Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Diana Muresan in AZS Białystok.

• where do Milagros Cabral de la Cruz and Bethania De La Cruz play?

• Milagros two seasons played in Korea, last season with Bethania. Maybe Cabral stay again but I think that de la Cruz will play in Puerto Rico.

• German champion Rote Raben Vilsbiburg signed Russian opposite Natalia Korobkova from Turkish club Karsiyaka Izmir.
    All transfers of German league here: Transfers in German league

nice transfer for vilsbiburg! natalia has great performance last season. :thumbup:

• Sanja Tomasevic is gonna play in Poland... which team?

in Organika Lodz.

• Anna Paula Santos(BRA) 1,90m opposite from Valleriano Menorca passes in Markopoulo(GRE)

• Olga Attivi: "Azerbaijan is very nice place to live."

Olga Attivi (Tocko) who changed her surname after marriage talked about her impressions on the first day of Rabita Baku`s camp in Baku.
    Olga Attivi:"We have the best conditions in the club,our heads did their best for us to feel comfortable and not to need anything. We have very strong team and we need just to show our real performance to make our heads be satisfied.
    Azerbaijan is a very beautiful place to live. Azeri falk is very hospitable and polite that makes you feel good here."
    Talking about her new plans,Olga noted:" My friends advise me to continiue playing and they say that I am in a good shape. That`s why I am going to play at least three years more and then I will take a break for maternity vacation"
    Olga Attivi (Tocko) played in different countries and became the champion of France,Switzerland,Romania and Azerbaijan.

• Polish Journalist said that Mambru from Dominican Republic is very close to Organika Lodz. And He said that is very possible that One of 14 Players from Brazil, who now play in Ningbo, will play in Poland this year.

• And He said that is very possible that One of 14 Players from Brazil, who now play in Ningbo, will play in Poland this year.

Do you have an idea who among the Brazilian players the journalist is pertaining to?

• Polish Journalist said that Mambru from Dominican Republic is very close to Organika Lodz. And He said that is very possible that One of 14 Players from Brazil, who now play in Ningbo, will play in Poland this year.

Is this the same where Nellie Spicer (USA setter) is going to play as well?

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Is this the same where Nellie Spicer (USA setter) is going to play as well?

No, Spicer will play for Bydgoszcz.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

Who said this? Iwanczyk? :wavy: All of Brazil players in GP signed contract for next season! And here Reinamaker said that Tomasevic will play in Lodz, so the team has 12 players and this was only one free spot.

• Who said this? Iwanczyk? :wavy: All of Brazil players in GP signed contract for next season! And here Reinamaker said that Tomasevic will play in Lodz, so the team has 12 players and this was only one free spot.

I think honestly that is hard, cause they all have alrady sign with clubs in brasil, only if they break contract, but honestly I think really hard.

Dani Lins, Fabi, Sheilla and Mari - Unilever
    Paula, Joyce, Fabiana - Volei Futuro
    Fabíola - Pinheiros
    Thaísa, Sassá, Jaqueline, Adenisia, Camila Brait and Natalia - Sollys Osasco

• Nagliyyatchi Baku transfers 4 Bulgarian players and Turkish coach of Azerrail Baku

Adnan Kistak,who coached Azerrail Baku last season will work in Nagliyyatchi Baku which finished 5th in the last season.
    Adnan Kistak worked in Turkish National Women team and Fenerbahce Acibadem and twice became the silver medalist of Turkish league . His results with Azerail Baku were Azerbaijan Cup Championship and 4th place in the Superleague.
    Nagliyyatchi also transferred four Bulgarian players-Tanya Sabkova from Lokomotiv Baku and Vesela Boncheva,Aneliya Pashina and Viktoria Grigorova from Levski Siconco.

Before that Azeri National team players-diagonal player Darya Zamanova ( 194 cm,1987) and outside-hitter Lada Maksimova ( 182 cm,1987) signed with Nagliyyatchi Baku for the next season.