China Volley Masters

• Joana, i would also watch the game of Cuba, but i preferred to watch Turkey and China..I thought this would be better, and it was..

This tornaments is very interesting because China, Turkey and Dom is in the same group in WC, so this is a great oportunity to the teams know each other better...

About the match i really liked Gozde..i think this was the best match that i ever saw her play...Seda had some good moments, but she still needs to improve her attack in position 4..Neslihan was perfect like always..I hope that in WC they can reach semi-finals..

• Also Chen(OH)n and Hui(OH) were heroes of the match .Both played great.They should play in WCH.Yimei Wang & Yunwen Ma were awful.China setter Bian what is special with her? Such a simple setter.Neslihan was not so good today,too many errors.Gözde played great especially in reception.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• The referee was very bad. Two or three guns were used in the decision in favor of the landlord. Did not have long rallies. Gözde Kirdar was the most influential players in Turkey. In general, the number of competitors took each other's mistakes. In the second set to Turkey in front 23-16 when we moved to China in front 24-23, but won the set 25-27 in Turkey.

Yes,there are a few points with problems.And I had doubts especially about the last point. :whistle: It usually happened when playing at home.However I think Turkish girls had fun.They smiled all the match.

• Also Chen(OH)n and Hui(OH) were heroes of the match .Both played great.They should play in WCH.Yimei Wang & Yunwen Ma were awful.China setter Bian what is special with her? Such a simple setter.Neslihan was not so good today,too many errors.Gözde played great especially in reception.

If no injury Hui will definitely play WCH.The tournament is a test actually for Chen Liyi. She is the new starting 6 in Tianjin Bridgestone last season.She played well and winning a chance to be in NT.The last match with Turkey was her 1st time representing China NT. I think coach Wang struggled between Chen and Wang Yimei.Now Chen may have a little over Wang Yimei due to her good defence.

Bian is a young setter with two-year experience from Shanghai Dunlop, consecutive runner-up in last two season.In fact she was not among the three setters who called to train in NT.After a period of concentration training coach Wang Baoquan found another two setters were not qualified.So about one month ago he called Bian, big surprise to her.And even unexpectedly setter and captain Wei Qiuyue had high fever before the last match.So that is why Bian was pushed to the front.She played what she could. :roll: And back to club Bian has always big problems withMa.They could cooperate smoothly so that Ma was like a bystander in club matches.So it happened in NT again.However Xu Yunli may adapt to Bian well.She could be back to starting 6.

• Bian still has her future and she is so young.
    Big surprise by Chen Liyi for her first performance. She has done better work both in attack and defence over Wang Yimei.

Xue Ming and Ma Yunwen are awful partially caused by the young Bian :lol:

• Excuse me you mean Chinese people or Chinese language?Anyway whatever.Actually I quite don't understand because you are born and live your whole life in Macau till now,right? ( I thought you were sent to Macau because of your job or your parents' job reason )But you don't understand or don't want to try to understand your people there in Macau.Or I can say you regard yourself as totally different from most of people there.I've been to Macau I know there are people from different backgrounds and actually many of them are Chinese and speak Chinese or at least bilingual (English, Cantonese - one of Chinese dialects) (If you insist that non-Asian looking people are not Chinese) living, working or just travelling in Macau.So I feel sorry for you that you live so hard in a place that you don't want to involve yourself in.By the way you may say Macau people are not Chinese.Well it may be true before 1999.But no matter how they think it is the reality that now Macau is part of China as a special administrative region same as HK.

Anyway our arguments may spoil the thread.So again :read: back to the matches, OK ? And sorry to the administrators and volleyball lovers. :rose:

my purpose is only to discuss the matches.dont want to talk to you anymore but i cant acquiesced in your mistake.
    ssshhhhhhh~~~you still cant catch my meaning.now i tell you directly.even Chinese,a lot of Chinese in Macau and HK cant understand Chinese language.that's all ,Thanks!
    don't want to do more explanation . Please dont write ridiculously about Macau again and search for the history of Macau before you do wrong.you will get the truths and why Macau have Portuguese.
    mainland Chinese,OK?or you can shut up

• i feel turkey is stronger than before through yesterday's match,isn't it?
    and i'm disappointed with china .

• do you have any link to watch the game cuba and turkey?

• you can watch it on bet365 just need to create account.

Turkey is winning 1-0. Cuba can't receive at all. only Salas has some idea how to receive ball but the rest of the team :down:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Pelin is terrible.I really hate watch her.Leave our NT please...Seda,Gözde,Neriman triple are playing a nice tournament.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• 2-0
    nice chase from Cuba in the middle of the set but it was not enough. the good thing is:when they receive properly they are very dangerous but the bad thing is-they rarely receive ball at all :lol:
    go Cuba...

• 3-0
    Pelin(?) got injured in the very last point of the match :( however i don't quite understand why this match ended. someone from Turkey side clearly touched the top of the net in that last point.

oh well Cuba was rubish. in each set they started to play well too late and there was not enough time to catch up with Turkey they had chance in 2nd and 3rd set but of course they made some silly mistakes like service that didn't even reach the net or horrible reception . there is lot to work on in Cuba team but i hope at WCH they will play better-maybe Calderon and Carillo will come back? who knows :wavy:

• 3-0
    Pelin(?) got injured in the very last point of the match :( however i don't quite understand why this match ended. someone from Turkey side clearly touched the top of the net in that last point.

oh well Cuba was rubish. in each set they started to play well too late and there was not enough time to catch up with Turkey they had chance in 2nd and 3rd set but of course they made some silly mistakes like service that didn't even reach the net or horrible reception . there is lot to work on in Cuba team but i hope at WCH they will play better-maybe Calderon and Carillo will come back? who knows :wavy:

Does anyone know where Calderon is? I'm not really sure but I guess I've read somewhere on this forum that she was pregnant. Will she participate in the World Championship?