Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• It is bit strange, cause Polish media claimed yesterday that Trefl Sopot signed contracts with del Core and Gioli. They said that del Core was unhappy in Turkey. However this info seems to be very unrealistic

I think there is no reason to be unhappy in İstanbul :wacko: ..Del Core is in NT camping.and she stayed in İstanbul for 1 or 2 days :S I think this news is wrong :S

• It is weird indeed...I mean, even if she was unhappy, she already signed the contract, dont know if she would chance team like that, even cause in Eczacibasi she can play Champions League...

Same case for Gioli, in Dinamo.

And I fell sorry if Skowronska is sad in Fenerbahçe, but was her choice...of course the players can mistake choosing, but, she should had think better before maybe.....anyway, it is nice to see some players still have some attach to some clubs.....

• i wouldnt take those information about Gioli and Del Core seriously. i think it's just another stupid news in Polsih media that has nothing in common with the truth.

and Skowronska is not sad in Fenerbache-she said she was sad to leave Italy cus she bought a house next to the beach in Pesaro some time ago and she spent in Italy 5 years i think so it's quite natural she is emotionaly atached to this place

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Marina Tumas (She was in the Fenerbahce's roster when they won their 1st championship(2008-2009 season)) is close to İller Bankası..

It is good for İller Bankası..The player who was is the champions team roster, now in the team which wants to play in play offs.. :drink:

• Tell Me more about Her. I hear this surname first time.

Elisa Manzano is a 1.87 middle blocker who has 25 years and played all her professional volleyball life in Conegliano. She was the best blocker of Italian League 2008/2009. ;)

• Sylwia Pycia podpisała kontrakt z klubem Stal Mielec. Nowy Szef zapowiada, że w przyszłym roku Mielec powinien być Klubem liczącym się w stawce o Medale Mistrzostw Polski. PS. W Szczebrzeszynie Chrząszcz brzmi w Trzcinie ^^ i mówi że Dorota Pykosz będzie występować w Trefl Sopot. Panna Ściurka już tam jest na 100%.

• Sylwia Pycia podpisała kontrakt z klubem Stal Mielec. Nowy Szef zapowiada, że w przyszłym roku Mielec powinien być Klubem liczącym się w stawce o Medale Mistrzostw Polski. PS. W Szczebrzeszynie Chrząszcz brzmi w Trzcinie ^^ i mówi że Dorota Pykosz będzie występować w Trefl Sopot. Panna Ściurka już tam jest na 100%.

Si cada uno escribe en su idioma creo que no vamos a poder entendernos.

PS. Please, post in english ;)

Basically Bartek wrote that Sylwia Pycia signed the contract with Stal Mielec. And new chairman of Mielec said that the club should be among the clubs fighting for medals in Polish League. And there are Rumors that Dorota Pykosz will play in Trefl Sopot and Dorota Sciurka is already in Sopot team for sure.

However last info seems to be not true, because Pykosz signed with TPS Rumia. And there are no info about Sciurka :)

• Noooo! I really hoped she will play in Poland :) (yes, I know, I am a dreamer :) ). Azeri teams seem to be more and more strong and can make few surprises this season

Tayyiba Haneef in Lokomtiv Baku!

• Noooo! I really hoped she will play in Poland :) (yes, I know, I am a dreamer :) ). Azeri teams seem to be more and more strong and can make few surprises this season

Thanks for nice words)) It is nice to her such nice words!
    We`ll send her to Poland next year,one year in Azerbaijan another year in Poland))
    And you send us Simona Rinieri and Anna Baranska!)))))

• Ok, but you have to add Mammadova ;) Both leagues will be definitely more interesting :)

By the way which companies are the sponsors of top Azeri teams? Probably connected with oil market?

Thanks for nice words)) It is nice to her such nice words!
    We`ll send her to Poland next year,one year in Azerbaijan another year in Poland))
    And you send us Simona Rinieri and Anna Baranska!)))))