Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• of-course is not true, people are just saying stuff!!! she has nice contract in Russia, why she will go to Italy???

Just like Molnar.She is very happy in Athens and they pay her in time...

• Interesting news :what: Galatasaray MP wants Calderon and Neslihan for next season.In news that Calderon's transfer will done in a few days she is very close but Neslihan's transfer is much harder because she still has 2 years contract with Eczacıbaşı but GSMP's biggest trump is team manager Orkun Darnel(Her husband :lol: ) Club will try to deal with Eczacıbaşı VitrA end of the season.

http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=2204

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Interesting news :what: Galatasaray MP wants Calderon and Neslihan for next season.In news that Calderon's transfer will done in a few days she is very close but Neslihan's transfer is much harder because she still has 2 years contract with Eczacıbaşı but GSMP's biggest trump is team manager Orkun Darnel(Her husband :lol: ) Club will try to deal with Eczacıbaşı VitrA end of the season.

I think it is time for Galatasaray to do it! Calderon would be great for them.. But Eczaci will not leave her having limit on foreigners. And I think if they keep Ivana it would be great,because she is really one of the best!
    But Maybe Nesli can change the team because of Orkun.

I remember one of the interviev of Orkun Darnel..He said in interviev that one day Neslihan would play for Galatasaray but I didn't know when it would be because she has a 2 year contract with Eczacıbaşı..I hope Neslihan plays for Galatasaray next year :D :D Go Cimbom! :D :super:

• I don't think that Neslihan will play for Galatasaray next season.I know that Neslihan wants a CL trophy so much.So first Galatasaray must take a CL ticket moreover Eczacıbaşı managment won't let her go easily.Maybe 2 seasons after she could play but Calderon would be nice to Galatasaray for next seaosn.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• But Calderon hasn't sing a 5 years contract whit Zurigo?? :what:

• Does anyone know where Katherine Wilkinson and Cassandra Busse are playing?

I thought they're playing in puertorican Liga Superior, as last season, but they aren't there...

Did they choose to train just with USA NT?

• Priscilla Rivera has left CAV MURCIA 2005 and is new player of Mets de Guaynabo (from Puerto Rico) until the end of season.

Cristobal Marte (President of Rep. Dominicana Federation) has said this year 7 players from Dominican Rep. are playing in PUR but he hopes next year they'll be 20 (so I guess those players which are now out -Echenique, Eve, Fersola, Rodríguez, etc.- come to Puerto Rico's league).

• Why did Rivera leave the team??

• I wonder how many italian players Barbollini will take to his team (Galatasaray) :lol: I think There's a big possibility that he could take Gioli. cos so far, There's no rumor about her for next season.

• I wonder how many italian players Barbollini will take to his team (Galatasaray) :lol: I think There's a big possibility that he could take Gioli. cos so far, There's no rumor about her for next season.

Barolini said in an interview he wont train any club team till 2012, he has a contract with ITaly NT, so till there he wont train any clubs, he said he recieved an offer from a club in Turkey, and he feel sorry he cant train during winter time, but he will respect his contract with Italian federation.

He also said he believes Italian team will come back stronger next season (though that I doubt it..hehehehe, I dont think right now Italian teams can compete with what Turkey, Azerbaijan are offering for the players, anyway, I think Italian clubs have good managers that know how to build a team, and over all dispite many stars had left, the teams are still very good, and the league still strong).

• Strong Monster will play in Hamburg. The Club will be dangerous.
    How much She cost?

Strong monster in Staelens?