Hubert Wagner Memorial 2010

• It will be really interesting but why they didnt get the fourth good team (you know what I mean....)

• It will be really interesting but why they didnt get the fourth good team (you know what I mean....)

Well, there were times, when we had much weaker teams than Czech rep. in this tournament

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I'm really glad that Bulgaria will play in this tournament. ;) Thanks,poles, for the invitation. ;)

And by the way, Checz Rep. are getting better every year, so it will be interesting :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I'm really glad that Bulgaria will play in this tournament. ;) Thanks,poles, for the invitation. ;)

And by the way, Checz Rep. are getting better every year, so it will be interesting :)

I would say thet are getting worse and Slovakia have been taking away their place. But after all, tournament should be still interesing.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I think Prandi is doing great job being coach of our national team. We failed once more at the big 1/2 at the ECH but future's bright for us, I'm sure. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• This tournament is really fantastic, great teams, great organisation but... the place it takes has no atmosphere!
    It should come back to Olsztyn :!:

• This tournament is a few days before World Championship so teams will come to Memorial with the best players. I think that with this players who come to Poland national team will play in World Championship

• What is the scheme of the tournament? Who is meeting who? :)

• What is the scheme of the tournament? Who is meeting who? :)

20 August
    18:00 Brazil - Czech Rep.
    20:15 Poland - Bulgaria

21 August
    12:30 Bulgaria - Brazil
    14:45 Poland - Czech Rep.

22 August
    12:30 Czech Rep - Bulgaria
    14:45 Poland - Brazil

• Thank you very much, I am glad that we will play against all three opponents to test the young players :)
    P.S. Can I ask for some broadcasting info and please, somebody to upload the games with Brazil and Poland?

• Bulgarian squad for Hubert Wagner Memorial
    Zhekov, Bratoev
    Nikolov, Sokolov
    Kazyiski, Aleksiev, Ananiev, Bratoev
    Cvetanov, Gotsev, Yosifov, Nikolov
    Salparov, Ivanov

WTF is going on here??? Where the hell is Boyan Yordanov? When we will see him again squad? When? Go f*ck yourself Prandi!!! :mad:

• Hmm...looks like u in Bulgaria have similar problems with Prandi as we with Castellani. I'm also trying to understand why he avoids Kadziewicz so much.
    Anyway...I'm really looking forward to this tournament! It's gonna be really interesting! :)

• I said this for Prandi, because I really have enough. Yes, he's good coach, very good. But nobody can catch Boyan on block, I rarely see others doing kill blockon him. He plays smart, has much bigger experience than Sokolov.

• Prandi don't want to use three opposites, as Bagnoli did in ECH 2009. Sokolov could take the place of the fourth MB, he is very high and very good at blocking. With three opposites we can play three different sets in one game, very useful against adaptive teams like Brasil, USA, Poland. Prandi is more conservative and since Sokolov was among the best spikers in the World League and he was the only one with high efficiency against Brazil - 30/50 in attack he is the second opposite. He is very tall, powerful and good at every element, important for the opposite. Yordanov has also big power and he jumps quite a lot, he is smart and he uses his left hand, but he makes many mistakes on serve. I would take them both :)

• Yes, how did you know he makes mistakes in serve? He was best opposite in Greece this season.

• Yes, how did you know he makes mistakes in serve? He was best opposite in Greece this season.

I collected carefully every bit of information about him and Zhekov during the season - highlights, best actions of Greek league, stats. He has very strong flat serve, and often hits the net, he was the best opposite in spite of that.

• Czech Rep. for HWM
    S:
    Lukáš Ticháćek
    Peter Zapletal
    Opp:
    David Konečný
    Jan Štokr
    Jakub Novotný
    OH:
    Jiří Popelka
    Petr Pláteník
    Marek Novotny