Transfer news 2010/11

• Robert Horstink ( Sisley Treviso) ---- > Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo

Jan Willem Snippe leaves Andreoli Latina

• Robert Horstink ( Sisley Treviso) ---- > Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo

Jan Willem Snippe leaves Andreoli Latina

Is Wijsmans staying as well? Because that is one of the few players that could in fact bench Horstink. Also because they're both hard hitting, point scorers, but not sublime in reception, although i dare saay that horstink is better than Wijsmans in reception.

I'm kinda worried about Jan Willem.. if I were him I'd go play in Maaseik or something, just so he'll get off the bench and can prove himself, because he IS a good player.

Marcus Nilsson in Piacenza = cool!!!

• Is Wijsmans staying as well? Because that is one of the few players that could in fact bench Horstink. Also because they're both hard hitting, point scorers, but not sublime in reception, although i dare saay that horstink is better than Wijsmans in reception.

I'm kinda worried about Jan Willem.. if I were him I'd go play in Maaseik or something, just so he'll get off the bench and can prove himself, because he IS a good player.

Marcus Nilsson in Piacenza = cool!!!

I don' think Wijsmans will leave Cuneo. He plays with Bre Banca Lanutti Cuneo almost seven years and he's the captain of the team for a long time. He lives in Cuneo with his wife and he also is 33 years old. So I think Wijsmans will stay in Cuneo.

It's a strange situation: this season, Cuneo had two great outside hitters: Parodi (MVP on V-day) and Wijsmans (captain of the team). Horstink also is a great outside hitter and it's a little bit strange that Cuneo will have next season three excellent outside hitters. One should sit on the bench. Maybe Parodi, maybe Horstink? Or Wijsmans? It will be very strange that the head coach will set Wijsmans on the bench next season.

But it's not completely sure that Horstink will go to Cuneo. Let's wait if this news will be confirmed by Piemonte Volley.

• @ HeeelMooi

Well, I must admit that my 'only' source is volleybalkrant.nl...BUT Frans de Jong, the webmaster of volleybalkrant.nl, is the former manager of PZ Dynamo Apeldoorn, so I think he knows Horstink personally (very) well.

• Simon Tischer goes to Ziraat Bankası (TUR).Ziraat Bankası renew conract with Gundars Celitans.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Miljkovic wants in Trento or Fenerbahce. I heard that he wanted to play with Kazyiski in Trento And Boyan Yordanov's transfer may fall, because Dancho Lazarov wants 50 thousand euro more.

• Reid Priddy will play for Zenit Kazan!

• Amaral Dante renew his contract with Dynamo Moscow.

• Yoga Forli sign with Matti Oivanen (Finnish NT, middle-blocker, 24-year-old, CoprAtlantide Piacenza).

Also, Alessandro Paparoni will have a new role for his club Lube Banca Marche Macerata. After sending Mirko Corsano to M.Roma Volley and Smerilli to Marmi Lanza Verona, the libero position in the team will be left to Paparoni for the new season.

• Paolo Torre (Italian, setter, 33-year-old, Quasar Massa Versilia (Serie A2)) goes to BBC-NEP Castellana Grotte.

Facundo Conte (Argentinian NT, attacker, 21-year-old, Zinella Bologna (Serie A2)) signs with Lube Banca Marche Macerata.

• Olli Kunnari(FIN) goes to Istanbul Büyükşehir Belediyesi

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: