World Grand Prix 2011

• China - Thailand here

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Poor Paula and Mari ;(
    Fortunately Brazil is already in finals and tomorrow they can give up the match, although even without them they still have chances to beat USA. So Natalia or Sassa tomorrow will be in starting line-up, right?

Uhm, well, today, Natalia was the one that enter, so I believe she be the one that will play tomorrow.

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• OMG, Thailand is crushing China :white: this chinese team seems to be messy...only MBs are playing average.

• Great to see Nikolic back :D Today I realized that I missed Nikolic a lot :D She had a great match if we concider that she hasn't played for a long time. She helped the team a lot in serving and receiving(It sounds like a miracle but she is very good at receving.I remember her first year in Vakıfbank and she was just awful..But, look at her now! She is great.She improved a lot!) She is very good at digging too..It is a bit strange with her 195 height but she is a great defender. This year she was very effective at digging in Vakıfbank like whole team(That includes Glinka too :D).I hope Serbia wins a medal in this WGP.They deserved that :drink: Ognjenovic,Rasic,Krsmanovic,Malagurski..All of them are great.But I want to talk about Molnar too..Maybe she has the biggest part of that achievement.She played a great tournament, she was so ..stable :super: She still does't have any club yet :whistle:

• Great to see Nikolic back :D Today I realized that I missed Nikolic a lot :D She had a great match if we concider that she hasn't played for a long time. She helped the team a lot in serving and receiving(It sounds like a miracle but she is very good at receving.I remember her first year in Vakıfbank and she was just awful..But, look at her now! She is great.She improved a lot!) She is very good at digging too..It is a bit strange with her 195 height but she is a great defender. This year she was very effective at digging in Vakıfbank like whole team(That includes Glinka too :D).I hope Serbia wins a medal in this WGP.They deserved that :drink: Ognjenovic,Rasic,Krsmanovic,Malagurski..All of them are great.But I want to talk about Molnar too..Maybe she has the biggest part of that achievement.She played a great tournament, she was so ..stable :super: She still does't have any club yet :whistle:

I hope Pesaro transfers her :lol:

• Emil

That would be great for Pesaro.They need a good OH after Usic left. Yes, you didn't like her much but she was doing a great job in Pesaro,especially the last year.

Yeah, I have never liked Usic, but must admit that She played super last season in Pesaro. no doubt, She's gonna play well in Turkey as well!
    I agree with that! It's not enough at all to have only Brinker and Klinemann... I'm sure that Molnar will be playing better than Brinker. Pesaro, What are you doing? Catch Molnar! She doesn't have club yet :white:

• wow! thailand is crushing china! im so surprised! now, that complicates things... what will happen now?

• congratulations thailand!!! a very, VERY deserving win!!! wow, just wow!!! is it possible that serbia and thailand will be the top 2 in this pool??? i think so! go thailand! imagine that, russia and china not going to the semis. lol