The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Nikolic admits to a newspaper that before Poljak join to Vakıfbank GSTT she was hating Poljak but now she is her best friend :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Nikolic admits to a newspaper that before Poljak join to Vakıfbank GSTT she was hating Poljak but now she is her best friend :lol:

it was so funny :lol: now she's her best teammate :D

• heeey,
    Gizem will sent me her shirt tomorrow :woohoo: :dance4:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Glinka might play in Muszyna in that season for only 200 tys euro but Muszyna didn't want Her.

When Glinka's menager had contacted to Muszyna, the team already had new contract with Kaczor and must reckon with the budget. So it's not like they didn't want Glinka, but they didn't have enough money for her

• Vakıfbank GSTT has financal problems too to keep all players in team although they have 3 big sponsors.Now with the championship all player's value has increased x2 or more.They don't have the same budget as Eczacıbaşı V. and Fenerbahce Acıbadem got.

PS: I have read in a turkish forum that Eczacıbaşı VitrA's manager Ural has sended offers to 2 turkish players who is playing for Vakıfbank GSTT before F4.Let's wait what will happen for next season.

• No Euphoria. Glinka might play in Muszyna as OH but the Bosses have thought that She will be not good Player after the two years without volleyball. But now They want Her again and Sopot too.

• No Euphoria. Glinka might play in Muszyna as OH but the Bosses have thought that She will be not good Player after the two years without volleyball. But now They want Her again and Sopot too.

Bartek, this article: http://www.sports.pl/Siatkowka…artykul,103069,1,898.html, saying sth different. Note that last sentences (about unsure Glinka's shape after baby-break), wasn't spoken by Serwiński. He only mentioned about budget

• Nalan Ural left Vakif and now Vakif is a champion :) and Eczaci couldn't join Final-four.
    Begining of this season there were rumors about Vakif that Turk Telekom would ended the sponsor but they didn't. I think after this success they ll go on, too. i also hate Turk Telekom Company, they still look like monopoly :lol:

Vakıfbank GSTT has financal problems too to keep all players in team although they have 3 big sponsors.Now with the championship all player's value has increased x2 or more.They don't have the same budget as Eczacıbaşı V. and Fenerbahce Acıbadem got.

PS: I have read in a turkish forum that Eczacıbaşı VitrA's manager Ural has sended offers to 2 turkish players who is playing for Vakıfbank GSTT before F4.Let's wait what will happen for next season.

• i hope glinka will stay at Vakifbank, especially maja :) and i want so much to see saori in europe and CL :)))

• Vakıfbank GSTT has financal problems too to keep all players in team although they have 3 big sponsors.Now with the championship all player's value has increased x2 or more.They don't have the same budget as Eczacıbaşı V. and Fenerbahce Acıbadem got.

Vakıfbank's profit 500,000,000 € for last year.Türk Telekom 1,200,000,000 €... They musn't stingy. :thumbdown: :D

• heeey,
    Gizem will sent me her shirt tomorrow :woohoo: :dance4:

You are so lucky :D :drink: :P

As soon as you get it, you could make a picture and show here in the forum :win: :super:

I think because of the success, They'll have a wider budget this year plus The team will get some important amount of money for winning the cup. :cup:

• You are so lucky :D :drink: :P

As soon as you get it, you could make a picture and show here in the forum :win: :super:

heyoooo... not final match shirt but at least shirt that was weared by Gizem! :cheesy:

• thank you Mary!

and i must thank to Gizem and Gamze (her sister and my friend :flower: )

• @ jjakz

Thank you for the pictures :win: Shirt looks great indeed.

Do you transform now to VGSTT-fan ??? Even more, since her sister is your friend ? ;)

• @ jjakz

Thank you for the pictures :win: Shirt looks great indeed.

Do you transform now to VGSTT-fan ??? Even more, since her sister is your friend ? ;)

ha ha hahaha.. that was good! i like all Turkish teams but my FBA love never dies! :heart: who knows, maybe Gizem will be a part of FBA. :whistle:

• You are so lucky jjakz:drink: Actually Gizem won't leave Vakıfbank GSTT easily and Guidetti will never let it,coz there isn't a libero in turkey in Gizem's level expect Gülden.

PS:Bahar promised to my friend a VGSTT uniform to give end of the season :lol: Vakıfbank GSTT turkish players are really friendly to everyone i love them so much :heart: