Transfer news 2010/11

The team is still lacking a young opposite (more as a 12th for training than as a real backup).

Armel, do you mean that Atanas Tarkalanov is leaving the club? Because I know he's been in the roster of Tours for some years, but, honestly, I've never seen him play so I can't say how good he is... even though he is a back-up of Konecny..

• Armel, do you mean that Atanas Tarkalanov is leaving the club? Because I know he's been in the roster of Tours for some years, but, honestly, I've never seen him play so I can't say how good he is... even though he is a back-up of Konecny..

He's a player of the B-team. I'm not even sure he ever sat on the bench for a pro game.
    Now I don't know what will happen with him. All I know is that so far he has just been a name on a list.

• Yordanov and Jekov are leaving Patra. After great season, they lost the elimination phase games and change is necessary

• Yordanov and Jekov are leaving Patra. After great season, they lost the elimination phase games and change is necessary

Yes that 's the truth.

• I just read in an brasilian site that Pinheiros/SKY is interested in taking the american setter Ball! They have the contact with the player, but is still only a contact, more like a wanting him to come than an oficial signing or anothing like that.

But anyway I got excited, male league in Brasil is growing a lot, much faster than female, and having foreigners always good, specially if is from the level of Ball.

Pinheiros already confirmed Giba, Gustavo and Rodrigão also for next season....and signed with Maurício, that was in Minas.

• Luca Tencati(ex-Valentia) signed contract with Piacenza. Zlatanov extended the contract for three years.

• Luca Tencati(ex-Valentia) signed contract with Piacenza. Zlatanov extended the contract for three years.

that was already official, as the arrivals of Marra(libero) and Gonzales(setter) in Piacenza

first arrival in Modena: Yuri Berezhko, from Dinamo Moscow...

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• that was already official, as the arrivals of Marra(libero) and Gonzales(setter) in Piacenza

first arrival in Modena: Yuri Berezhko, from Dinamo Moscow...

Very good news.Vai Berezhko!!!!!!!!

• That's odd news. Russians don't go outside Russia since 2006

• Don't forget about Pavel Abramov in Jastrzębie ;)

Berezhko is much yoinger

• The first new player in Kedzierzyn is Patryk Czarnowski (middle blocker), who signed a few hours ago a contract with ZAKSA. In last seasons he played in Jastrzebski Wegiel. (information from siatka.org).

• Marcus Popp signed with Piacenza

• Marra and Gonzales in Piacenza, or Bjelica which stay.

Jeroen Rauwerdink extended the contract two years with Monza.

• Marcus Popp signed with Piacenza

I never understood why he plays in Italy. Is he a good player? Is he really good at recpetion and defence or something? And isn't he like 1,80m tall?

• I think Berezhko's move to Modena is the transfer of the week! It's not regular for Russians to play abroad in general, would be interesting to see how he will do in Modena.