Transfer news 2010/11

• Marcelinho is definetly going to Treviso, he gave an interview for a braislian site today.

And it is to play this season already.

He and Rodrigão were dismissed from Pinehiros. He said eh didnt wanted to leave Braisl but had no alternatives.

Also said he had proposals from 4 countries, but he talked to Gustavo, and the MB sugested him to go to Treviso.

• What is the reason for the dismissing of both of them ??? Did they really fight wit eachother ??? Or something else?

• Marcelinho is definetly going to Treviso, he gave an interview for a braislian site today.
    And it is to play this season already.

What about Suxho then?

• What is the reason for the dismissing of both of them ??? Did they really fight wit eachother ??? Or something else?

WEll, the reason is actually not clear, apperently it was an option of the coach Mauro Grasso! At least is what the players said and also the club. Teh justification was that he though he needed to shake the group...and something like that...of course didnt convince anyone. I mean, ok, Marcelinho I agree it was not playing well...but rodrigão???I really dont see a point!!!!

And the problem was that both of them actually had a contract with the sponsor Sky, and not with the club. So it wa s aproblem cause the sponsor didnt wanna them to play for other club, but now they broke the contract with players, but still have one problem, cause the limit time for club to list players is over, so only if all clubs acept, no one can sign with Rodrigão or Marcelinho, that is why MArcelinho decided to leave the country...Rodrigão is still waitting to see if he can play for other club, cause he dont wanna leave the country....but also he dont wanna stay 5 months stopped, so we will have to wait.

• Rodrigo Santana (BRA-MB) is close to Halkbank (TUR).

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I guess so :lol: New Halkbank coach dont prefer to play with Gruszka as opposite.I didnt see him in roster last weeks.He is playing with Turkish NT opposite Serhat Coşkun.Probably Gruszka has gone and there is one foreign spot for Halkbank.Other foreign players are Alain Roca Borrero (CUB)& Raphael Thago De Olivera (BRA).

• I guess so :lol: New Halkbank coach dont prefer to play with Gruszka as opposite.I didnt see him in roster last weeks.He is playing with Turkish NT opposite Serhat Coşkun.Probably Gruszka has gone and there is one foreign spot for Halkbank.Other foreign players are Alain Roca Borrero (CUB)& Raphael Thago De Olivera (BRA).

Bebeto de Freitas is not the coach of Halkbank anymore??? He is a great coach. About Rodrigao, Halkbank will have the best MB of Brazil NT if this really happen. Good lucky to him.

• He is not Halkbank's coach anymore.The reason i dont know exactly.Hope Rodrigao will play for Halkbank.He is just great :win: 2-3 days ago there was a rumour '' Halkbank will do a top class transfer '' The name has announced today :lol:

Gruszka had surgery in December. He won't be play more or less 3 months.

• Marcelo Sacchi has recently joined Panathinaikos from AO Kifisias. After Castard left they urgently needed outside hitter(s), but even with him they lost against Olympiacos. Btw, talking about outside hitters, what is happening with Christofidelis? Where is he?

• Small troubles became between Ziraat Bankası and Rodrigao just before sign a contract.A few days later the transfer will become certain.Rodrigao's name mentioned along with Halkbank few days ago but the possibilty disappeared.