Azerbaijan Superleague 2010/2011

• Lokomotiv - Baki - 3:0 (25:19, 25:21, 25:15)
    AzerRail - Shirvan - 3:0 (25:11, 25:13, 25:14)

• There is a short interview with Alice Blom in current Dutch Volleyball Magazine...

She says Azeri League has high potential for the future, because In Azeri Volley is one thing that is less in many other leagues: MONEY. She also says Azeri clubs need still to learn a lot, especially in communication. ( for example: her teammate, a Venozolan MB, was dismissed all of a sudden, without her teammates and staff knew about it. The decision was taken by the president and vice-president).

• There is a short interview with Alice Blom in current Dutch Volleyball Magazine...

She says Azeri League has high potential for the future, because In Azeri Volley is one thing that is less in many other leagues: MONEY. She also says Azeri clubs need still to learn a lot, especially in communication. ( for example: her teammate, a Venozolan MB, was dismissed all of a sudden, without her teammates and staff knew about it. The decision was taken by the president and vice-president).

She wanted say money have or less? But if the first answer,then she is right..There is a lot of money..So much money,that`s why the teams can transfer anyone they want...

And the situation about that Mb - is quite different... I know that,but would not like to talk about it ;)

But Alice is a great player,super girl!

• She wanted say money have or less? But if the first answer,then she is right..There is a lot of money..So much money,that`s why the teams can transfer anyone they want...

And the situation about that Mb - is quite different... I know that,but would not like to talk about it ;)

But Alice is a great player,super girl!

I wrote it in a confusing way, excuse me ;) She says there is a lot of money in Azeri clubs, so if the sponsors keep putting so much money in the clubs, in the next years, Azeri League could become one of the best leagues in Europe!

• I wrote it in a confusing way, excuse me ;) She says there is a lot of money in Azeri clubs, so if the sponsors keep putting so much money in the clubs, in the next years, Azeri League could become one of the best leagues in Europe!

;) Ok,I got you ;)
    . Azeri league really needs to improve some deals to be the best ;) It has that potential ;)

Can you give me that link to read?

• ;) Ok,I got you ;)
    . Azeri league really needs to improve some deals to be the best ;) It has that potential ;)

Can you give me that link to read?

It's just in the magazine itself..the magazine has no website, unfortunately..

• It is true, they can change schedule, play off system any time, but they explain it because all Azeri teams in Europe continue their way so they want it to make more easy.
    And about Ale I read in Fernandez block that both side agreed not to give information to media( Of course if I understood it right)

• It is true, they can change schedule, play off system any time, but they explain it because all Azeri teams in Europe continue their way so they want it to make more easy.
    And about Ale I read in Fernandez block that both side agreed not to give information to media( Of course if I understood it right)

yeah Nati... It is better not ta talk about that! ;)

• http://www.russiavolley.com/ne…l-team-of-azerbaijan.html

Is it true?? Sounds like a bad joke to me, they are both old and didn't play for some time now...Azerbaijan must have some young players who can be on the same level!!! :thumbdown:

Hahahah! It is the news dated in 2006! Inessa Korkmaz just shared that on Facebook as a Nostalgie and this site got it serious not looking at the date ;)))

• :obey: amazing !!
    congratulations for Lokomotiv, congrats for Polina, incredible perfomance !