Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• alde, I'm not saying that's gotta be all like that. Maybe Sokolova-Nati would play some unimportant league games too. I'm just saying you can tolarete 4 high level players with the rotaion like that, and Sokolova,Nati and Skowronska, for me they're kind of players that they won't mind have some rest during the season..

It's not what they accept or know before they come that matter, it's how they can get adapt for this rotation system with a brand new coach and team. It's not a usual way around volleyball world especially for club teams. So it's a risk for my opinion. I dont know how it ends but Fenerbahce is getting into an uneccesary and expensive adventure doing that even though they have other ways also.

• Natalya Mammadova signed for Rabita Baku
    Monday, 31 May 2010 11:42
    Natalya Mammadova
    The best player of Azerbaijan national team outside hitter Natalya Mammadova decided to return to Azerbaijan league after five years, and join Rabita Baku for the season 2010/11. Rabita Baku – who finished third in this year’s CEV Cup and seized the Championship title of Azerbaijan signed one-year contract with Mammadova. Natalya is very satisfied with the offer, and also with the fact that she will participate in the best club’s European competition- Champions league. In the previous seasons Natalya played in Russia, Italy, Turkey, Switzerland, Spain and of course Azerbaijan. Rabita Baku made great team for the next season with our players Natalya Mammadova, Bojana Doganjic, Silvija Popovic, Mira Golubovic, Olga Tocko, Natasa Krsmanovic, Natalia Kulikova, Mirela Delic, Irina Zhukova and Diana Nenova

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• It's not what they accept or know before they come that matter, it's how they can get adapt for this rotation system with a brand new coach and team. It's not a usual way around volleyball world especially for club teams. So it's a risk for my opinion. I dont know how it ends but Fenerbahce is getting into an uneccesary and expensive adventure doing that even though they have other ways also.

Yeah, but the players wills are always important for this adaptation issue. And yes it's a risk, there is always a risk, and for me considering Seda as the only opposite for a team with full of such huge desires, that sounds more risky to me. In your scenario you have harmony doubts, i respect that, and i have some too, but i still think it is more sensible to take that risk than taking the other..

Natalya Mammadova
    The best player of Azerbaijan national team outside hitter Natalya Mammadova decided to return to Azerbaijan league after five years, and join Rabita Baku for the season 2010/11. Rabita Baku – who finished third in this year’s CEV Cup and seized the Championship title of Azerbaijan signed one-year contract with Mammadova. Natalya is very satisfied with the offer, and also with the fact that she will participate in the best club’s European competition- Champions league. In the previous seasons Natalya played in Russia, Italy, Turkey, Switzerland, Spain and of course Azerbaijan. Rabita Baku made great team for the next season with our players Natalya Mammadova, Bojana Doganjic, Silvija Popovic, Mira Golubovic, Olga Tocko, Natasa Krsmanovic, Natalia Kulikova, Mirela Delic, Irina Zhukova and Diana Nenova

SHABOVTA will be Happy to see Her in Baku ^^

Natalya Mammadova

All the opposites named with Vgstt ends at somewhere else:) I don't know how official Flier news is, but there are pretty much no one left for Vgstt, and why do Rabita needs Mamadova, i don't get it too:)

• Last Year someone give Us link about transfers in Italy. I can't find it. Maybe someone know? This was official site with players who will play, maybe will be play or leave. Every Team was in virtual court. Justyna You should remember this ^^ I will be very kisses for person who give this link :love:

• All the opposites named with Vgstt ends at somewhere else:) I don't know how official Flier news is, but there are pretty much no one left for Vgstt, and why do Rabita needs Mamadova, i don't get it too:)

Cause you cant compare Mammadova level to Tocko or Kulikova leve maybe..hehehehe...If that is true, Mammadova will be the big leader of the team.

• Has Starovic left Rabita?

No,she will stay in Rabita...

Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss

• alde
    Lyuba's main position is OH.Coach transfered her for it.So why Kasia is coming to Fener?

Those stats show Kasia played better season than Lyuba.If you care total points,Skowronska shared points with Costagrande
    Kasia 43,8(58 blocked 69 err.) 32 Block points 22 Ace
    Lyuba 41,2 (90 blocked 86 err.)28 Block points 18 Ace.

By the way, I dindt see that post. Which coach are you talking about? Mehmet Ali Aydinlar?

• Tereza Matuszkova in LIU•JO Carpi...

• Joanamms, looks like you have great consipiracy theories, but i'm not gonna get myself involved in one of yours, ok? I was just wondering why they have transfered a player without reception while that was the biggest problem for them. Ok?

• It is official, Mammadova signed with Rabita today. Well, I'm happy and sad for this news.
    First, I prefer her to go Italy. But I'm happy she returned after 5 years ( even I won't be able to watch her)
    Rabita president said they wanted transfer other players, it is not last.
    For me it is better for Mammadova play as opposite, Kulikova and Tocko (Doganjic) as OH. In this case I think they'll not have big problem in reception.
    Starovic is very good player, in this case I prefer her to go one of other Azerbaijani teams
    I expect other clubs transfer now!