what "official" means. Being written in a crappy newspaper doesn't

U should learn say ''thanks''. Those crappy newspapers publish Del Core,Neslihan,Sokolova,Flier,Barazza news before.Didnt they come?Be respectfull.Dont be agressive if Kasia leaves or not.

• Offical Kasia Skowronska in FENERBAHCE .Fenerbahce is trying persuade Lobianco. She is too unstable.

Source:http://www.htspor.com/voleybol…ste-fbahcenin-yeni-melegi

oh please hell no ;(
    i hope it's just rumour.
    BTW how many foreign Fenerbache already has?? Sokolova Nati Skowronska(?)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• oh please hell no ;(
    i hope it's just rumour.
    BTW how many foreign Fenerbache already has?? Sokolova Nati Skowronska(?)

It's just rumors right now. There is only one source, which claims she'll sign.
    So far FBA has only Nati and Luba as foreign players. There are some strong rumors that they'll sign a MB and a setter, as foreigners as well.

• Second Murcia... Even Murcia could play with all the foreigners in Spainish league,Fener can not do that in Turkish league. I think it is really very wrong politics. If they all could play then no problem,because all the players are good,but if not,then it is a big fault.
    And it is seems to be Naz,Seda,Cigdem and if Korotenko comes Nihan will sit on the bench,at least in Euro cups!

In the past Murcia didn't play with all foreiners players and today that is not possible

• This tuesday a big name will come to Istanbul.We were thinking about Aguero but she stays in Villa Cortese.Only Kasia left in europe.Its possible we can see Kasia in Fenerbahce %75-80
    2 more Source about Kasia Vivovolley.net
    http://www.vivovolley.net/2010…ak-e-il-club-cerca-furst/

http://voleybolunsesi.com/content.php?cid=08&id=6369&topic=2

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• I think Fenerbahçe isn't thinking abou the group. It's easy make a strong team with all the money they have, but the players need mesh, need play together during a time, not only in the CL!

| desire much sucess for the club, but think before signing with everybody. ;)

• It will be really hard season with 5 foreign players for Fenerbahce.Everytimes 2 players will stay in Tribune not in bench.It will be hard for players.They can watch matches only.I am still thinking with 3 foreign players Fener can win IECL easier.Turkish League will be much harder than IECL against Eczacıbaşı,Vakıfbank and Galatasaray with 5 foreigns.Really silly transfer policy by Fenerbahce managers.Lobianco and Poljak are useless to Fener.

• It will be really hard season with 5 foreign players for Fenerbahce.Everytimes 2 players will stay in Tribune not in bench.It will be hard for players.They can watch matches only.I am still thinking with 3 foreign players Fener can win IECL easier.Turkish League will be much harder than IECL against Eczacıbaşı,Vakıfbank and Galatasaray with 5 foreigns.Really silly transfer policy by Fenerbahce managers.Lobianco and Poljak are useless to Fener.

I also think Turkish league is going to be harder than ICEL. Because of it Fenerbahçe's team need mesh. The CL isn't the only competition that the team has. Sokolova, Osmokrovic and a good MB besides Eda are enough with Naz setting. It's just my opnion. :D

• I think Fenerbahçe isn't thinking abou the group. It's easy make a strong team with all the money they have, but the players need mesh, need play together during a time, not only in the CL!

| desire much sucess for the club, but think before signing with everybody. ;)

You are absolutely right Fenerbahce is taking too much risk setting such a roster. It's a big question how these players will have enough time to play together on the court. Fenerbahce management think the team needs regular rotation but for me they mistake volleyball for basketball. They say the team will have a hard game schedule and players need resting but Italian teams dont make such a rotation like setting two different teams although they have much harder game schedule. And I wonder how these top quality players will keep their shapes and team work without playing in many games during the season. Fenerbahce have already paid 1,5 million dollars for local players like Seda, Eda, Naz to break their contracts with their former clubs but now they will be backup for IECL. I guess Lo Bianco has a contract and Fenerbahce have to pay more money to break her contract again and then they will use her only 15-20 games. So what is the point to continue spending huge money? It's so stupid transfer policy. They miss a curicial point setting this roster: the balance between the players and inside the team. Moreover Fenerbahce is the finalist of last IECLso the team doesnt need such a big reconstruction. The money doesnt always secure the success. I guess Fenerbahce will learn it this season.

• Nice, I'm now sure that with Skowronska they will not make success from last season, good luck FB.

?( ?(
    Skowronska i one of the best Spiker in Europe she had the second highest % in attack among all wing spikers in Italian league this year(she was first last year)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.