Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• After Olga Fateeeva,Russian NT player Olga Sazhina signed contract with Perugia! Olga Sazhina was born in 1986 and played for National team in 2005 year,in European CHampionship and some other international Tournament,as a middle-blocker. But last season`s Yantar`s player Sazhina has been playing as an outside hitter for last two seasons!

for the last season or for the last 2 seasons?
    where did you find this information? do you have any webpage where i can find more info about her?

• Valeskinha is the new player of Unilever! We don't know which position she is going to play. Middle blocker or outside hitter?
    She is going to join Sheilla, Mari, Dani Lins, Fabi (Libero) and Regiane. Carol Gattaz didn't decide her future yet. She can stay in Rio.

Valeska Menezes as a middle blocker? :what: ?( :pinch:
    Btw, Who is Regiane? what will her position be in the team?
    What do u think about Carol Gattaz? is she a classy middle blocker or ? (if im not wrong about that info)

• Valeska Menezes as a middle blocker? :what: ?( :pinch:
    Btw, Who is Regiane? what will her position be in the team?
    What do u think about Carol Gattaz? is she a classy middle blocker or ? (if im not wrong about that info)

Yeah, middle blocker is the real position of Valeskinha. She played Athens Olympic Games as a middle blocker!
    Regiane is an young outside hitter with 1,90 height. She played 2009 Grand Prix.
    Carol Gattaz has a great blocker and a good attack, but she is injuried and we don't know when she will be able to play again.

• Yeah, middle blocker is the real position of Valeskinha. She played Athens Olympic Games as a middle blocker!
    Regiane is an young outside hitter with 1,90 height. She played 2009 Grand Prix.
    Carol Gattaz has a great blocker and a good attack, but she is injuried and we don't know when she will be able to play again.

Thanks...its been a great surprise for me to have learned that Valeska once was a middle blocker.But she isnt that tall to be a middle blocker

• SHOCK! In Russian Superleague,all the teams thinking that they will be able to transfer more foreign players are under the shock!!! Zinichev,director of Dinamo told:Russian teams just lost with this decision! We can not play on high level in Europe because of limit,now there are favourites not Russian clubs but Azeri,Polish teams.
    Russian Fedeartion made up mind not to change limit-there can play only 2 foreigners in each club!
    In Moscow there are three players,what will happen? No any player will be agree to sit on the bench the whole season. One of three will leave Dinamo,and I think this will be Oksana who has cool offers from Azeri clubs although she had signed with Dinamo. I don`t think that Oksana is gonna stay there without playing!
    It is very pity!

• Thanks...its been a great surprise for me to have learned that Valeska once was a middle blocker.But she isnt that tall to be a middle blocker

Valeska is just 180cm, but she used to be one of the best blockers in brazilian Superleague as middle-blocker before become outside hitter. She is very quick and played very very well with Fernanda Venturini's settings. Then, when Brazil developed tallers middle-blockers like Fabiana, Thaisa and Carol Gattaz, the coach Ze Roberto suggested her to change the position and make part of Brazil NT.

• SHOCK! In Russian Superleague,all the teams thinking that they will be able to transfer more foreign players are under the shock!!! Zinichev,director of Dinamo told:Russian teams just lost with this decision! We can not play on high level in Europe because of limit,now there are favourites not Russian clubs but Azeri,Polish teams.
    Russian Fedeartion made up mind not to change limit-there can play only 2 foreigners in each club!
    In Moscow there are three players,what will happen? No any player will be agree to sit on the bench the whole season. One of three will leave Dinamo,and I think this will be Oksana who has cool offers from Azeri clubs although she had signed with Dinamo. I don`t think that Oksana is gonna stay there without playing!
    It is very pity!

Is this news certain?..its really strange

• General Director of Dinamo Moscow:"I really do not understand why our Federation does not support us on this decision which was supported also by an outsanding Nikolai Karpol and all other professionals. We wanted changing limit not for Russian league but for European tournament,but we decided it for improvement of the level of trainings with many professional players and it could help our young players to develop their skills. Anyway there would be playing two foreigners on the court,but we could replace them in differnet macthes helping them to keep their form with it. I really don`t understand this decision,maybe some people have not grown up to make such decisions,but I am sure that it will be done anyway in the Future.
    We tried to keep all the players from last season. Just Elena Ezhova left us for Krasnodar and I think young and talanted player Kozhukhova will be given to another clubs for improvement her skills.
    But we also transferred Argentin player with italian passport Carolina Costagrande and Russian NT libero Sviatlana Kryuchkova from Zarechie Odintsovo for two seasons.
    Our goals are always told by our president in the meeting and everytime winning of at least one three torunaments is our minimal aim. I do not know,maybe this time we will have more goals,anyway it will be told ant the meeting!"

• OK, as a brazilian let me tell you, this new of Erika being hermophrodite is not true!!!!!! She did had a problem cause she born with problems with her ovary and uterus, I'm not sure exacly what problem I think she born without it, so when she was younger, she had different hormons concentration of course in her blood, that could be missunderstanding as doping....so there is why for a time, she had to make exams and everything to prove it was something natural. But she is not hermophrodite hehehe I think it is a mistake for turkish newspapers to write that, not very professional and maybe they should have checked before the true history before writting.... :S

Érika is a great player and a great person, Im sure she will help a lot your league to grow.

I think it may be just her male hormone was over a certain level during the period of growing development.Both male and female have male and female hormone but at different levels.But in the growing process some girls have physiological disorder for some reason except doping.That is why some girls have severe acne and heavy body hair.However most of them could be cured.And generally speaking it is not a serious illness.Anyway I hope Erika is healthy.I remember I read somewhere she wants to be a mother.So good luck to her in the new team.

• Simona Rinieri will play for Volley Capri next season.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: