Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• also rumor has it that Japan NT OH Kimura Saori will join Evergrande for next season, pretty interesting for Chinese League. :box:
    So the starting six for Evergrande would look like

OH- Tom, Kimura
    OPP - Zhou Suhong
    S - Feng
    MB - Yin Meng, ?
    L- ?

I love this roster :lol:

• İtalians usually say Naz is perfect,amazing etc..This is true may be but she is very young also lastyear she was very bad only last 1-2 games played good.Seda is a high quality and Fenerbahce everytime trust to Seda gave the captain also played everytime.Seda is very important us also Eda In my opinion Eda is the 2. middle player and Furst best middle player.Everybody wants big player instead of Drixx Eventhough she is not perfect player but she made good job for last year.This year made upgrade Drixx and Alice Bloom with high quality players.Only need perfecr setter We will see on Sunday

I am NOT Italian (not that there is anything wrong with Italians :) )! I do know a little something about making volleyball players, and since Marco Motta left Eczacibasi it seems to me that everyone in Turkey is intend on sabotaging her career! Every time the flower sprouts a bulb, someone decides it isn't pretty yet so they cover it in dirt! If they had waited a week, the petals would have opened into a beautiful rose!

If you want Naz to stay "bad" as you put it, keep benching her. If you want to have the best setter in the world in a few years - play her now. You obviously don't understand how great players become great!. If players became great by watching others from the bench, then Gujska would be the second best setter in the world!

It is clear that Fenerbahce doesn't NEED a great setter to win Champions League with the rest of their team. I could probably win Champions League setting that team!!! :cup: I'm old, short, and have two surgically repaired knees! :) Feng would be the classic mistake. She is old and playing on one leg. She doesn't play like she did in 2000 anymore!

What the director of Fenerbahce should do is make Naz a star! She can play well enough, she is beautiful and she is educated! What more do you want??? Make her the star setter for a team of stars, put her smiling face on the side of every building, put her on tv in commercials, and on Fenerbahce TV every day and if you think Acibadem products were selling before...you ain't seen nothing yet!!!

• TOGUT will come back ro play volley!she will choose between Jesi and Urbino and i hope she will choose Jesi!!!Ely come back to us!!!!!!

• hmetin

Fenerbahce doesnt trust Seda. If they do, they would not replace her with Gamova after a season which she was MVP in Turkey and the best scorer in Cev Cup and now with Kasia or Sokolova. Can you say Seda is less talented than Ortolani? Fenerbahce has invested Seda as an opposite for almost four years but when it came to get return for this investment, the club changed the strategy. Because club and community are impatient. And now Seda is supposed to be an OH after 7-8 years played as opposite. Beside Fenerbahce is doing it wrong way. How can you expect Seda as a standart OH while using her sometimes Opposite sometimes OH and mostly keeping on the bench? Fenerbahce fans always say National Team is not our matter and they were complaining why Seda doesnt play instead of Neslihan in NT but club now tries to make Seda the same way as in National Team. I dont understand this.

As you know this is a habit for Fenerbahce community in other sports too. You cannot give any name for any Turkish young talent in any team sport which Fenerbahce has helped improving and bring out from junior level for last 10 years or more. The only name you can mention might be Omer Asik young center of basketball team but we can see how he and the club made the things a big mess nowadays. And other young talent Emre Batur in men volleyball has the similiar problems with Seda. Fenerbahce really doesnt know how to make a junior player progress to a star or first class. And other young players coming to the club as a hot prospect cant show enough progress due to this mentality. Maybe Preldzic will be an exception but it doesnt change current status in the big picture.

• Svetlana Kryuchkova from Odintsovo to Dinamo Moscow
    Vinogradova from Dinamo Yantar to Odintsovo

• After USA NT libero Nicole Davis and AZERI NT middle-blocker Kseniya Kovalenko, other Azeri NT members Yelena Parkhomenko and Oksana Mammadyarova renewed cotracts with Lokomotiv Baku!

• After USA NT libero Nicole Davis and AZERI NT middle-blocker Kseniya Kovalenko, other Azeri NT members Yelena Parkhomenko and Oksana Mammadyarova renewed cotracts with Lokomotiv Baku!

No news from Azerrail?

• :white: Fenerbahce will pay to Skowronska 600.000 Euro for one year.Gamova played with 400.000 Euro last season.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• No news from Azerrail?

Azerrail tries for Oksana Parkhomenko,did not let Korotenko go to Fenerbahce at the last moment-for sure-100%,she talked with Garayev as Kseniya Kovalenko and decided to stay in Azerrail Baku. Polina Rahimova,Shafag Karimova and Aynur Karimova renewed contratcs with Azerrail Baku.

• On interview Kasia said about Fenerbahce: "The clubs still plans two big transfers. One of them will be a very big surprise"

• Kasia Pesaro 200 FB 600 also Pesaro took I think min. 250 just like a joke also Pesaro never to be success in Europe We played final only a few mounth ago.
    I wish We transferred by Neslihan or Ivana Djerisilo Kasi is not a Gamova or Neslihan

• Fenerbahce will be the new Real Madrid :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• :white: Fenerbahce will pay to Skowronska 600.000 Euro for one year.Gamova played with 400.000 Euro last season.

no wonder she chose Fenerbache-one season and she can be set for the rest of her life :lol: + it's highly possible she will win CL with Fenerbache and make her dream come true

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• however,Real Madrid does not always get European Chiampion... :dance6: :wall:

I cannot see a volleyball team like Inter,Barcelona or B. Münich around :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I cannot see a volleyball team like Inter,Barcelona or B. Münich around :lol:

really?
    now, i know why Fenerbahce could not get European Chiampion,because this club and her fans never know other volley teams level,so we could understand why Fenerbahce fans convinced that itself is the most powerful team.
    Narrow view! :down:

• we have only three good players when we played of european final (gamova, nati and eda)..but now..... ;)

volleyball is not football.. fenerbahce is not real madrid. fenerbahce is fenerbahce.. ;)