Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• oh interesting, she's coming to my Pesaro :lol: I don't know anything about the player though...but hopefully she can learn a lot from Ferretti.

• Whre you found this information? I think it's impossible. She has valid contract in Białytsok.

• OK, I made a mistake but it was called about a croatian player So... She is 21 old and play in NCAA

yes :)

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Ekatarina Krivets back to Russia, signed with Dinamo Moscow.

http://www.sb-community.com/in…&catid=1:latest&Itemid=32

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• She will be treated at her doctor in Italy.

About Simona Rinieri: club has resigned for her due to her medical problems
    http://www.atomtrefl.pl/index.…-sopot-egna-simon-rinieri

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Yeah but still, Merkulova and Perepelkina are good players, and Goncharova is also very talented and against weaker teams there is no problem for Dinamo if she plays...but now that Krivets arrived Goncharova will probably never play :S

• Milagros Cabral will play for Pinkin de Corozal in the Puerto Rican League.

• Cuban star Rosir Calderon signs for Voléro ZÜRICH

News from the clubs
    Zurich, Switzerland, February 2, 2011. Cuban star Rosir Calderon recently signed a 5-year contract with Swiss club Voléro ZÜRICH and will hence celebrate her comeback to the international Volleyball family after a break of 18 months following the birth of her first child. The 26-year old Cuban spiker, bronze medalist at the 2004 Olympics in Athens, will join the team in the next days after traveling to Switzerland directly from Russia, where she actually settled right after getting married.
    The daughter of the long-time coach of the Cuban national team, Felipe Calderon, Rosir stands out for her amazing physique (she is 191 cm tall) and is well-known for her incredible jumping skills. She was crowned “Best Spiker” of the Beijing Olympics in 2008 and in her long career with the national team, spanning from 2001 to 2009, she attended many international competitions, including two World Championships, several editions of the FIVB World Grand Prix, the Montreux Volley Masters and many more.
    “Voléro is really proud that one of the best Volleyball players in the world has decided to trust us” says President Stav Jacobi after signing the contract with the Cuban star. “Since we are about to plan together the next years of her career, we are also taking a huge responsibility on our shoulders” he adds.

http://www.cev.lu

:roll: