Dienstag 8. Juni (Ruhetag: RUS / GER)
    16h30 CUB - NED
    18h30 JPN - USA
    21h00 CHN - POL

Mittwoch 9. Juni (Ruhetag: CUB / POL)
    16h30 USA - GER
    18h30 NED - CHN
    21h00 RUS - JPN

Donnerstag 10. Juni (Ruhetag: USA / JPN)
    16h30 POL - NED
    18h30 RUS - GER
    21h00 CHN - CUB

Freitag 11. Juni (Ruhetag: CHN / NED)
    16h30 GER - JPN
    18h30 CUB - POL
    21h00 USA - RUS

Samstag 12. Juni
    14h00 A3 - B4
    16h00 B3 - A4
    18h30 A1 - B2
    21h00 B1 - A2

Sonntag 13. Juni
    11h00 Spiel um 5. Platz
    13h30 Spiel um 3. Platz
    16h00 Finale

• 19 player roster of Germany:

Setters: Denise Hanke, Lena Möllers, Kathleen Weiß

Opposites: Saskia Hippe, Margareta Kozuch, Saskia Radzuweit (not related to Kathy Radzuweit)

Outside Hitters: Heike Beier, Nadja Schaus, Janine Völker (or L), Maren Brinker, Sarah Petrausch, Patricia Grohmann, Anne Matthes

Middle Blockers: Anke Borowikow, Anja Brandt, Berit Kauffeldt, Corina Ssuschke

Libero: Lenka Dürr, Kerstin Tzscherlich

Christiane Fürst won't play in Montreux because she will probably be involved in Italian championship until the end of May and needs some rest afterwards.

• For a second my heart stop to not see Furst name in there..hahahahahahahahaha....thanks for the exmplanation later..^^

Seems pretty much same team as last year...I'm excited to see Hippe in National Team, since unfortunetly last season I could not..

Matthias, any new name in that that you think I should also pay attention to? :)

• Anke Borowikow is a quite good MB, she would have been in NT already last summer but she got injured very early in NT trainings and didn't return later in summer. Patricia Grohmann was part of the youth team that was European champion in 2007 (with Hippe, Möllers, Petrausch, Dürr, Kauffeldt) but she had to quit volleyball after that because of a hip damage, it was a bit surprising that she could return to play again and it is an even bigger surprise that she is in NT now. She was a good player on youth level but she plays in a rather weak team in German league and doesn't have very good statistics either, I rather expected Regina Burchardt or Stephanie Kestner or even Nicole Schröber would get a chance this summer. Saskia Radzuweit is from the JNT generation that won WCH last year but she wasn't even among the 12 best players there. This season she plays very well for Hamburg so it is nice to see that she gets a chance from Guidetti.

• Good team....i miss Karg, because the games i saw she played very well... i never saw Anke Borowikow playing but i hope that she is a good option...Anja Brandt and Berit Kauffeldt are too young, so i think that they are not ready to play in main team...Very happy to see Hippe in this list..IMO she is the best player of her generation (Sarah Petrausch didn't play what i expected for her).

• I don't think so, the last time she played in NT was 2005 when Hee Wan Lee was still coach, in 2006 she got pregnant so she never played under Guidetti yet and she is already 33 years now so I don't think he will call her again.

• Oh...I hope that she will come back. I don't think that her age is a problem because Guidetti called Sylvia Roll last season.... (when she was 36) :P

• Yeah but that was because we have big problems on OH position, and eventually Sylvia Roll didn't really play much ;) I think we don't need Kulakova so urgently, Ssuschke, Fürst and Borowikow or Kauffeldt as reserve will be OK...

• Poland will play with the team B but I really don-t know the names today. Matlak (polish coach) said that this tournament is too early to get all players from team A ro play there (Poland want to compete on their highest level in Grand Prix and at the world champs so some of the best players will get some weeks free of playing...)

• :rolll: russia :dance6:

• Matthias, dont you think that Mareen Apitz should deserve a chance?

I like her, I think Guidetti could think about her too....I know I didnt see much of both, but for what I have saw, I think she is more talented than Möllers.

• I agree with you Joana...the games that i saw Mareen playing she was much better than Mollers..I hope that Guidetti call her in the future..

• I definitely agree that Apitz is better than Möllers :thumbsup: (I don't like too tall setters in general, they just don't look elegant like usual setters). As far as I know Apitz is also invited for NT training so I hope she'll play other tournaments this summer.

• Matthias, what about Karg?? Was she invited too or not? This season she played better than Anja Brandt, Berit Kauffeldt and Anke Borowikow...Karg played all the games in the main team and she did a great job..