Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Strong Monster will play in Hamburg. The Club will be dangerous.
    How much She cost?

I have no idea about the money and anyway it's not confirmed yet, it's just my guess because it would make sense to me. There are only 9 matches left in German league until playoffs and Hamburg doesn't have big chances to reach them, so Chaine would play there only about 5 weeks anyways.

• German team VT Aurubis Hamburg announced that they will transfer an "international top player" this weekend. I suppose it will be Chaine Staelens because her father is the coach of the team.

That is nice, indeed makes sense, the japonese league ended, so its a way she dont stay without playing last season games... so I dont think she will be much expensive, cause well, to start is not much games, and also, its a way for her to keep playing. Good job by Hamburg.

• My guess was only half right, the club signed Kim Staelens as setter, but she will not play in this season any more, she comes there for the next two years :)

Except her father being coach, for still me a surprising transfer.. I didn't expect Kim to go (again) to the Bundesliga...Maybe it's a first sign she is thinking about finshing her career within a few years --> give more attention to her family. Or does Hamburg have an ambitious plan for the future, becoming a topclub/playing in CL ??

Anyway, good luck for Kim and Hamburg :win:

http://www.abendblatt.de/sport…ielerin-Kim-Staelens.html

• Hamburg's goal for next season is to qualify for European cups in 2012/13. But then, this year their goal was to finish top 4 and now they're only 8th :D

Hmm, not that ambitious for Kim :whistle: I think, like I said earlier, she is thinking of giving already more attention to her family..

• Hmm, not that ambitious for Kim :whistle: I think, like I said earlier, she is thinking of giving already more attention to her family..

How selfish of her

• Strong monster in Staelens?

Why you'd call her a monster? I mean sure, she's horendously ugly, but there's no need to call her a monster.

• I'm in shock right now! 8| :lol:

I have thought that the Pig always plays as a Attacker and here Pig plays as MB :thumbsup: :lol:

From the other hand how the Players Humans speak with the Players Animals on the court?