2010 FIVB World Club Championships

• To że nie lubię lub lubię Fenerbahce to absurd. Klub to nie człowiek żeby go obdarzać uczuciami. Co innego zawodnicy. A Sokolovej życzę Złota w Lidze Mistrzyń.

• For Me the Winner is Sollys Osasco. In the Team play the Players from the only one country- Brazil, not a conglomeration of various nationalities like in Clubs in Europe. Real Champion.

:wavy: PLEASE DONT REGRET
    YOU WİLL LOVE TO FENERBAHÇE ..... I LOVE YOU KASİA SKOWRONSKA OLLEYYYYY :cup:

• To że nie lubię lub lubię Fenerbahce to absurd. Klub to nie człowiek żeby go obdarzać uczuciami. Co innego zawodnicy. A Sokolovej życzę Złota w Lidze Mistrzyń.

That I do not like or dislike Fenerbahce is absurd. The club is not a man to bestow on him feelings. What other players. And I wish Sokolov Golden League Champions.

http://translate.google.com/#pl|en|To%20%C5%BCe%20nie%20lubi%C4%99%20lub%20lubi%C4%99%20Fenerbahce%20to%20absurd.%20Klub%20to%20nie%20cz%C5%82owiek%20%C5%BCeby%20go%20obdarza%C4%87%20uczuciami.%20Co%20innego%20zawodnicy.%20A%20Sokolovej%20%C5%BCycz%C4%99%20Z%C5%82ota%20w%20Lidze%20Mistrzy%C5%84.

:drink:

• For Me the Winner is Sollys Osasco. In the Team play the Players from the only one country- Brazil, not a conglomeration of various nationalities like in Clubs in Europe. Real Champion.

You make me smile Bartek and I'm sure you'll keep surprising us with your quirky comments. But please do continue to do so, for this is a forum and that's what forums are for.

However you might as well as say that Fenerbahce Acibadem beat all their opponents fair and square, even defeated the runners-up twice. Try this for a change.

Thank you Fenerbahce Acibadem for becoming World Champions!
    Thank you all who congratulate Fenerbahce Acibadem!

• You make me smile Bartek and I'm sure you'll keep surprising us with your quirky comments. But please do continue to do so, for this is a forum and that's what forums are for.

However you might as well as say that Fenerbahce Acibadem beat all their opponents fair and square, even defeated the runners-up twice. Try this for a change.

Thank you Fenerbahce Acibadem for becoming World Champions!
    Thank you all who congratulate Fenerbahce Acibadem!

WORLD CHAMPİON :cup:

• Hey my jealous mate Bartek... im so sorry for ur sad emotion. but FBA likes u! :lol: This trophy is for u, ok? a present from FBA. accept it....

'n now, shut up and respect to WORLD CLUB CHAMPION!!! :cup:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• quirky comments

Statements of no Human are eccentric. It is necessary only deeper to give some thought to them. It is easiest to write the word eccentric and not to strain by thinking and understanding. It is probably a matter of pride. :)

• Amazing volleyball performance from FBA, not only today, not only in this tournament but throught this season ( well except that one game in Moscow ) .. they really are playing at higher level than any other team at the moment ( maybe Villa Cortese also ) .. I am not a huge fan of them but I really admire the way they play .. they really deserve this title, and I am sure that they only started here and that they will win many more titles .. well done FBA ...

• Amazing volleyball performance from FBA, not only today, not only in this tournament but throught this season ( well except that one game in Moscow ) .. they really are playing at higher level than any other team at the moment ( maybe Villa Cortese also ) .. I am not a huge fan of them but I really admire the way they play .. they really deserve this title, and I am sure that they only started here and that they will win many more titles .. well done FBA ...

Thank you Matey... :thumbup:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Ind. Awards:

Best Spiker Thaisa Menezes (Sollys Osasco)
    Best Blocker Vargas (Mirador)
    Best Server Eda Erdem (FBA)
    Best Libero Castillo (Mirador)
    Best Setter Carolina (Sollys Osasco)
    Best Scorer Kasia Skowronska (FBA)

MVP KAsia Skowronska (FBA)

• Brawo Skowronku show them who's the best :P

PS speciall greeting to Jerzy Matlak :) when i look at how Skowronska can play i'm so raging that he didn't took her on WCH ;/

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Congratz Fenerbahçe :drink: .Wow Kasia :thumbsup: I think this is the best award Kasia ever had :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: