Hubert Wagner Memorial 2010

• Poland without Wlazły against Brazil. He has some private problems :huh: Unfortunately , I don't know any details.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Grushka can handle it. I really like him both as a player and as a person

• Grushka can handle it.

I hope so. I think Gruszka is used to Wlazły's time-to-time absences. As well as many Polish fans :)

The most important 3:

• Poland-Brazil 1:3 (22-25,22-25,25-23,14-25)
    Average game (also by referees who made many mistakes on favor on both teams) and deserved victory for Brazil. Poland played worse than on Wednesday. Too bad Wlazły couldn't have helped his teammates.
    Congratulations to Brazil on winning the whole Wagner's Memorial.

The most important 3:

• Wlazły had problems with injury but now has problems with his young son so he must come back to home .

About Poland big potential but every elements of game must be change. The most important is reception, defense and serve because this elements are terrible in our team. Castellani will give us list of 16 players witch will play with Brazil and Cuba in fridendly matches. In my opinion in WC we won't see Świderski and Jarosz.

Problems are only with recievers and middle-blockers

Recievers: Kurek Ruciak Winiarski Bartman Bąkiewicz in my opinion all go to Italy Świderski out

Middle Blockers; Pliński Możdzonek Nowakowski Czarnowski Kłos in my opinion only go Możdzonek Czarnowski (Nowakowski) Pliński

• Average match :| Damn, there is so many things we have to improve...Our reception today was just pathetic, damn what the hell Gacek was doing? I remember when Castellani said(I think it was before ECh) that Gacek recieves float serve better than Ignaczak...I totally couldn't notice that today, he was terrible. Also Michał Winiarski had some problems with reception.
    Our serve was pretty bad too...basicly it was bad match. I completly didn't like way we played today, Brazil is deserved winner.

• Brazil are in much better shape right now, due to extensive training and their action is so well automated, that Resende don't need to be there, to supervise. It is just incredible what monster he has created :lol:
    P.S. I don't remember who said that Salparov is not very good libero. He may takes his words back, now :serve:

• Individual awards
    Best spiker: Matej Kazijski (Bulgaria)
    Best blocker: Piotr Nowakowski (Poland)
    Best server: Lukas Tichacek (Czech Rep.)
    Best receiver: Dante Amaral (Brazil)
    Best libero: Teodor Salparov (Bulgaria)
    Best setter: Marlon Muragati (Brazil)
    MVP: Murilo Endres (Brazil)

• P.S. I don't remember who said that Salparov is not very good libero. He may takes his words back, now

That was definitely not me :) I was always saying, that his is among the best liberos in the world. Maybe even the best.

The most important 3:

• Could you tell me where I can find the matches and download them especially Poland - Bulgaria it was a great match but i couldn't watch it :( ... I will be very happy if you could tell me, thank you :)