The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Volero was more disciplined team than Ezcabiasi, each player knows what to do in Volero, and I need to mentioned "behavior" from Neslihan is not behavior from real sportsman, she should be role model to that young players, why she allowed her self to celebrate like that against kids in Volero, specially because they never did to her...shame you Neslihan!!!!

• Volero was more disciplined team than Ezcabiasi, each player knows what to do in Volero, and I need to mentioned "behavior" from Neslihan is not behavior from real sportsman, she should be role model to that young players, why she allowed her self to celebrate like that against kids in Volero, specially because they never did to her...shame you Neslihan!!!!

friend ! I m a Fenerbahçe fan , I dont love eczacı and neslihan ,, but they think next game ----) Fenerbahçe-Eczacıbaşı ,,, Great Rival Time !!!!

• 1970 ' S GREAT RİVAL FENERBAHÇE-ECZACIBAŞI ....

Champions

1969 Fenerbahçe
    1970 Eczacıbaşı
    1971 Fenerbahçe
    1972 Fenerbahçe
    1973 Fenerbahçe
    1974 Eczacıbaşı
    1975 Eczacıbaşı
    1976 Eczacıbaşı

http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%…ul_Bayanlar_Voleybol_Ligi

• :wavy:
    If I'm not mistaken the 4 teams coming from Champs' League to CEV cup- challenge round should be:
    Foppa Bergamo ( 3rd in pool B -6 pts.)
    PTT Mulhouse (3rd in pool C -6 pts)
    Crvena Zvezda Beograd (4 th in pool A - 2 pts)
    Budowlani Lodz (4th in pool D -2 pts)

• Mirka played well i guess but Neslihan thanks to Elif :lol: I remember she usedBown only 1 times in first set :what: I think Lorenzo has understood that he has to start with Asuman with whole matches.

they need better setter, their setters are really bad...i heard that croatian setter marina katic will go in turkey, who knows maybe in Eczasibasci...

• Katic will play for Eregli Belediyesi.Sorry for off topic
    http://www.beyazgazete.com/hab…oleybol-1-ligi-46-46.html

I think Asuman is good enough she is only 20y just need some experiences she is a very talented setter and much better shape right now than Elif Agca.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Do you have any idea that what will be the rules for drawing? For exmple is it possible that group leaders can match each other?

• It is good, that two Polish teams have qualified for playoffs (Organika Budowlani Łódź was to weak to achieve that), but I'm affraid both of them might be eliminated in the next round.
    By the way - Debby Stam had at last some really good moments in game against Zaryeche. It was nice to see her happy after successful actions. :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• To tell the truth I excepted this result from Eczacibashi. They have very weak system of game. With such grande players they show very low level game. Antonella Del Core being one of the best receivers received just 11 serves in FIVE SET match. And Gulden Kayalar 50. Is that logical? Ok,Mirka has weak recepton and they hide her,but what about Del Core?
    I just loved Volero,they wree amazing and played mch much better than Eczacibashi which has lack of setter which can lead the team. I could not notice also the charachtere in this team.
    Eczaci and Zarechie is the same for me-teams without system...

• I don't understand why Muszyna and Bielsko are happy because of the ticket to the next round. They will be eliminated quickly. I think They should play in the CEV Cup. One of Them would get the Medal there.

• I didn't see all of the Eczacibashi - Volero match because I was watching Fenerbahçe at the same time, but when I watched I was really impressed with Mirka! Everyone would know they would set her, but she would still get the kill! But I have not seen her play so much, so I guess that is why it was surprising to me. Opposite of Volero was really strong and smart. As mentioned, Neslihan wasn't having a great game, oh well.. you can't win em all. And you have to forgive her arrogance after winning so many best scorer titles... trust me, I'd be a lot more arrogant than she is if I had won so many individual titles :P She's still nice.

• Congrats all qualified teams to Playoffs.
    Eczacıbaşı V. still need some time to be a strong team.Nesli is in a fall physically after world champ. in japan.despite that,İ think Eczacıbaşı's setters should have set more on Nesli .Anyway.Volero played very well.Congrats them.But 25-9 shows that they need also many things.

I know very well that Neslihan always plays sportmanlike.if u mean her scream, she did it for her own motivation.

• Who will be the best scorer? Glinka? Flier? Bamber? :what: Glinka played 24 sets, Flier played 25 sets and Bamber played 27 sets.. I think Glinka will be choosen best scorer..I hope Poljak will be the best scorer or best spiker! :heart:

• Me too :) it'll be great! :heart:
    I'm very proud of Bielsko - Biala's libero Agata Sawicka, she improved a lot!