hi am from kenya in africa

• hi am from kenya in africa.we have a very strong local league on the womens side. hope to learn more about volleyball in other countries :thumbsup:

• In Bulgaria we have player from Kenya - Philip Mayo. He is the best opposite in our league and he performed very well in the European Champions League, we defeated Tours, Almeria and Zenit and reached elimination phase for the first time in the new format.

• Hello to Kenya!! Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy your stay here :)

• Hi :drink: It's nice to meet you. I'm very glad that we have a member from Kenya and that volleyball is gaining more and more popularity in your country. As raylight said, here in Bulgaria we are very aware of the game of Philip Mayo :P

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Hello! I'm really glad to hear from Africa. Hope you enjoy.
    Yeah, I remember that match CSKA Sofia vs. Resovia Rzeszów. Phillip Mayo was one of the best.

• thank you i already feel at home Philip Maiyo is an amazing player and its good to hear that he is doing well........he has a younger sister called lydia Maiyo who is also tall and also a good attacker.......its sad though that we dont have any scouts from other countries scouting her she can make a good proffesional player :drink: cheers and thanks once again

• bkiio, you could check him out in this year's CEV Champions League. He'll be in the front line for CSKA Sofia. 8)

• Hi Bkiio and welcome here . We bulgarians very much like Philip Maiyo . He goes in our league from Japan and also there has one more kenyan player James Nyang'au Ontere .He plays in team Weisse Adler Excuse me if his name is not wrong but i think he is also very good player . I hope so that we can qualify for some of features world championchips .

• thanx guyz and to all of you from Bulgaria who might watch the womens worldchampionships look out for phillip maiyos younger sister Lydia she is also anopposite and a good one too :drink: