The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Don't worry about Bergamo. I think host will be one of the teams from their pool and they will advance to next round.

• Congrats to Dynamo Moscow. We lost the match 3-0 :D I can't believe it We played very bad.. No receiver no block no aces ;( very bad ! Receiver receiver receiver.. Red alert ! :sos: PS: Fenerbahce for the first time since 24.04.2009 losing the match 3-0 :D (Turkish League Final 2nd Match: Fenerbahce Acıbadem 0-3 Eczacibasi Zentiva)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Nihan is too weak...I mean she doesn't even play like a libero. I'd say Sokolova is more like a libero..

• VGS Türk Telekom 3-0 Zarechie Odintsovo (28-26, 25-18, 25-9 :super: :obey: )

Vakıfbank totally deserved to win..The girls served very well and Glinka was amazing!! She is a great leader :D She always smiles :D I really like her :D :rose: :rose: Poljak was really effective in attack!! :drink: Hope she will continue like this! Nilay did a great job after she got to court! I think she is a better setter than Özge.. Bahar wasn't so good but she blocked 4 times! It is good for 3-sets-match..Gizem was excellent..She diged many times and received with no mistake.Gözde help the team with her services, blocks(5 :obey: ) and attack(%54)! Nikolic was bad but she was injuried..She will ready for next matches.. Soooo

Biiir İkiii Üüüçç Güneeeeeeş :drink: :drink: :drink:

• I think Gizem improved herself a lot. She's now much better than last season.

nicely done. Congratulations to Vakibank. I do really like Glinka too. She's still the best volleyball star in Poland I think. and feel sorry for Nikolic... :wacko: hopefully she will recover ASAP...

• VGS Türk Telekom 3-0 Zarechie Odintsovo (28-26, 25-18, 25-9 :super: :obey: )

Vakıfbank totally deserved to win..The girls served very well and Glinka was amazing!! She is a great leader :D She always smiles :D I really like her :D :rose: :rose: Poljak was really effective in attack!! :drink: Hope she will continue like this! Nilay did a great job after she got to court! I think she is a better setter than Özge.. Bahar wasn't so good but she blocked 4 times! It is good for 3-sets-match..Gizem was excellent..She diged many times and received with no mistake.Gözde help the team with her services, blocks(5 :obey: ) and attack(%54)! Nikolic was bad but she was injuried..She will ready for next matches.. Soooo

Biiir İkiii Üüüçç Güneeeeeeş :drink: :drink: :drink:

I agree with you, absolutely! ;)

Really, Nikolic is injured?what's wrong?

• Yeah, Shabovta What is the surprising thing for Guiggi lovers? :P hopefully you won't make us disapointed.

• Yeah, Shabovta What is the surprising thing for Guiggi lovers? :P hopefully you won't make us disapointed.

Shabovta got married to Guiggi. Just a guess. hehe :lol:

• Shabovta got married to Guiggi. Just a guess. hehe :lol:

:mad: NO WAY. hehehe. He probably got married to Parkhomenko (I don't know If she's already married or not though). :lol:

• :mad: NO WAY. hehehe. He probably got married to Parkhomenko (I don't know If she's already married or not though). :lol:

When Pesaro was in Baku, Ilgar (Shabovta) was in the same bus with them , even they have romantic pictures together :P so it is posiible :D :D
    Parkhomenko is already engaged :)