Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Karla Miguelina Echenique will probably join Organika Budowlani next week. Pelin Celik will still play for Besiktas Stambul. After Olsovsky left the team there are few option on Spiker position -it is Joanna Mirek or Katarzyna Bryda, who can be moved from OH position, however Organika consider Rossy Dahianą Burgos from Dominicana to play for Lodz.

Why not Bethania de la Cruz?

• Where in the season is playing Saara Esko from Finland?

she didn't play this season because her first thought is her family right now and she wanted to have a son :love: :love:

• Hi, as far as I know - she plays in Italy in Riso Scotti Pavia (ITA)

yes but she will probably leave the team together with Uceda and Gonzalez..however,a local newspaper said that Pavia is intereste in Bacchi,Zetova,Havelkova,Marc,Jointes and Sorokaite to replace the leaving players...

• Carlijn Jans, Dutch MB, (former Dutch NT, Schweriner SC) transfers immediately to Kindercentrum Alterno in Dutch A-League.

Her transfer is made possible by two sponsors.

Jans is studying at the moment, Marketing and Communciation, at Johan Cruijff College in Amsterdam. She lives in Utrecht, where in november last year she gave birth to her son Daan.

It's not clear yet when she will be able to play for her new club (transfer-regulations).

http://www.volleybal.nl/index2…5&taalkeuze=1&newsid=4104

• Yes, nice for her. I presume she will stay in Netherlands for the rest of her carreer, now she has a child, and she will focus on her social carreer :)

Nice to hear that she's playing again :) Last season she was one of the best MB in German league.

• yes but she will probably leave the team together with Uceda and Gonzalez..however,a local newspaper said that Pavia is intereste in Bacchi,Zetova,Havelkova,Marc,Jointes and Sorokaite to replace the leaving players...

Why did these players leave the team? there is nothing in turkish volleyball site about Duygu's departure :what:

and the names you count above have contrat with their clubs? don't they? :whistle:

• Why did these players leave the team? there is nothing in turkish volleyball site about Duygu's departure :what:

and the names you count above have contrat with their clubs? don't they? :whistle:

I only reported what a local newspaper said...Gonzalez has already left the team and Ucedo is going to do the same..Bal played today but it is not sure she will remain...

• marina katic will play in turkey, but i dont know in which club, anybody knows?

• Karla Miguelina Echenique will sign the contract with Organika Budowlani Lodz on Thursday the 13th of January

• Super transfer: Tomkom Nootsara replaces Angie McGinnis in Azerrail Baku.

Azerrail Baku found a player who can substitute American Angie McGinnis and strengthen the team game of the team.
    25 years old Tomkom Nootsara (1985, 169 cm) is the starting setter of the Thailand National team which was voted to be the "BEST SETTER" of 2010 all over the world,according volleywood.net (the link below).
    Angie McGinnis had serious knee injury and she could not continue playing for Azerrail Baku this season.

Link: http://www.volleywood.net/2010…/thailands-nootsara-wins/

• I regret that she won't play in Organika, would be much better than Echenique. She is really fantastic setter, Thai Takeshita:)