Transfer news 2010/11

• Woooooooooow that's bad for him, he already played in PAOK and was really good and that was right after college, and now second division.........

• [b]Louis Pierre Mainville (CAN and ex constata and PAOK, captain of national team) signed in France PRO B Cambrai[/b]

Mainville signed with Martigues, not with Cambrai.

• Yasser Portuondo (ex-Cuban NT, attacker, 27-year-old) is practicing this week with our champion CSKA Sofia. Next week they'll announce whether he will stay with the club for the new season. I have no idea how a guy who is supposed to play in A1 with Roma is going to come to play in our league instead... The only thing he mentioned is his desire to play in the IECL. Otherwise, CSKA signed already Salparov and Evgeni Ivanov (ex-NT, middle-blocker), the team is great, but there's ABSOLUTELY no competition in the national league this year!

• Yasser Portuondo (ex-Cuban NT, attacker, 27-year-old) is practicing this week with our champion CSKA Sofia. Next week they'll announce whether he will stay with the club for the new season. I have no idea how a guy who is supposed to play in A1 with Roma is going to come to play in our league instead... The only thing he mentioned is his desire to play in the IECL. Otherwise, CSKA signed already Salparov and Evgeni Ivanov (ex-NT, middle-blocker), the team is great, but there's ABSOLUTELY no competition in the national league this year!

I guess it's been made official. Today Portuondo made his debut for CSKA in the start of our national league, so for the next few months he will stay in CSKA :)

• According to l'Equipe and Le Parisien, Franz Granvorka is a new player of Beauvais.

• I heard, than Suxho will come to Sisley, because Pujol sicks "cold hands disease". Is there a true??

• Giacomo Sintini joins Yoga Forle and his replacement in Belgorod is Igor Kolodinsky who came from Gazprom Ugra Surgut

True! Kolodinsky already showed up occasionally in some of the last games of Belgorod. What bewilders me is how come they released the two foreigners they took during the summer..First Spajic left, now Sintini, Sintini started the season at least, unlike Spajic, but I have no idea why they sent the Italian away..

• True! Kolodinsky already showed up occasionally in some of the last games of Belgorod. What bewilders me is how come they released the two foreigners they took during the summer..First Spajic left, now Sintini, Sintini started the season at least, unlike Spajic, but I have no idea why they sent the Italian away..

Somewhere I read Sintini's statement that he didn't adapted to Russian lifestyle and he wanted to leave. Also his perfromances were way below expectations (Bagrey played a lot) so it wasn't hard decision to terminate contract. :whistle:

What happened with Spajic is mistery as I haven't found any explanation why he left Belgorod. :cheesy: :read:

• I heard, than Suxho will come to Sisley, because Pujol sicks "cold hands disease". Is there a true??

Yes, i think so. Belgian newspaper said they signed in suxho.

• Iranian club Damash signed with Vladimir Grbic !! (40 yo)

Edit: Grbic failed in the tryout and sent home !

• A local Belgian newspaper took an interview with Matthijs Verhanneman, outside hitter in Knack Randstad Roeselare. In the newspaper Matthijs said he will leave Roeselare at the end of this season and will play next season in Trentino Volley.

Verhanneman is not the only player in Roeselare who will play in Italy next season: also Depestele has already said he will leave Roeselare at the end of this season; next season he will play probably also in Italy (Treviso already contacted him to play THIS season in Sisley Treviso, as substitute for Pujol. He was interested, but Roeselare didn't let him go). The Belgian press contacted him and he said there's 95 % chance he will leave Roeselare at the end of this season.

ARTICLES (both in Dutch)
    article Verhanneman: http://focus-wtv.rnews.be/nl/r…article-1194897822135.htm
    article Depestele: http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza…101222_depestele_reageert