Transfer news 2010/11

• Oh Resovia will be in the next season strong team

Starting Six:

Grozer

Akhrem Cernic

Grzyk Kosok (Perłowski, Kadziewicz)

Baranowicz

Ignaczak

Anybody can tell somethnig about Michal Baranowicz. He is 3rd setter in Italian National Team but isn't known in Poland

Paweł Woicki in Skra Bełchatow from Delecta Bydgoszcz. Last season in Delecta wasn't good for Woicki so I don't know why Skra decidet to sign a contract with Paweł.

He will be second setter in this team because Falasca is better.

Woicki was in previous season in National Team of Poland. In European Championship 2009 in Turkey was Polish second setter.

• can't think for another reason than money, such a shame that a player with these abilities will play in the Turkish league. (i'm not saying that the turkish league is bad, but still a player with such abilities must play in Italy, Russia even perhaps Poland....)

• can't think for another reason than money, such a shame that a player with these abilities will play in the Turkish league. (i'm not saying that the turkish league is bad, but still a player with such abilities must play in Italy, Russia even perhaps Poland....)

sometimes this kind of comments are becoming rude! we are trying to make our league stronger, and how? of course transferring good players like olivanen,mashall etc. and do you think which method italy and russia succeed such strong leagues? with the same way, transferring good foreign players 8)

so please check your comments one more time before posting, if it include any underestimating mode :whistle:

• sometimes this kind of comments are becoming rude! we are trying to make our league stronger, and how? of course transferring good players like olivanen,mashall etc. and do you think which method italy and russia succeed such strong leagues? with the same way, transferring good foreign players 8)

so please check your comments one more time before posting, if it include any underestimating mode :whistle:

my apologies if you feel offended, not my intention
    about Agamez ... you cannot deny that in the case of Agamez, when a player comes from the Greek league (imo still stronger than the Turkish league) to play in the turkish league it is a step back for him...
    It's nice for the Turkish league to attract a player with such abilities, but still....

• that's ok :drink:

i know turkish league is not one of the best league in europe, but the way to develop the league is charming the high leveled players to our league, by that way, our league is getting better and better. so when agamez comes to turkish league, he will increase the value of our league, then it is not a drawback for him :whistle:
    and for the level of the greek league and turkish league is almost same IMO, i know both panathinakos and olimpiakos have good rosters but also turkish league have great international players such as granvorka,celitans,coskovic,gardner,trommel,stoykov,millar,divis,platenik,min moon,meszaros,ashley nemer,duerden,dehne,evan patak,falasca,siltala....
    as you see our league also has strong foreign players. next season, according to rumours, there would be more investment and good transfers. As a result, it is not a bad decision for agamez's career to play in turkish league ;)

• Yeah I guess it is true that the Turkish league is getting stronger. Just would've been cool to see him play against the big teams in serie A and see how he would do. Plus we don't get too much footage from the Turkish league, so I cannot watch him like this.

• Yes Abramov after a good year in Polish Plus League(Jastrzebie) is thinking of going back to Russia to Iskra where Santilli is the coach. Santilli moved there after 3 year contract with Jastrzebie they had a very good year winning Polish Cup - Abramov MVP and took 2nd in play offs...
    Jastrzebie is trying to keep Abramov - but he said in one of the interview that he wants to go back to Russia and also has been offered bigger money....
    The thing is Jastrzebie is not the richest club in PL Plus League - considering budgets they were 5th out of 10 with 6 mln PLN in 2009/10 season - is not much.
    As far as it goes Jastrzebie plays in CEV Champion League but we dont hear about new transfers yet - hope they will surprise us soon with new coach and players :)

Delecta Bydgoszcz lost a settler they try to get Andrej Zekow BUL from Greece :)

Polish Plus League really gets better and better year by year and officials are still not happy and complain about it (on other hand is good put the bar up) but remember leagues in there were so rubbish when i was a teenager just 2 clubs fighting for championship...

• Arkas Izmir will give to Liberman Agamez 450.000 euro :dance6: I am so happy for him.I think this moment is between the three best opposites of the world.

Yesterday night Fenerbahce offered 500.000 euro to Milkovic when they heard about Agamez.Milkovic is thinking a lot to choose Fenerbahce.It's not sure that he will stay in Piraeus.

• Matej Cernic signed 2 years contract with Resovia.i think Resovia will make one more tranfer(maybe kADZIEWICZ ) and they will complete their rooster for season 2010/11

Yesss! Another great transfer by Resovia! Cernic is really good in reception and he's very experienced player. Good move Resovia! There were some gossips about Horstink in Resovia and honestly I prefered him in Rzeszów more, but right now I think it's good the way it is. Horstink to Jastrzębie!! :D lol

Paweł Woicki in Skra Bełchatow from Delecta Bydgoszcz. Last season in Delecta wasn't good for Woicki so I don't know why Skra decidet to sign a contract with Paweł.

He will be second setter in this team because Falasca is better.

Woicki was in previous season in National Team of Poland. In European Championship 2009 in Turkey was Polish second setter.

Oh my god...Skra will be unbeatable next season :white: