World Grand Prix 2011

• Kuba...........................but at least once again they showed playing with 2 setters, I like it

• to be honest, I've never been a fan of Cuba. but wow, these young cuban girls showed what they could do :thumbup: Palacio is very powerful, and Castañeda can be a big key for Cuba. What a shame, They could have beat Korea.

• Did you see cuban captain Silie? She had enslaved eye. Maybe she had an argue with teammate? :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• CubA today they showed a much much better performance than last week, they had a fighting spirit. BUT 40 errors is too much !!! They played fantasic in the first set and than they stopped !!! Salas, Palacio, Giel, Silie and Cleger are really great players ! And to be honest, the setter played today very good, especially her fake in the first set was magnificient !

• In this Cuban generation it can be see they are lacking technic and they never played abroad (only for a while) like the older generation girls...they dont have leader, some expereienced player who will kick them to bring concentration and 100 % to the match...they are playing well, then make 2-3 stupid mistakes and they are completely off for 5 another balls.

• Did you see cuban captain Silie? She had enslaved eye. Maybe she had an argue with teammate? :D

I saw that, but Ramirez and Calderon are not there, so it must be some another fighter in their team :D

• I saw that, but Ramirez and Calderon are not there, so it must be some another fighter in their team :D

:lol: :lol: oh god, I really miss Calderon. She is a great volleyball player, but I swear that she's gonna be a really good boxing player.

• :lol: :lol: oh god, I really miss Calderon. She is a great volleyball player, but I swear that she's gonna be a really good boxing player.

I think that if some of that Cuban girls will hit me I will be KO :lol:

• I think that if some of that Cuban girls will hit me I will be KO :lol:

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: everyone will be...
    A ball is not enough at all for Cuban girls. I wonder what they can hit when they get extremely upset :lol:

• this Polish team seems very weak... :white:

You have noticed that only now? ;)
    However - nice 3:0 victory over Argentina. Every win is precious for this team in GP.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: everyone will be...
    A ball is not enough at all for Cuban girls. I wonder what they can hit when they get extremely upset :lol:

Those are extremely disrespectful remarks, what a shame!!!!!

• yes, that's what happened. sillie shed a few tears then. obviously, it hurt a lot. she didn't want to be pulled out of the match though.

Silie hit one of the posts wit her face during 4set of match against Thailand so i guess black eye is is the result of that accident.

speaking of thailand, do you guys know any latest news about the team? i mean last week, onuma was being replaced by the libero in the back row, and it was pleumjit who was doing back row attacks.
    yesterday, in the match against brazil (according to the fivb website), it was the shorter tapaphaipun who started in place of onuma. in the third set, onuma replaced opp malika.

• Does anyone have a stream to match Serbia - Dominicana?

On laola1 i can't watching, becouse i'm polish and this video isn't allowed in my country :/

• Does anyone have a stream to match Serbia - Dominicana?

On laola1 i can't watching, becouse i'm polish and this video isn't allowed in my country :/

bet365 and bwin broadcast games live. You have to be registered...

Edit : broadcast whole tournament